Coronavirus vaccine trial starts Monday (3/16/20)

Wow, apparently the Flu Shot manufactures have a lot of left over Flu Shots that didn't work anyway. By the way, how can Flu Shot manufacturers PREDICT a possible flu strain and they are usually wrong anyhow, but they can't make one with the full microscopic signature of a variation of the flu which is the Chinese Flu. :mad-61:

Worst side effect of this Chinese Flu is immune suppression thus inviting pneumonia. Worst side effect of flu shots, paralysis from the waist down, often temporary.

The worst side effect of COVID-19 is death.

Worst side effect of influenza is also death...

Hmmm, very interesting but I have seen the future and China Coronavirus has a hidden virus within it if someone create a vaccine:

zombie.gif

A week later after the first trial we see the results but what I can not tell is if this will be Trump or Biden voting base...

Wow, apparently the Flu Shot manufactures have a lot of left over Flu Shots that didn't work anyway. By the way, how can Flu Shot manufacturers PREDICT a possible flu strain and they are usually wrong anyhow, but they can't make one with the full microscopic signature of a variation of the flu which is the Chinese Flu. :mad-61:

Worst side effect of this Chinese Flu is immune suppression thus inviting pneumonia. Worst side effect of flu shots, paralysis from the waist down, often temporary.

Hmmm, very interesting but I have seen the future and China Coronavirus has a hidden virus within it if someone create a vaccine:

zombie.gif

A week later after the first trial we see the results but what I can not tell is if this will be Trump or Biden voting base...

as long as they are those and not these

giphy.gif

zombie.gif

giphy.gif
Just follow this protocol...

"I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C."

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

The physicians of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service and the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine urge a nutrient-based method to prevent or minimize symptoms for future viral infection. The following inexpensive supplemental levels are recommended for adults; for children reduce these in proportion to body weight:

Vitamin C: 3,000 milligrams (or more) daily, in divided doses.

Vitamin D3: 2,000 International Units daily. (Start with 5,000 IU/day for two weeks, then reduce to 2,000)

Magnesium: 400 mg daily (in citrate, malate, chelate, or chloride form)

Zinc: 20 mg daily

Selenium: 100 mcg (micrograms) daily

Vitamin C [1], Vitamin D [2], magnesium [3], zinc [4], and selenium [5] have been shown to strengthen the immune system against viruses.

The basis for using high doses of vitamin C to prevent and combat virus-caused illness may be traced back to vitamin C's early success against polio, first reported in the late 1940s.[6] Many people are unaware, even surprised, to learn this. Further clinical evidence built up over the decades, leading to an anti-virus protocol published in 1980.[7]

It is important to remember that preventing and treating respiratory infections with large amounts of vitamin C is well established.
Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus

A virus (parasite) does not want the death of its host which it relies on to live. The Chinese Flu is only a threat to individuals who have compromised immune systems. Similar to the 1980's when homosexuals got AIDS and the establishment attempted to suggest normal people could get AIDS with unprotected sex. Generally speaking no normal people got infected with AIDS unless they shared a needle or did something stupid.

...she will be treating the patients directly when they are brought to her hospital.

What "treatment" will the "patients" receive? Antibiotics? There is no fucking treatment. If the immune system fails, the patient will die. That is the case for most conditions involving the immune system..

...she will be treating the patients directly when they are brought to her hospital.

What "treatment" will the "patients" receive? Antibiotics? There is no fucking treatment. If the immune system fails, the patient will die. That is the case for most conditions involving the immune system..

• antiviral or retroviral medications
  • breathing support, such as mechanical ventilation
  • steroids to reduce lung swelling
  • blood plasma transfusions

antiviral or retroviral medications

There are none relevant or applicable except for secondary infections as a result of compromised immune response.

breathing support, such as mechanical ventilation.

The oxygen tanks and nasal hoses may help obese, diabetic folks but they are "feel-good" BS and only hurt elderly patients noses.

steroids to reduce lung swelling.

Steroids are over the counter in Mexico!

blood plasma transfusions

Wow, that would only apply if kidney failure was present. Kidney failure is generally fatal.

antiviral or retroviral medications

There are none relevant or applicable except for secondary infections as a result of compromised immune response.

breathing support, such as mechanical ventilation.

