Could happen to anyone! Poor Matt Gaetz, the next Deep State "headshot"...

Bernie Sanders may have known democrat activist and radical Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson and he may have been aware that Hodgkinson traveled to Washington D.C. armed with a semi-auto rifle. Sanders may have furnished Hodgkinson with the schedule of baseball practice and a list of conservative republican congressmen found on his dead body but nobody ever asked him.

So now your trying to play the guilt by association game. It won't work.
As I said earlier, your lot convicted Bill Clinton of pedophilia just because he flew on Epstein's plane.

Goose/gander.

Here is another.

October 21, 2021

Donald “Kirk” Hartle, 55, faces two charges relating to the 2020 election, records showed. The charges come after an investigation from the Secretary of State’s Office, which investigates any voter fraud allegations in connection with the Nevada Attorney General’s Office.

Rosemarie Hartle, of Las Vegas, died in 2017 at age 52 from breast cancer, Kirk Hartle, told the I-Team in November. A ballot for Rosemarie was issued in October and later received by the county, but Kirk said the ballot never came to his house. The I-Team found even though Rosemarie died in 2017, her name appeared on the active voter list.

“That is pretty sickening to me to be honest with you,” Kirk Hartle told the I-Team in an interview last year. “It was disbelief. It made no sense to me, but it lent some credence to what you’ve been hearing in the media about these possibilities and now it makes me wonder how pervassive is this?”

“Have you started to think about the possibilities here?” the I-Team’s David Charns asked Kirk Hartle in November. “If it was taken in the mail? If it was taken from your mailbox? Have you started to think about that?”

“I’ve wondered about how that could have happened,” he said.

“Do you have any speculation?” Charns asked. Hartle laughed and said, “I don’t.”

Rosemarie Hartle’s ballot was one of two cited by Nevada Republicans and national party leaders as evidence of voter fraud in Nevada.

In another tweet after the election, the state Republican party wrote, “Kirk was surprised to find that his late wife Rosemarie, a Republican, cast a ballot in this year’s election despite having passed away in 17. The media needs to understand we are finding concrete cases of voter irregularities that they must expose.”

Hartle faces charges of voting using the name of another person and voting more than once in the same election. If found guilty, Hartle faces up to four years in prison and a fine of $5,000 for each charge.
Wonder why our RW friends haven't defended this...

Bernie Sanders may have known democrat activist and radical Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson and he may have been aware that Hodgkinson traveled to Washington D.C. armed with a semi-auto rifle. Sanders may have furnished Hodgkinson with the schedule of baseball practice and a list of conservative republican congressmen found on his dead body but nobody ever asked him.
"Sanders may have furnished Hodgkinson"
Have you any fucking proof or are you bullshitting....

You may be an asshole too...

You have no honour, just throw innuendo all over the place...

Wonder why our RW friends haven't defended this...
They can't.
Now they are silent, like they are on this.

A week after the 2020 election, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick announced that he was offering up to $1 million -- paid from his campaign account -- "to incentivize, encourage and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud."

Of course, he isn't paying for it, his gullible donors are.

Nearly a year later, Patrick, a Republican, has paid out his first reward: $25,000 to a Democrat in Pennsylvania, who reported a man for voting twice.

$25,000 for voter fraud by republicans.
If it were a democrat doing the same, Patrick would have doubled it.
$1 million payout?
Never,

Eric Frank, a poll worker, received the money earlier this month for his part in reporting Ralph Holloway Thurman, a Republican who after voting once, attempted to vote a second time as his son, as first reported by the Dallas Morning News.

Forum List

Back