Corporate paid media admits NATURAL IMMUNITY IS AS PROTECTIVE IF NOT MORE THAN VAX FOR COVID.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Gee, if only there were DOZENS of posters on this very board saying this for the past 2 years!

How many people were banned from social media for SAYING THIS VERY SAME THING?!

Will NBC now be banned feom social media?

The COVID CULT mass formation psychosis is astounding.

Social media WERE THE ONES SPREADING DISINFORMATION!

Look at this article from 18 months ago from……NBC NEWS.

FUCK THE PFIZER PAID MEDIA. They have blood on their hands in the name of revenue for their BIG PHARMA ADVERTISERS.

This is NBC NEWS. So the COVID CULT cnnot attack the source.

Will everyone who was banned from social media for saying this very thing get an apology and get reinstated?

I wont hold my breath.

ONCE AGAIN…THE CULT IS WRONG.

Lol! My grandmother has been vaxxed five times, and has caught covid twice in one year.

I am not vaxxed, got covid, and five months later caught it again.

Moral of the story is, EVERYBODY is full of shit. It's like the common cold at this point. You're going to get it, vaxxed or not. Natural immunity is a bullshit farce. Everyone is going to get it again, and again, and again. You won't stop it.

Gee, if only there were DOZENS of posters on this very board saying this for the past 2 years!

FUCK THE PFIZER PAID MEDIA. They have blood on their hands in the name of revenue for their BIG PHARMA ADVERTISERS.

Please read the actual study from The Lancet. It says no such thing. You need to stop listening to people like Fat Wesley Crusher.

Lol! My grandmother has been vaxxed five times, and has caught covid twice in one year.

I am not vaxxed, got covid, and five months later caught it again.

Moral of the story is, EVERYBODY is full of shit. It's like the common cold at this point. You're going to get it, vaxxed or not. Natural immunity is a bullshit farce. Everyone is going to get it again, and again, and again. You won't stop it.

You didnt read the article. Natural immunity is not forever and it doesnt cross strains.

Once you get DELTA, lets say….you will likely not get it again for at least 10 months. Natural immunity also wanes in efficacy…it is just better than the experimental gene therapy.

You likely caught a different strain 5 months later.

Last edited:
Its weird the COVID CULT loves the Trump vax so much.

Kamala and Biden said they would never get a shot that Trump helped create. Guess they were lying…or did they really get the shot? We dont know for sure they really took the shot.

Last edited:

Amazing how "natural immunity" ceased to exist between 2020-2022. :dunno:

You didnt read the article. Natural immunity is not forever and it doesnt cross strains.

Once you get DELTA, lets say….you will likely not get it again for at least 10 months. Natural immunity also wanes in efficacy…it is just better than the experimental gene therapy.

You likely caught a different strain 5 months later.

Nope. Same strain, five months. ALL covid narratives are bullshit.

^Shrug^.
There is nothing in the worldometer statistics that states "A million people who got Covid will never get it again". That statement is baseless conjecture. You or Lesh, prove me wrong.

There is nothing in the worldometer statistics that states "A million people who got Covid will never get it again". That statement is baseless conjecture. You or Lesh, prove me wrong.
Uh..they're dead. They died of COVID-19. They're not gonna get anything again.
Pretty sure that's what they meant. :)

Everyone knows natural immunity is better than a vaccine besides the robber barons at Pfizer and the Democrat dipshits that believe them.
When Trumpers claim “everyone knows” they mean they’ve been told by right wing bullshit sites…

Forum List

Back