Corona - Hoax. Why alsmost all humans will nevertheless die?

What are you talking about? We should have learned from what happened in Italy in the beginning of the pandemic.

July 13, 2020 -- Hospitals are running out of space for COVID-19 patients in states in the South and West that have seen a recent surge in coronavirus cases, which means turning away ambulances, long waits in emergency departments and an overflow of morgues.--https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200713/arizona-florida-texas-face-hospital-capacity

Go ahead right wingers (who only know how to parrot Russian propaganda and not come up with valid arguments), explain to us how that is a Hoax.

I believe the CDC more than I believe any right wingers.

Complications related to the virus.

I see you haven't been paying attention in the last few months. The numbers are a total joke. They have been counting "probable" or "presumed" COVID deaths in the death count. This whole thing has been a scam from the start.

In addition to that, if a person tested "positive" but died of something else entirely, they have been counting that as a COVID death. (see the video below.) And here's the part that many people still aren't grasping. The testing itself is a joke, many doctors have come forward to say that, and there have been many false positives, so technically a person could die of a completely different cause, but tested "positive" by a totally unreliable test, and not even have COVID1984, yet be counted as a COVID death.

The numbers are totally fraudulent. You are believing everything the liars of the controlled media (basically the State media) tell you, which shows how naive and ignorant you are about what is actually going on in this world. Their goal from the start has been to create fear and panic in the public, because FEAR is the best tool for corrupt powers to bring about their agendas, and that is precisely what this is all about, bringing about their globalist agendas. It is about "The Great Reset" - destroying the current system and taking the world to completely new systems. None of it good for any of us regular people.

If you are not aware of the tyrannical insanity going on right now in many places in the world, then you need to turn off the idiot box and start paying attention to what is REALLY happening in the world. Your rights, freedom and personal sovereignty are being taken away, all under the guise of "health" and "security."

Wake the hell up!

Oh, and if you don't believe me that they've been counting other deaths as COVID if a person allegedly tests "positive" then here you go:

The US is not the only country being affected, right wingers. Are you claiming the whole world lying and only right wingers "know the truth"?

Again, it's not a right / left thing. You sound like an ignorant football-mentality partisan when you keep repeating that. And the way the numbers have been counted is a global thing, so yes, OBVIOUSLY the numbers are not only a joke in the US, but globally.

You need to turn off the idiot box and start paying attention to what is actually happening in the world.

man does he ever sound like an ignorant football mentality partisan keep repeating the same garbage over and over.why did you contiune with him as long as you did,you should put this shill from Langley on ignore as i did.

Complications related to the virus.

I see you haven't been paying attention in the last few months. The numbers are a total joke. They have been counting "probable" or "presumed" COVID deaths in the death count. This whole thing has been a scam from the start.

In addition to that, if a person tested "positive" but died of something else entirely, they have been counting that as a COVID death. (see the video below.) And here's the part that many people still aren't grasping. The testing itself is a joke, many doctors have come forward to say that, and there have been many false positives, so technically a person could die of a completely different cause, but tested "positive" by a totally unreliable test, and not even have COVID1984, yet be counted as a COVID death.

The numbers are totally fraudulent. You are believing everything the liars of the controlled media (basically the State media) tell you, which shows how naive and ignorant you are about what is actually going on in this world. Their goal from the start has been to create fear and panic in the public, because FEAR is the best tool for corrupt powers to bring about their agendas, and that is precisely what this is all about, bringing about their globalist agendas. It is about "The Great Reset" - destroying the current system and taking the world to completely new systems. None of it good for any of us regular people.

If you are not aware of the tyrannical insanity going on right now in many places in the world, then you need to turn off the idiot box and start paying attention to what is REALLY happening in the world. Your rights, freedom and personal sovereignty are being taken away, all under the guise of "health" and "security."

Wake the hell up!

Oh, and if you don't believe me that they've been counting other deaths as COVID if a person allegedly tests "positive" then here you go:

you sooooooo much owned his sorry ass and took him to school.he probably thinks this link here of all these credible doctors is all made up as well,that these are not real doctors or some kind of crap like that. lol he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.LOL

:auiqs.jpg:

Only right wingers still claim the pandemic is a hoax. Right wingers should be seeing the writing on the wall for their claims.

Only ignorant gullible sheep, think that the #CoronaHoax2020 is anything more than a routine seasonal flu outbreak that has been hyperbolized and exploited for malicious political purposes; or that any of the seizures of power being committed by criminals infesting our government, or any of the restrictions being imposed on us, over the #CoronaHoax, are being done to protect our health, safety, or other best interests.
Practitioners of the scientific method are more credible. Right wingers are literally, incredible.
You are just destroying your credibility taking every word the government tells you at face value instead of whistle blower patriot doctors words for it.
What patriotic doctors allege the pandemic is a Hoax?
Man you sure have been on a deserted island,myself and many others like her have made MANY of these threads over the past six months showing those doctors,not my fault you were on a deserted island only
going by what the idiot box in the living room tells you.lol that idiot box of course wont talk about those doctors the fact the media is just a tool for the government a fact you are obviously dense on.lol
Of course,that’s priceless you believe an evil organization as evil as the cia and fbi,comedy gold.thats like taking Bill Clinton’s word that he Never had any sex with a woman or expecting him to tell the truth about him not raping women the fact you are dense to the fact the cdcinflates the numbers calling people who died from fatal gunshot wounds as a corona virus death,many whistleblower doctors who have a conscience have come forward,sure was fun checkmating you.lol
Yeah just as I expected he indeed is a shill from Langley the fact he just laughs this post of facts off like the lying coward troll he is,that’s how they instruct them to act.

thank god for the ignore list.
Right wingers with facts not right wing fantasy, how fantastical.
I guess everyone in Sturgis died ! Right?