The oxygen tanks and nasal hoses may help obese, diabetic folks but they are "feel-good" BS and only hurt elderly patients noses.

steroids to reduce lung swelling.

Steroids are over the counter in Mexico!

blood plasma transfusions

Wow, that would only apply if kidney failure was present. Kidney failure is generally fatal.

:21::21::21:

I think I will take the word of my highly trained wife over that of a Trump worshiper on the internet....I am sure you understand.

I think I will take the word of my highly trained wife over that of a Trump worshiper on the internet....I am sure you understand.

Not really. I have punished you enough and would happily debate your highly trained wife on any topic she chooses. Especially the concept you presented that the Flu causes kidney failure. :p

In all seriousness, I am more educated and experienced in medical things than most primary care doctors. One of the side effects of living a long time and seeing what a farce the medical establishment is I guess. :)

Last edited:
But 18 months just for trial phase and Trump says that he wants the vaccination relatively soon so lucky people do recover and people have to go on with there lives

since this is a global problem there will be lots of people working on this issue and if they share their data then we will have another shot that we may have to take in order to live a long and prosper

Unfortunately that is not how a vaccine is developed. More people doesn’t mean quicker... Virus need to be isolate and cured in labs and then extracted...

A tight team of world experts is the fastest you can go... They know what they are doing, it just takes time and they don't need to be explaining themselves to hunreds of others.

We will run shadow teams to check on A team and other teams as redundancy... Still all of this is still looks like 18mth to have it at the high quantity needed...

In all seriousness, I am more educated and experienced in medical things than most primary care doctors. One of the side effects of living a long time and seeing what a farce the medical establishment is I guess. :)

Of course you are. Google University and WebMD are most informative.

Let me guess, you are also a multi-millionaire

I am more educated and experienced in medical things than most primary care doctors.

Not really. I have punished you enough and would happily debate your highly trained wife on any topic she chooses. Especially the concept you presented that the Flu causes kidney failure. :p

I am more educated and experienced in medical things than most primary care doctors.

I suggest you get a new doctor, obviously you have not met the right oen...

zombie.gif

Hi Bruce.

The goal is purely to check that the vaccines show no worrisome side effects, setting the stage for larger tests.
In 1976, during the swine flu epidemic, the US government rushed a vaccine out to the population. About a quarter of Americans were vaccinated before it was discovered the vaccine caused Guillain–Barré syndrome in some of the recipients.

Guillain–Barré syndrome - Wikipedia

zombie.gif

giphy.gif

"I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C."

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

The physicians of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service and the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine urge a nutrient-based method to prevent or minimize symptoms for future viral infection. The following inexpensive supplemental levels are recommended for adults; for children reduce these in proportion to body weight:

Vitamin D3: 2,000 International Units daily. (Start with 5,000 IU/day for two weeks, then reduce to 2,000)

Vitamin C [1], Vitamin D [2], magnesium [3], zinc [4], and selenium [5] have been shown to strengthen the immune system against viruses.

The basis for using high doses of vitamin C to prevent and combat virus-caused illness may be traced back to vitamin C's early success against polio, first reported in the late 1940s.[6] Many people are unaware, even surprised, to learn this. Further clinical evidence built up over the decades, leading to an anti-virus protocol published in 1980.[7]

It is important to remember that preventing and treating respiratory infections with large amounts of vitamin C is well established.
Exactly. If you take a vaccine you’re a complete fool.

zombie.gif

giphy.gif

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

Unfortunately millions of Americans still think the medical establishment has their best interests. A positive that might result from this, is the medical establishment may finally have to recognize the long history of success from vitamins and other supplements.

zombie.gif

giphy.gif

(Robert F. Cathcart, MD)

Unfortunately millions of Americans still think the medical establishment has their best interests. A positive that might result from this, is the medical establishment may finally have to recognize the long history of success from vitamins and other supplements.

Let me guess, you are one of those morons that think that mink oil can cure Type 1 diabetes?

Forum List

Back