Could happen to anyone! Poor Matt Gaetz, the next Deep State "headshot"...

I wouldn’t let that b-hole defend me on a traffic ticket … Pro Bono!

1634954049198.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you hear about the latest kerfuffle? :cool-45:

Wow. Greene sure is disgusting woman.

Five people, including one Capitol Police officer, died in relation to the violent attack on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob. More than 140 police officers were injured that day.

You figure he's a party piker or just trying to keep his conservative credentials? Looks like, with the campaign donations from the sheep he fleeced, he could easily come up with more than 1/4 ounce of blow.
Of course he could.
But then the weekend would extend into Monday.

Wow. Greene sure is disgusting woman.

Five people, including one Capitol Police officer, died in relation to the violent attack on the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob. More than 140 police officers were injured that day.

My Dad used to call women like Marge "fishwives". I think that's appropriate. ;)

A fishwife, fish-fag[1] or fishlass is a woman who sells fish.[2]

Often the wives and daughters of fishermen, fishwives were notoriously loud and foul-mouthed, as noted in the expression, To swear like a fishwife. One reason for their outspokenness is that their wares were highly perishable and so lost value if not sold quickly.[3]

Got any links for that pedo claim?
All I found was his sister-in-law's claim that when she was 19.
Sister in Law.......LOLLOOOOLOL.
The girl in question was 17.......that is a FACT.
You were asked to prove Gaetz was a pedo.
Gaetz is a CREEP. Just like the creep teacher that poaches a current 17 year old student.
That creep teacher needs to resign/get charged/go to jail/ etc.
But somehow, you exclude Gaetz

WHY?

My Dad used to call women like Marge "fishwives". I think that's appropriate. ;)

A fishwife, fish-fag[1] or fishlass is a woman who sells fish.[2]

Often the wives and daughters of fishermen, fishwives were notoriously loud and foul-mouthed, as noted in the expression, To swear like a fishwife. One reason for their outspokenness is that their wares were highly perishable and so lost value if not sold quickly.[3]

I remember the term fishwives.. That's a perfect name for her..

But his loyalty to Trump will finally pay off. Oh wait, Trump doesn't care about him and won't mention him anymore, because he is an embarrassment to Trump (for getting caught).
I guess sleazy characters are sleazy to each other as well.

Just like another grifter.

October 21, 2021

Shortly after the 2020 election, Texas lieutenant governor Dan Patrick offered up to $1 million in reward money, to be paid out of his own campaign coffers, to "incentivize, encourage and reward people to come forward and report voter fraud." And now the first person to claim that reward is Eric Frank, a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania who reported a Republican for voting twice.

Patrick's campaign paid Frank $25,000 for his tip leading to the conviction of Ralph Thurman, a 72-year-old Republican who voted twice. Thurman, whose lawyers initially claimed he'd been tricked by poll workers into voting a second time, later admitted he had illegally voted a second time using his son's name.

Thurman was sentenced to three years of probation and is banned from voting for four years.

I commend him for paying but why is the $$$ coming from his campaign, instead of his own pocket?
Big bets with other people's $$$.

I wouldn't give this guy a dime.
In the initial investigation to the Arizona votes they only fraud they found was a man that voted twice for Trump I just wonder how many states allowed people to vote twice for Trump no wonder he got so many votes.

In the initial investigation to the Arizona votes they only fraud they found was a man that voted twice for Trump I just wonder how many states allowed people to vote twice for Trump no wonder he got so many votes.
Here is another.

October 21, 2021

Donald “Kirk” Hartle, 55, faces two charges relating to the 2020 election, records showed. The charges come after an investigation from the Secretary of State’s Office, which investigates any voter fraud allegations in connection with the Nevada Attorney General’s Office.

Rosemarie Hartle, of Las Vegas, died in 2017 at age 52 from breast cancer, Kirk Hartle, told the I-Team in November. A ballot for Rosemarie was issued in October and later received by the county, but Kirk said the ballot never came to his house. The I-Team found even though Rosemarie died in 2017, her name appeared on the active voter list.

“That is pretty sickening to me to be honest with you,” Kirk Hartle told the I-Team in an interview last year. “It was disbelief. It made no sense to me, but it lent some credence to what you’ve been hearing in the media about these possibilities and now it makes me wonder how pervassive is this?”

“Have you started to think about the possibilities here?” the I-Team’s David Charns asked Kirk Hartle in November. “If it was taken in the mail? If it was taken from your mailbox? Have you started to think about that?”

“I’ve wondered about how that could have happened,” he said.

“Do you have any speculation?” Charns asked. Hartle laughed and said, “I don’t.”

Rosemarie Hartle’s ballot was one of two cited by Nevada Republicans and national party leaders as evidence of voter fraud in Nevada.

In another tweet after the election, the state Republican party wrote, “Kirk was surprised to find that his late wife Rosemarie, a Republican, cast a ballot in this year’s election despite having passed away in 17. The media needs to understand we are finding concrete cases of voter irregularities that they must expose.”

Hartle faces charges of voting using the name of another person and voting more than once in the same election. If found guilty, Hartle faces up to four years in prison and a fine of $5,000 for each charge.

So now the commies are telling us Nobel prize winners are all pedos? Sounds typical of the bizarre mindset of deviants and meth heads.

LOL!! Got ANY photos or complaints of Trump or Gaetz fondling young girls? Thanks for playing.

Trump's taste in women runs more toward gals that look like:
View attachment 554994 My kind of Karen...

View attachment 554997 or maybe Stormy?

What? You don't beleive every little girl wants to run up to old Uncle Joe and beg the wrinkled up old guy to 'Smell Meh Hair, Uncle Joe!!! Smell Meh Hair and feel me up!!!' All the Democrats think they do.

Forum List

Back