Patients with Natural Immunity 5.5x More Likely to Test Positive than the Vaccinated According to CDC Study

"Judged SOLELY on the basis of the last year’s efficacy data, the mRNA vaccines are a failed product and should be withdrawn. Any future mRNA vaccines - against the Omicron variant or any other target- need to be tested for safety and efficacy in large-scale clinical trial for YEARS. Not months, years. This kind of billion-person experiment must never happen again."

"Judged SOLELY on the basis of the last year’s efficacy data, the mRNA vaccines are a failed product and should be withdrawn. Any future mRNA vaccines - against the Omicron variant or any other target- need to be tested for safety and efficacy in large-scale clinical trial for YEARS. Not months, years. This kind of billion-person experiment must never happen again."

France knows the mRNA vaccines have failed.

Post #115

This is another one of those Covid things that doesn't pass the common-sense test. Of course actually getting it and fighting it off provides better protection than the jabs. The whole point of vaccines is to simulate an actual infection.

You're spreading misinfo and dangerous propaganda. Simply not true. For nearly a year, experts have noted that the covid shots cannot establish herd immunity to end the pandemic, as the gene transfer injections do not prevent infection or transmission.

The numbers from the cdc covid tracker are collated from the health agencies of every state in the US and from every hospital. That's not propaganda, thats simple facts, which you hate. You're projecting again.

. What was discovered was that antibody levels in people who recovered from covid not only showed a large variability but many ppl never developed antibodies at all.

In a separate CDC study they found no antibodies in 36% of patients who recovered from covid, in contrast, everyone who was vaccinated showed antibodies 100% of the time

The unvaccinated aren't just testing positive, they are being hospitalized at a much greater rate then those who have had 2 shots, and more so those who have had boosters.
Hey...don't get vaxxed.

Darwin yourselves

The tests are bogus scam to get money and scare people into being injected with harmful drugs.

As for all the hype to get injected, it is easy to see that the druggies are lying:
1. They are exempt from liability for any harm the cause;
2. They have never proven the existence of covid;
3 They love rigging statistics;
4. They are making tons of money to scare & poison people;
5. They use all sorts of false logic.
6. Ain't that enough?

Last edited:
The tests are bogus scam to get money and scare people into being injected with harmful drugs.

As for all the hype to get injected, it is easy to see that the druggies are lying:
1. They are exempt from liability for any harm the cause;
2. They have never proven the existence of covid;
3 They love rigging statistics;
4. They are making tons of money to scare & poison people;
5. They use all sorts of false logic.
6. Ain't that enough?
Wait...a Russian troll wants Americans to die from covid?

I'm shocked

Another lie for the sheep to fall for that’s all this is, man you ppl better get the hell of the msm tit they are leading you fools to your death so gulliable over anything with gov. Edu, at the end of it you fools jump.

THis gene therapy bs hasn’t even been approved rightfully by the FDA none of these vaccines have been they get approved via EMERGENCY USE only that’s how they pass this crap through.

Our soldiers are dying rapidly because of this bull shit.

BWHAAAAAA what a load of crap... This study was just 50 people and done by Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech... Walensky is a damn quack.. this was done to try and give credence to a failed mRNA process. and of course Rolling Stone was happy to print the propaganda.

Attachments

• 1651382128323.png
    1651382128323.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 22
Another lie for the sheep to fall for that’s all this is, man you ppl better get the hell of the msm tit they are leading you fools to your death so gulliable over anything with gov. Edu, at the end of it you fools jump.

THis gene therapy bs hasn’t even been approved rightfully by the FDA none of these vaccines have been they get approved via EMERGENCY USE only that’s how they pass this crap through.

Our soldiers are dying rapidly because of this bull shit.

Healthy soldiers are having serious heart problems now. they do not need this vaccine but are being forced to take it... Hmmmmmmm

BWHAAAAAA what a load of crap... This study was just 50 people and done by Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech... Walensky is a damn quack.. this was done to try and give credence to a failed mRNA process. and of course Rolling Stone was happy to print the propaganda.
I got a notification from CDC/Vsafe, today, I was eligible for another booster now and to please check in on the app if I get one. I have had Covid, two initial Moderna vaccine shots and a booster. I will probably wait until mid to late summer, and get booster then.

It literally says 7000 were tested, but ok. I guess when you live in a fantasy world, then anything can be what you say it is.

Here is the fact the vaccine does not protect you one hundred percent from contracting the virus and all it is for is to alleviate the symptoms to keep you out of the Hospital.

Also many who get the vaccine become Asymptomatic which mean they are carriers that show no signs of infection and that is very dangerous and I doubt the Op has no clue why that is dangerous…

Here is the fact the vaccine does not protect you one hundred percent from contracting the virus and all it is for is to alleviate the symptoms to keep you out of the Hospital.

Also many who get the vaccine become Asymptomatic which mean they are carriers that show no signs of infection and that is very dangerous and I doubt the Op has no clue why that is dangerous…

If they have no sign of infection then that means their viral load is either too small or it's rapidly being cleared from their system by their vaccine induced antibodies. A study out of NSW showed that vaccinated individuals were 200x less likely to get infected from each other compared to those who were not. This was for the delta variant. I imagine it was even higher for the original strain. Unvaccinated asymptomatic carriers was who you had to worry about.

I got a notification from CDC/Vsafe, today, I was eligible for another booster now and to please check in on the app if I get one. I have had Covid, two initial Moderna vaccine shots and a booster. I will probably wait until mid to late summer, and get booster then.
You can never have enough spike proteins coursing through your body.

Forum List

Back