Could happen to anyone! Poor Matt Gaetz, the next Deep State "headshot"...

On the House floor. Now entered into the Congressional record. This, today:

Matt Gaetz claims 'someone may be trying to kill me' in House floor speech​

""I thank the gentleman for yielding because I think someone may be trying to kill me. If they are successful, I would like my constituents and my family to know who stopped their arrest," Gaetz said in a speech on the House floor.

Gaetz, who is under investigation by federal prosecutors, insisted that on Oct. 8 a Twitter user messaged him, saying, "Looky here, pal. I lived in Portland. Portland has ordered a hit on you. I accepted the contract. Have a good day." "
................................................................................

Strangely enough, this coincides with this announcement:

Justice Dept. Adds Two Top Prosecutors to Matt Gaetz Case​

The move by the department is a sign of the complex and high-stakes nature of the sex trafficking investigation into Representative Gaetz, a close ally of Donald Trump.

I wonder if Matt Gaetz told Matt Gaetz that he was getting pinched, and then Matt Gaetz, in order to protect Matt Gaetz, tried to hide behind a cloak of paranoia?

If Matt Gaetz trafficked young girls, I imagine a few parents will want to harm him. He is going to need extra protection.
Gaetz will end up in prison for his disgusting crimes, and it will be someone trying to bugger, not kill, him which will be his greatest concern.

""I thank the gentleman for yielding because I think someone may be trying to kill me. If they are successful, I would like my constituents and my family to know who stopped their arrest," Gaetz said in a speech on the House floor.

Gaetz, who is under investigation by federal prosecutors, insisted that on Oct. 8 a Twitter user messaged him, saying, "Looky here, pal. I lived in Portland. Portland has ordered a hit on you. I accepted the contract. Have a good day." "
................................................................................

The move by the department is a sign of the complex and high-stakes nature of the sex trafficking investigation into Representative Gaetz, a close ally of Donald Trump.

I wonder if Matt Gaetz told Matt Gaetz that he was getting pinched, and then Matt Gaetz, in order to protect Matt Gaetz, tried to hide behind a cloak of paranoia?

If Matt Gaetz trafficked young girls, I imagine a few parents will want to harm him. He is going to need extra protection.
The so called squad say some of them have gotten death threats in the past and called for investigations. What is good for the goose.....

You got nothing. That article does not prove Gaetz is a pedo.
You have an indictment or not? No? Thanks for playing.
Of course all you white-right incels defend Trump, Gaetz, and other perverts. Y'all are severely twisted in the mind, ¿sabes?

The so called squad say some of them have gotten death threats in the past and called for investigations. What is good for the goose.....
Every death threat should be investigated seriously. Of course, any non-cultist can see the difference between pointing out death threats and hiding behind a tweet on the House floor, because the investigation into your human trafficking of minors is ramping up.

My point was that if anyone shot Gaetz that the FBI has a tweet trail to follow, which is really dumb for a hit-man.

The way to address "woke" schoolboards is via the ballot box, not with threats of violence. That said, there is no reason for the FBI to threaten concerned parents who voice their concerns, even LOUDLY, at school board meetings. Xiden and Garland are turning the FBI into the Gestapo or the Stasi, against PARENTS. 2022 and 2024 can't come fast enough.
They are threatening school board members. That is a crime. The FBI should indeed arrest every one of these Trumpoid miscreants.

Y'all call everything "woke" now. You don't know what you're talking about. There is NO CRT being taught in any public schools. Furthermore, you do not know what CRT is! Y'all are a pack of braying jackasses.

Every death threat should be investigated seriously. Of course, any non-cultist can see the difference between pointing out death threats and hiding behind a tweet on the House floor, because the investigation into your human trafficking of minors is ramping up.
Got a issue? Go write your congressman.

Or state my opinion. If that's okay with you. Got an issue with that? Maybe move somewhere more suited to your fetishes, like China or North Korea.
China and NK are your political neck of the woods. I am not a one party deep state stooge like you are.

shouldn’t we take death threats to Congressmen. seriously?

is the FBI looking into this?

Is Portland anything like Cleveland?
1635113155059.png

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If a hit man sends a twitter message to the target, which is really dumb, why can't the FBI track down the sender?

The dems love to talk about anything Trump because everything Xiden is a DISASTER.

Xiden's approval will be in the teens any day now. 2022 and 2024 can't come soon enough.
Maybe because the claim is just another GQP lie?

Forum List

Back