Considering all of the anti-white rhetoric, if any group were to commit genocide, it would be POC against whites.

Last edited:
White 6
You’re a vacuous buffoon !! The election was a banana republic
Seek help, sicko. Delusions like yours are not healthy. If your family or friends gave a rat's ass about you, they would stage an intervention and get you some help. I suspect you have alienated many people that used to be close to you, by now and are more and more alone.

Full Title and link:

Could genocide really happen here? Leading scholar says America is on 'high alert'

I will be brief in my comentary. This is for all those who deny and play down the threat of domestic terrorism. It has the potential of actually bein much worse than isloated attacks

Selected excerpts

Even the title of Alexander Laban Hinton's new book provides a chilling summary of the current danger facing this nation: "It Can Happen Here: White Power and the Rising Threat of Genocide in the U.S."

This article first appeared in Salon.

Hinton is one of the world's leading authorities on genocide and atrocity crimes. He is the author of 12 books on the subject and directs the Center for the Study of Genocide and Human Rights at Rutgers University. He testified as an expert witness, at the trial of Nuon Chea, who was prime minister of Cambodia during the genocidal tyranny of the Khmer Rouge in the 1970s.

With sober analysis and in assiduous detail, Hinton explores the ways the United States is "simmering at a low boil," and evinces every risk indicator for widespread mass atrocity crimes. White supremacist organizations and armed militias are mobilized for political action, the Republican Party has declared war on multiracial democracy and right-wing voters have become increasingly radical and hostile, falling into the personality cult of Donald Trump and the apocalyptic cult of QAnon.

I was testifying in the trial of Nuon Chea right as Trump was riding into power. Many people were making analogies between Trump and genocidal leaders. As someone who studies these things, I am always wary of direct historical analogies. I think of them more as echoes, or patterns that take place, and we can look for a manifestation. For example, if we look at the history of fascist ultra-nationalism, there are many echoes with the Trump administration. I started noting the echoes, and then we got to Charlottesville. That was when I felt it was necessary to take it on, and bring to bear an analysis of the risk and danger of mass violence.

There is much more .Please read it all before commenting
Actually, if one turns off the "Marxist" brain for a bit and actually takes a few steps back and look at things objectively, one will see:
Whites being called: An "Infestation."
Whites being told: "Be less white." As if that were somehow even possible.
Whites being called privileged, when it is blacks who have a major privilege, "Affirmative Action."
Whites being told that pretty much anything they do is: "Racist."
All whites being called: "Racist." Even though thousands of white and black lives were lost fighting to end slavery and there is NO glass-ceiling for blacks. Even our highest office in the land, the presidency was held by a black who held it for the maximum two terms, which meant plenty of whites had to also vote for him.
There are and probably always will be, "individual" racists in ever nation, but to claim that all people of one color or another is absolute idiocy.
As a possible genocide, It's not the vast majority of whites that are spreading the hate, but Marxist professors and teachers, using Marxist techniques to divide the nation. So, if there is a massive attack on any people, it will initially start with the pro-Marxist elements, against the whites.
Absolute idiocy? That would be yiu post
Here allow me to fix your mistake
Absolute truth LuckyDuck you were truthful and very honest.
You can thank me later by moving your ass out of America.
???
I was correcting TheProgressivePatriot mistake when he said you were wrong. You weren't

Full Title and link:

Could genocide really happen here? Leading scholar says America is on 'high alert'

I will be brief in my comentary. This is for all those who deny and play down the threat of domestic terrorism. It has the potential of actually bein much worse than isloated attacks

Selected excerpts

Even the title of Alexander Laban Hinton's new book provides a chilling summary of the current danger facing this nation: "It Can Happen Here: White Power and the Rising Threat of Genocide in the U.S."

Hinton is one of the world's leading authorities on genocide and atrocity crimes. He is the author of 12 books on the subject and directs the Center for the Study of Genocide and Human Rights at Rutgers University. He testified as an expert witness, at the trial of Nuon Chea, who was prime minister of Cambodia during the genocidal tyranny of the Khmer Rouge in the 1970s.

With sober analysis and in assiduous detail, Hinton explores the ways the United States is "simmering at a low boil," and evinces every risk indicator for widespread mass atrocity crimes. White supremacist organizations and armed militias are mobilized for political action, the Republican Party has declared war on multiracial democracy and right-wing voters have become increasingly radical and hostile, falling into the personality cult of Donald Trump and the apocalyptic cult of QAnon.

