One Vote Away... book by Ted Cruz, should be required reading

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I learned a lot from this book

He goes into details about how certain so called conservative Justices tend to turn to the left once they're on the Court because they don't like criticism from the liberal news outlets.. I always figured that was what was going on but... well, Cruz confirms my suspicions... He should know all about such things..

he has done a lot of cases before the SCOTUS

been a lawyer for some time... and a damn good one

Ted Cruz has no soul. He's the quintessential scumbag politician. He's indeed a smart man, and one that's very gifted at manipulating simple people.

Lyin Ted is a weasel, a sniveling little man who still polishes Trump's knob even though he insulted his wife in front of the entire country.

Cruz doesn't have the spine of a jellyfish.

Ted Cruz's book A Time for Truth: Reigniting the Promise of America was published in 2015.

Hilarous!

Lyin Ted is a weasel, a sniveling little man who still polishes Trump's knob even though he insulted his wife in front of the entire country.

Cruz doesn't have the spine of a jellyfish.
He's a cuck. Just like all the other politicians and rubes who lined up to kiss his ginormous ass.

I learned a lot from this book

He goes into details about how certain so called conservative Justices tend to turn to the left once they're on the Court because they don't like criticism from the liberal news outlets.. I always figured that was what was going on but... well, Cruz confirms my suspicions... He should know all about such things..

he has done a lot of cases before the SCOTUS

been a lawyer for some time... and a damn good one
Read it. Stayed inside the lines too.

cruz-superhero-america-11-14.jpg

You can tell senator Cruz is an American loving patriot by the way he triggers the anti American democrats. Just watch the attack ..

Forum List

Back