Corporate paid media admits NATURAL IMMUNITY IS AS PROTECTIVE IF NOT MORE THAN VAX FOR COVID.

Gee, if only there were DOZENS of posters on this very board saying this for the past 2 years!

How many people were banned from social media for SAYING THIS VERY SAME THING?!

Will NBC now be banned feom social media?

The COVID CULT mass formation psychosis is astounding.

Social media WERE THE ONES SPREADING DISINFORMATION!

Look at this article from 18 months ago from……NBC NEWS.

FUCK THE PFIZER PAID MEDIA. They have blood on their hands in the name of revenue for their BIG PHARMA ADVERTISERS.

We’re three years into this and this is news to you? Boosters are still needed to maintain that level of protection after the immunity from having had Covid wanes. This is nothing new.

Oh my but you were giddy about forcing it and lock them up if not and lock them down universally
No one was forced to get the vaccine. Some employers insisted on it just as some employers require a drug test. If you`re afraid of a little jab, work somewhere else. Lock them up/lock them down? I`m not sure what you`re babbling about here.

No one was forced to get the vaccine. Some employers insisted on it just as some employers require a drug test. If you`re afraid of a little jab, work somewhere else. Lock them up/lock them down? I`m not sure what you`re babbling about here.
Let me explain in dim bulb:
When you tolt dat get de shot or be fired den you be required.
Your dance around that requirement is funniest post in a month

Gee, if only there were DOZENS of posters on this very board saying this for the past 2 years!

How many people were banned from social media for SAYING THIS VERY SAME THING?!

Will NBC now be banned feom social media?

The COVID CULT mass formation psychosis is astounding.

Social media WERE THE ONES SPREADING DISINFORMATION!

Look at this article from 18 months ago from……NBC NEWS.

FUCK THE PFIZER PAID MEDIA. They have blood on their hands in the name of revenue for their BIG PHARMA ADVERTISERS.

Anyone with a brain knows natural immunity is far better than vax immunity. This was known for decades. In this case however, we now know the vax offers little in the way of protection and can be very harmful.

Sadly the vaxxers will (maybe) learn a hard lesson.

It`s been 3 years now and it`s amazing how many people are still crying about vaccines that no one was forced to get.
You're not educated enough. Baric's University of North Carolina bat lab never published sequences of American coronaviruses suchs as Appalachian Ridge that is related to Brazilian bat viruses (Tadarida brasiliensis). You don't know if they are planning anything.

Forum List

Back