I was testifying in the trial of Nuon Chea right as Trump was riding into power. Many people were making analogies between Trump and genocidal leaders. As someone who studies these things, I am always wary of direct historical analogies. I think of them more as echoes, or patterns that take place, and we can look for a manifestation. For example, if we look at the history of fascist ultra-nationalism, there are many echoes with the Trump administration. I started noting the echoes, and then we got to Charlottesville. That was when I felt it was necessary to take it on, and bring to bear an analysis of the risk and danger of mass violence.

Actually, if one turns off the "Marxist" brain for a bit and actually takes a few steps back and look at things objectively, one will see:
Whites being called privileged, when it is blacks who have a major privilege, "Affirmative Action."
All whites being called: "Racist." Even though thousands of white and black lives were lost fighting to end slavery and there is NO glass-ceiling for blacks. Even our highest office in the land, the presidency was held by a black who held it for the maximum two terms, which meant plenty of whites had to also vote for him.
There are and probably always will be, "individual" racists in ever nation, but to claim that all people of one color or another is absolute idiocy.
As a possible genocide, It's not the vast majority of whites that are spreading the hate, but Marxist professors and teachers, using Marxist techniques to divide the nation. So, if there is a massive attack on any people, it will initially start with the pro-Marxist elements, against the whites.
???
I was correcting TheProgressivePatriot mistake when he said you were wrong. You weren't
Progressive do not make mistakes.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

???
yes you made a mistake when you claimed LuckyDuck was wrong.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

???
yes you made a mistake when you claimed LuckyDuck was wrong.
Wrong about what > I don't recall

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

Are you crazy? When is the last time you heard of an organized white supremacist group attack or murder anyone?

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

I think at the present moment they are too afraid to actually do something. They know they are going to have to bleed unless they can convince the military to drop bombs on Black and other POCs communities.

What reckless bullshit.
Whats reckless about pointing out the truth? They may shoot up some places but a full scale genocidal attack is going to net them a huge loss. That would be the fastest way to not only get shut down but lose a large number of followers as well.
hey champ the only people scared of blacks are leftists whites that's why they allow you to show your ass like little children and let you tear shit up.
So why hasnt one of the inbred white supremacists attacked a Black neighborhood yet? I'll tell you why. They know they would get that ass smoked. They talk a good game yet they are still sitting on the sidelines.....well still talking.
It hasnt happened because there are about 8 of them nation wide, and none of them live anywhere near your ghettos.

Are you crazy? When is the last time you heard of an organized white supremacist group attack or murder anyone?
Racism is only in the minds of democrats because they are racist. White racism is so nonexistent a black guy had to hire two black guys to commit a racist attack on him
images

Could it happen here? It is. Question is...what do we do to stop it. You know that Hochul woman that fell into the governorship of NY? The Covid Vaxx thing is a religion with her. It is the religion of the Left. Instead of the catholic cross around her neck...she wears a necklace that says Vaxxed. THAT is her god. Be Afraid.

Where do you think we are right now on this list.

Last edited:
sigline: True patriotism is progressivism. True patriotism is working to fix what is wrong with America instead of pretending that it is just high taxes, too much government and liberal policies. True Patriotism is working to make America the truly great country that it can be for all, not just the wealth, white, heterosexual males. I am the Progressive Patriot

WOW..does that explains a lot. You really aren't saying what you are working for...but i know. It is the destruction of this country..because maybe you feel guilty about how well we have done or you are just angry about the revised history that you have been taught and you want to see America pay dearly. Then maybe something happened in your life where you felt wronged and you are going to take it out on a whole group of people...looks like white heterosexual males. You're racist. You hate white heterosexual males...and you might be one or all of those things that you hate...... which makes it so mind boggling.

Last edited:
Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg

You know what. LIberal ideas are an infection. When it gets into a family it destroys the whole family. You get one crazed liberal and it can destroy one child right after the other. Same for the country...it gets into your home, your circle of friends, your work, your church, your community and it will infect the whole thing.

You know what. LIberal ideas are an infection. When it gets into a family it destroys the whole family. You get one crazed liberal and it can destroy one child right after the other. Same for the country...it gets into your home, your circle of friends, your work, your church, your community and it will infect the whole thing.

Not liberal ideas, progressive ideas. Liberalism is fine. Progressivism is evil.

Forum List

Back