Only right wingers still claim the pandemic is a hoax. Right wingers should be seeing the writing on the wall for their claims.

Only ignorant gullible sheep, think that the #CoronaHoax2020 is anything more than a routine seasonal flu outbreak that has been hyperbolized and exploited for malicious political purposes; or that any of the seizures of power being committed by criminals infesting our government, or any of the restrictions being imposed on us, over the #CoronaHoax, are being done to protect our health, safety, or other best interests.
Practitioners of the scientific method are more credible. Right wingers are literally, incredible.
You are just destroying your credibility taking every word the government tells you at face value instead of whistle blower patriot doctors words for it.
What patriotic doctors allege the pandemic is a Hoax?
Man you sure have been on a deserted island,myself and many others like her have made MANY of these threads over the past six months showing those doctors,not my fault you were on a deserted island only
going by what the idiot box in the living room tells you.lol that idiot box of course wont talk about those doctors the fact the media is just a tool for the government a fact you are obviously dense on.lol
Of course,that’s priceless you believe an evil organization as evil as the cia and fbi,comedy gold.thats like taking Bill Clinton’s word that he Never had any sex with a woman or expecting him to tell the truth about him not raping women the fact you are dense to the fact the cdcinflates the numbers calling people who died from fatal gunshot wounds as a corona virus death,many whistleblower doctors who have a conscience have come forward,sure was fun checkmating you.lol
Yeah just as I expected he indeed is a shill from Langley the fact he just laughs this post of facts off like the lying coward troll he is,that’s how they instruct them to act.

thank god for the ignore list.
Right wingers with facts not right wing fantasy, how fantastical.
I guess everyone in Sturgis died ! Right?
However did you reach your conclusion besides right wing fantasy?

Go ahead right wingers (who only know how to parrot Russian propaganda
This statement speaks volumes of your hypocrisy and double-standard of reality.
You wish. Right wingers have only right wing fantasy and fallacy not any valid arguments.

You wish. Right wingers have only right wing fantasy and fallacy not any valid arguments.

Your guy believes Putin more than our own Intelligence services.

Because NWO and its servants like Putin, Merkel, Macron, Erdogan & Co know they had crossed the point-of-not return.
They will force peoples to accept deatdly vaccine by military or by treats of imprisonment in Corona concentration camps.
They must kill 99% of humans, it is their main task.
They know if peoples revolt they will sentence all to dead for the Corona crime.
Also, what will they do to survive?
Simple spread the new virus, the true deadly virus which will indeed cause extermination of humans.
And to hide themselves in bunkers for some years.
Pretty simple, isn't it?
If true I would say it's far past time to pick up arms and since we are there lets finish off the democrats.

No, only people with a brain, you shill.
What are you talking about? People with a brain rely on the scientific method not right wing propaganda and rhetoric.

You are beyond ignorant. Turn off the idiot box.
Says the guy who only has fallacy not any valid arguments.

I'm not a guy, Einstein. And I don't argue with fools. Turn off the idiot box.
lol. You have no valid arguments, only fallacy.

Wrong, I've been going over all of this repeatedly in the last 6 months, til I'm blue in the face. If you STILL believe the lies, many of which have been clearly shown to be lies, then you are too much of a brainwashed fool to even bother with. Turn off the idiot box, that's my advice to you.
An appeal to ignorance? Why should I believe You, simply because you are on the right wing.
Because you Left wingers are already out to lunch and might as well stay there as the real world would hurt you.

No, only people with a brain, you shill.
What are you talking about? People with a brain rely on the scientific method not right wing propaganda and rhetoric.

You are beyond ignorant. Turn off the idiot box.
Says the guy who only has fallacy not any valid arguments.

I'm not a guy, Einstein. And I don't argue with fools. Turn off the idiot box.
lol. You have no valid arguments, only fallacy.

Wrong, I've been going over all of this repeatedly in the last 6 months, til I'm blue in the face. If you STILL believe the lies, many of which have been clearly shown to be lies, then you are too much of a brainwashed fool to even bother with. Turn off the idiot box, that's my advice to you.
An appeal to ignorance? Why should I believe You, simply because you are on the right wing.
Because you Left wingers are already out to lunch and might as well stay there as the real world would hurt you.
lol. You are the one saying it. Fallacy is simply that. You need valid arguments to convince me.

You nailed it.

You nailed it.

Forum List

Back