What in the name of fuck are you blathering about? Who?

Case 1 ad 3 :I disagree with the schools actions. It was years earlier and they were kids
Case 2 is different. Their actions were in the present and they were old enough to know better. Not the same as the Byrd matter
Oh, the scumbag byrd wasn't "old enough to know better" when he was head asshole of the fucking kkk?
I think that you are just being difficult now. Did you miss the part where Byrd apologised ? You're just using him to smear Biden. In any case, we are getting a bit off of the rails here. Yhis thread is about genocide
plenty of people apologized recently for a whole lot less than being a leader in the kkk ... tweets that may be deemed insensitive by the race baiting so called woke left has destroyed people careers ...

Last edited:
Full Title and link:

Could genocide really happen here? Leading scholar says America is on 'high alert'

I will be brief in my comentary. This is for all those who deny and play down the threat of domestic terrorism. It has the potential of actually bein much worse than isloated attacks

Selected excerpts

Even the title of Alexander Laban Hinton's new book provides a chilling summary of the current danger facing this nation: "It Can Happen Here: White Power and the Rising Threat of Genocide in the U.S."

This article first appeared in Salon.

Hinton is one of the world's leading authorities on genocide and atrocity crimes. He is the author of 12 books on the subject and directs the Center for the Study of Genocide and Human Rights at Rutgers University. He testified as an expert witness, at the trial of Nuon Chea, who was prime minister of Cambodia during the genocidal tyranny of the Khmer Rouge in the 1970s.

With sober analysis and in assiduous detail, Hinton explores the ways the United States is "simmering at a low boil," and evinces every risk indicator for widespread mass atrocity crimes. White supremacist organizations and armed militias are mobilized for political action, the Republican Party has declared war on multiracial democracy and right-wing voters have become increasingly radical and hostile, falling into the personality cult of Donald Trump and the apocalyptic cult of QAnon.

I was testifying in the trial of Nuon Chea right as Trump was riding into power. Many people were making analogies between Trump and genocidal leaders. As someone who studies these things, I am always wary of direct historical analogies. I think of them more as echoes, or patterns that take place, and we can look for a manifestation. For example, if we look at the history of fascist ultra-nationalism, there are many echoes with the Trump administration. I started noting the echoes, and then we got to Charlottesville. That was when I felt it was necessary to take it on, and bring to bear an analysis of the risk and danger of mass violence.

There is much more .Please read it all before commenting

Sure. The way the Left has demonized Whites in this country, it is certainly possible.

Case 1 ad 3 :I disagree with the schools actions. It was years earlier and they were kids
Case 2 is different. Their actions were in the present and they were old enough to know better. Not the same as the Byrd matter
Oh, the scumbag byrd wasn't "old enough to know better" when he was head asshole of the fucking kkk?
I think that you are just being difficult now. Did you miss the part where Byrd apologised ? You're just using him to smear Biden. In any case, we are getting a bit off of the rails here. Yhis thread is about genocide
there is absolutely no way you are to stupid to recognize the hypocrisy in your defense of Byrd ! but then again maybe you are !

Telling the truth about Biden isn't smearing, faggot.

plenty of people apologized recently for a whole lot less than being a leader in the kkk ... tweets that may be deemed insensitive by the race baiting so called woke left has destroyed people careers ...
It is foolish and dishonest to draw a paralell between what was done and said by Byrd back then and the social/ racial environment now

there is absolutely no way you are to stupid to recognize the hypocrisy in your defense of Byrd ! but then again maybe you are !
There is absolutely no way you are to stupid to recognize that I am not actually defending Byrd's involvement in the Klan. What I am doing is calling out the stupidity of insinuating that Biden is a racist for being involvd with Byrd years after he disavowed the Klan

It is foolish and dishonest to draw a paralell between what was done and said by Byrd back then and the social/ racial environment now
The issue isn't comparing byrd's much more egregious racism with accusations of racism today, but rather the hypocrisy involved in the attitude toward both by democrats TODAY.

There is absolutely no way you are to stupid to recognize that I am not actually defending Byrd's involvement in the Klan. What I am doing is calling out the stupidity of insinuating that Biden is a racist for being involvd with Byrd years after he disavowed the Klan
It is one piece in a long, long list of evidence.

gay klan.jpg

I can't say that I know that for sure, but I do know that he was not doing and saying racist things during the time that he was working with Biden or the Clintons

I can't say that I know that for sure, but I do know that he was not doing and saying racist things during the time that he was working with Biden or the Clintons
Back to rank hypocrisy.

Back to rank hypocrisy.
How about we go back to the topic of genocide?

nah Biden had that covered for him .
1626202779851.png

That tap dance excuse is not good enough to explain why you leftists destroy the lives of people who commit less offense than Byrd did.

That tap dance excuse is not good enough to explain why you leftists destroy the lives of people who commit less offense than Byrd did.

Libs can't justify the shit they do. Various types of bullshit is all they have. It is all they will ever give you. They certainly won't be honest.

Forum List

Back