Could Hillary be suffering from PNES?

MrMike

VIP Member
May 12, 2015
And stress sets it (attack episodes) off for her. Again just my gut feeling. I'm no doctor.

I think a PNES episode happened to her at home when she fell and got a concussion a few years back. I think the stress of the Bengazhi hearings set that attack off and no one was there to catch her when she fell.

Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion - CNN.com

I think this campaign (stress) is now causing her to have the PNES episodes more frequently.

What exactly are PNES?

PNES are attacks that may look like epileptic seizures, but are not caused by abnormal brain electrical discharges. They are a manifestation of psychological distress. Frequently, patients with PNES may look like they are experiencing generalized convulsions similar to tonic clonic seizures with falling and shaking. Less frequently, PNES may mimic absence seizures or complex partial seizures with temporary loss of attention or staring. A physician may suspect PNES when the seizures have unusual features such as type of movements, duration, triggers and frequency.

The Truth about Psychogenic NonEpileptic Seizures | Epilepsy Foundation

Look familiar? Sure makes me wonder. Remember PNES is psychogenic and not epileptic. In other words a big trigger is....stress

I really do think this may be what is going on with Hillary. If so I hope she's able to lower the stress and get back on track. I don't like her, but I hate to see people suffer.

Could Trump be suffering from
Pathological lying?

Could Trump be suffering from
Narcissistic personality disorder
?
You may:

• believe that there are special reasons that make you different, better or more deserving than others
  • have fragile self-esteem, so that you rely on others to recognise your worth and your needs
  • feel upset if others ignore you and don’t give you what you feel you deserve
  • resent other people’s successes
  • put your own needs above other people’s, and demand they do too
  • be seen as selfish and ‘above yourself’
  • take advantage of other people

You see we need no proof, we just pull shit out of our ass and present them...

Hillary and Donald are both infamous for their secrecy.

In this case Hillary's attempt to hide her flu which has now become viral pneumonia has bitten her back.

Look familiar? Sure makes me wonder. Remember PNES is psychogenic and not epileptic. In other words a big trigger is....stress

I really do think this may be what is going on with Hillary. If so I hope she's able to lower the stress and get back on track. I don't like her, but I hate to see people suffer.

LOL, no it doesn't "look familiar" you clown. Hillary's never looked like that -- ever. Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

LOL, no it doesn't "look familiar" you clown. Hillary's never looked like that -- ever. Jesus Christ you're an idiot.

It was as I indicated my own opinion. However since you cannot respond rationally or without insults you're being moved over into the ignore zone. Enjoy

Done a bit more research on this.

It really does look like Hillary's fainting (episodes) are looking more and more to me like PNES (Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures) brought on by stress. The episodes really kicked off a few years ago during the Benghazi hearings with Hillary passing out at home and hitting her head resulting in a concussion. That was likely an event much like we saw on Sunday with no one around to prop her up or catch her as she fell. In the press to describe what happened back then, she even used the same excuses as she did on Sunday. The pneumonia excuse they are parlaying now is a blanket cause they are hoping covers all the bases (cough, passing out and seizures although they don't want to admit that part).

So, the armchair non-Dr. Mr Mike has researched this subject, looked at videos of people having that event and in my non-professional opinion think that is what Hillary has regardless of the other underlying medical conditions she is suffering from now (which may be many). I think she buckles under stress.

As PNES indicates, it is a psychological (not neurological) disorder and driven as a reaction to stress. People who have it are routinely given drugs to counter high anxiety which in Hillary's case would explain the guy running around with a Diazepam Pen to help prevent or reduce her attacks, then afterwards, the high (mellow) that we see from Hillary after she is treated (note her appearance after leaving Chelsea's apartment after she was probably given the drug). Again, I fall back to the reactions of her staff at the Van on Sunday who already know that her condition is psychogenic (result of stress) rather than actual medical emergency as real seizures are. They were obviously used to seeing Hillary in this condition.

Now as to the Hillary campaign hiding her condition it makes sense given the stigma of a psychogenic driven condition. Hillary's ability to govern and be sustainable during a high stress job that has many high stress situations would be called into question. Therefore the perception (rightlfully so) of her fitness for the office of POTUS would be degraded significantly.

That's my two-cents on the subject...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back