Hillary's 47% moment insulted just about 9.5% of the country

Brambo

Sep 8, 2016
First, the only people insulted by Hillary's "deplorable" statement, are the people she was referring to, and since Trump polls about 39%, that puts the insulted at about 19% of the voting electorate, or about 9.5% of the US population.

The insult is even more hillarious.

The only people who take offense, are the bigoted twats who hate everyone except their fellow fake pharisee "Christian" bigots.

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

Enjoy your 9.5% moment, losers, see you on election day.

First, the only people insulted by Hillary's "deplorable" statement, are the people she was referring to, and since Trump polls about 39%, that puts the insulted at about 19% of the voting electorate, or about 9.5% of the US population.

The only people who take offense, are the bigoted twats who hate everyone except their fellow fake pharisee "Christian" bigots.

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

Says the stupid fucking twat who's own bigotry towards Christians of all the groups he listed shines like a beacon of LIbtardedness.

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

Says the stupid fucking twat who's own bigotry towards Christians of all the groups he listed shines like a beacon of LIbtardedness.
I am a Christian

I just hate you hateful posers who make people hate Christ because you treat people like shit.

Gay? Can't get a cake.
Transgender? Can't use the bathroom of your choice.

Please present your genitals to the new-Taliban.

God damn you

GOD DAMN YOU FAKE CHRISTIANS.

Well, DEPLORABLES are known to be very, very touchy and "sensitive" folks.....

For example, when they sucker-punch minority demonstrators at Trump's rallies, one can see a trickle of a tear as they're doing it.....

Now, the above speaks loudly of the benevolence of Christianity, don't you think??? LOL

lol yet another astro-turfing spammer, starting thread after thread of dim-witted nonsense 'talking points'.

how original!!! lol

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

It's truly pathetic the way you HIllary butthole sucking douche bags try to justify her hateful remark.

Well, DEPLORABLES are known to be very, very touchy and "sensitive" folks.....

For example, when they sucker-punch minority demonstrators at Trump's rallies, one can see a trickle of a tear as they're doing it.....

Yeah, I loved the way those kind sensitive caring Protesters physically assault anyone leaving the venue and used the F-word about 10 times a minute.

Remember this, asshole?

maxresdefault.jpg

images

trump-1.jpg

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

I am a Christian

I just hate you hateful posers who make people hate Christ because you treat people like shit.

Gay? Can't get a cake.

God damn you

Isn't there something in the 10 commandments about taking the Lord's name in vain
I don't think I ever heard my dad take the lords name in vain.

Yeah, I loved the way those kind sensitive caring Protesters physically assault anyone leaving the venue and used the F-word about 10 times a minute.

Remember this, asshole?

Well, Mr. Deplorable,,,,,,,,,some day (maybe) when you grow more brain cells, you would understand that to be violently AGAINST the orange clown's supporters does not mean that you're a liberal democrat and a Clinton fan.

Remember this, asshole?

Well, Mr. Deplorable,,,,,,,,,some day (maybe) when you grow more brain cells, you would understand that to be violently AGAINST the orange clown's supporters does not mean that you're a liberal democrat and a Clinton fan.

nat,

I post this on another thread...

Actually the Dems missed a trick...

They should have run a poll asking just Trump supporters:

If Trump wanted to deport all Muslims out of the country would you support that?

When Trump said 'Laziness is a trait in blacks', was he right?

When Trump said his daughter should quit her job if sexually harassed, was he right?

I say the answers would have been close to 50%... Go on the Sunday shows and show the results and say we are right or close to right...

nat,

If Trump wanted to deport all Muslims out of the country would you support that?

When Trump said his daughter should quit her job if sexually harassed, was he right?

I say the answers would have been close to 50%... Go on the Sunday shows and show the results and say we are right or close to right...

Well, actually there have been polls of trump supporters, and a high percentage STILL believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim (because of his skin tone)...STILL believe that ALL Muslims are terrorists, and STILL believe that blacks are more innately violent than whites.

nat,

Well, actually there have been polls of trump supporters, and a high percentage STILL believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim (because of his skin tone)...STILL believe that ALL Muslims are terrorists, and STILL believe that blacks are more innately violent than whites.

I think they could have just had those polls lined up and show them...

Then turn to the camera and say to the other Trump supporters that you wish this wasn't the case and you wish Trump would stop using extreme websites as source for some of his material but unfortunately that is not the case.

I think there is a section within the Trump supporters that might like Clinton much but would not want to think that that they are sharing a tent with people who said 'Yes' to those questions...
They are putting on the rosey picture in there head and hoping that Trump could be better, but when they see he is enabling the extremists to get into the mainstream they could be persuaded... That what Clinton's point in her speech, just back it with facts...

It doesn't have to be 50%, just high enough... What the Clinton campaign should be doing is asking politely are you for a guy appeals to these type of people?

More noise from the Party that caters to 'Millennials', a sizable percentage of whom think Judge Judy is a Supreme Court Justice. lol yeah that 'college educated' demographic is really impressive these days, eh? Another 'progressive' disaster for the country.

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

Keep telling your self that, my little LibTard butt-floss... the longer you delude yourself that that is true... the more votes you lose.

Your standard bearer is neither well-liked nor trusted, and she shot herself in the foot good-and-proper with this one, so...

Spin away, all you like... nobody's buying into the spin.

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

I am a Christian

Gay? Can't get a cake.

God damn you

And right there is where you blew it, Fake Christian...

A TRUE Christian would NOT have said "God damn you"...

A TRUE Christian would have said "God forgive you"

Another LibTard flake, pretending (for the convenience of the moment) to be a Christian...

No Sale.

Keep telling your self that, my little LibTard butt-floss... the longer you delude yourself that that is true... the more votes you lose.

Well, Beagle....how exactly can Hillary "lose" votes she never had from the DEPLORABLES....(like you)?

Besides, you morons like Trump for his"honesty" and "telling it like it is"....now your ilk got exactly a good does of honest appraisal on your bigotry.

Hate:
LGBT
Blacks
Hispanics
Welfare recipients
Single mothers
Rape victims
Women in the military
Immigrants

The list goes on.

You forgot most of the military is viewed as deplorable by the hildabeast...

lol yeah that 'college educated' demographic is really impressive these days, eh?

In a moment of true honesty, Trump did say that he "loves his uneducated base".....and Picaro underscores his point.

Forum List

Back