Could happen to anyone! Poor Matt Gaetz, the next Deep State "headshot"...

Why not? It was offered to find evidence of voter fraud and voting twice, certainly counts. It is not like it was offered to find eveidence of "democrat only" voter fraud.
Because it is a legal matter and he is a public official. Poor taste and poor ethics.

Why not? It was offered to find evidence of voter fraud and voting twice, certainly counts. It is not like it was offered to find eveidence of "democrat only" voter fraud.
Because, the $$$ came out of Patrick's campaign funds.
If Dan is so confident.
It should have come out of his wallet.

My point was that if anyone shot Gaetz that the FBI has a tweet trail to follow, which is really dumb for a hit-man.

The way to address "woke" schoolboards is via the ballot box, not with threats of violence. That said, there is no reason for the FBI to threaten concerned parents who voice their concerns, even LOUDLY, at school board meetings. Xiden and Garland are turning the FBI into the Gestapo or the Stasi, against PARENTS. 2022 and 2024 can't come fast enough.
When did the FBI threaten concerned parents who voice their concerns loudly, or any other way? Voicing concerns and threats of violence are two totally different things.

Because it is a legal matter and he is a public official. Poor taste and poor ethics.
I have no problem with it, as long as not restricted to one party or another. The money comes from donations, as part of the graft/Ponzi scheme of politics in this country. I see no big problem with some of it going back to individuals and report provable fraud on either side. No need for all the profits of the Ponzi to be wasted on the few at the top of the scheme. They don't need it. They've got lots of free graft/Ponzi money coming in, with little or no control.

Because, the $$$ came out of Patrick's campaign funds.
If Dan is so confident.
It should have come out of his wallet.
In this case, I look at it as all is well that ends well. You would rather he blew it on travel and sending it up to the top of the pyramid? Don't contribute.

I have no problem with it, as long as not restricted to one party or another. The money comes from donations, as part of the graft/Ponzi scheme of politics in this country. I see no big problem with some of it going back to individuals and report provable fraud on either side. No need for all the profits of the Ponzi to be wasted on the few at the top of the scheme. They don't need it. They've got lots of free graft/Ponzi money coming in, with little or no control.
It is unethical, because he is a public official.

In this case, I look at it as all is well that ends well. You would rather he blew it on travel and sending it up to the top of the pyramid? Don't contribute.
I didn't.

'You would rather he blew it on travel and sending it up to the top of the pyramid'?

So, you don't you don't mind Patrick spending other people's $$$ on a 1/4 ounce of cocaine, some bud, a quart of whiskey, two hotel rooms and three hookers?

Sure makes me want to donate.
SUCKER.

It is unethical, because he is a public official.
If not working from his government funded office, during government paid time on the clock, I have no problem with him managing the legally donated slush fund he has raised running for office.
This is one I haven't seen and don't see changing. For me to object to it would just be "cause/position" envy, as I don't have a donated slush fund to manage, but then again, I am not a politician, nor do I wish to be, and I didn't raise or donate the money. I would use the word "distasteful," maybe, rather than unethical.

I didn't.

'You would rather he blew it on travel and sending it up to the top of the pyramid'?

So, you don't you don't mind Patrick spending other people's $$$ on a 1/4 ounce of cocaine, some bud, a quart of whiskey, two hotel rooms and three hookers?

Sure makes me want to donate.
SUCKER.
You figure he's a party piker or just trying to keep his conservative credentials? Looks like, with the campaign donations from the sheep he fleeced, he could easily come up with more than 1/4 ounce of blow.

Oh man, this SUCKS for Baby Gaetz. Let’s arrange for extra security. He’ll need it until he gets carted off to prison. After that, no one will care. I’ll send Matty a tube of KY :lol:

So you have nothing on Gaetz or Trump? Thanks for playing.
I don't, that is true.

But the FBI, Greenberg, and the DOJ are all doing their DD.

Gaetz isn't a public school teacher, therefore his actions are deniable to you.
If Gaetz was a public school teacher, this thread would be a 180.

Forum List

Back