Huckabee slams Kamala's 'elitist, racist, snobbish' attitude on rural America

If you can’t make fun of rural America, who can you make fun of?

1626018276591.jpeg

Kamala has a kind of provincial background herself ------as does Biden

hhahahahahah..she KEEPS proving she is a racist and dumbass

from twitter --HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
'''''Actual footage* of us leaving to go find a thing called "Kinkos" many moons ago in rural America.'''''
1626018694522.png

..she is so out of touch with reality ...very degrading to the rural population = she is a racist/bigot
...what the heck is that dillybob [ printer ] ???!!! I knew an Oklahoman that called everything a ''dillybob'''
..that there thing is a printer.....
kamay is an idiot

Why would anyone care what huckabee says.He's just trash. Arkansas was and is an armpit, and he was an incompetent governor.
oh lysie----"..... who is wise? He who learns from all the world....." even armpit arkansas and
asshole huckabee

hhahahahahah..she KEEPS proving she is a racist and dumbass

from twitter --HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
'''''Actual footage* of us leaving to go find a thing called "Kinkos" many moons ago in rural America.'''''
View attachment 511434
That was after he had to let his slaves go. I see a white man is driving and a white man in back. He must have been rich to have a white driver.

Why would anyone care what huckabee says.He's just trash. Arkansas was and is an armpit, and he was an incompetent governor.
Because he’s well spoken. He sells the same shit bush and trump are selling but he makes it sound good. Similar to Chris Christie.

I fear guys like this. Same agenda as mitch, McCain, Romney, trump only they sound very moderate and rational. They know how to play the room. They know their audience.

Unfortunately there’s nothing much difference between all of them. Of course on difference is would they go along with an insurrection or not. I respect the republicans who did not.

..she is so out of touch with reality ...very degrading to the rural population = she is a racist/bigot
...what the heck is that dillybob [ printer ] ???!!! I knew an Oklahoman that called everything a ''dillybob'''
..that there thing is a printer.....
kamay is an idiot

Your posts are damn lies. You are dumb, and I don't use that word without facts. Your posts are echoes and the syntax and grammar are examples of an illiterate dropout. Thus you never have any evidence to support the BIG LIES you continue to post which are always gibberish.

Rye Catcher hahhahahahha..very good--I LOVE IT..very funny...thanks
--plain and simple--she fell for the Smollet hoax--that proves she is stupid and racist

oh lysie----"..... who is wise? He who learns from all the world....." even armpit arkansas and
asshole huckabee

Listening to loonies is always a learning experience. One learns how morons think, or don't think. To quote from the movie Patton: "Ha! I read your book, you bastard."

All Americans apparently are supposed to regard this huckabee as a "religious leader" of all of us regardless of our individually-adopted faiths. He is some sort of magical man.

Forum List

Back