1000 German Doctors say COVID-19 is 100% a Scam

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The question is why German 'government' supports the hoax, destroys economy and force people to accept the 'vaccine'? It's difficult to name 1000 doctors as crazy conspiracy theorists.

Close to 1000 German doctors speaking out against their governments and WHOs official narrative. Doctors around the world joining their movement. Must watch and share!

Looks like the so-called death rate might be a scam. Almost all of the 190,000 they say it is actually died from something else, and who really knows if it the total is that number ? Who's pronouncing these numbers ?> which lead to lockdowns, which lead to high unemployment and destabilization of the economy, IN AN ELECTION YEAR.

The speaker asked "who benefits from all this ? We, at least in the USA it is all working very favorably for the Democrats isn't it ? It abruptly stopped the great Trump economic success, and transformed it into one of high unemployment. (mostly in Democrat lockdown cities). And notice how Pelsoi and Schumer are resisting a mew stimulus bill to strengthen the economy. They WANT it to be failing.

We really ought to have 2 seperate sets of numbers for 2 US economies. One for Democrat lockdown cities, and one for everywhere else, where unemployment is still very low, and economic production is thriving.

Last edited:
The question is why German 'government' supports the hoax, destroys economy and force people to accept the 'vaccine'? It's difficult to name 1000 doctors as crazy conspiracy theorists.

Close to 1000 German doctors speaking out against their governments and WHOs official narrative. Doctors around the world joining their movement. Must watch and share!

They need FEAR to take grasp in order to take over. Its how all corrupt governments come to be---you need a CRISIS to CREATE FEAR.

German 'government' is City Hall on steroids pumping iron in the locker room. It's a district and a half, and another district on top of that. More mayors and governors than the entire United States.

They need FEAR to take grasp in order to take over. Its how all corrupt governments come to be---you need a CRISIS to CREATE FEAR.

Perhaps you've seen this.

“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.” John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

I believe he wrote that in 1944.

Given there are over 400000 doctors practicing in Germany, I think it's reasonable to dismiss less than a 1000 of them as cranks.

Given there are over 400000 doctors practicing in Germany, I think it's reasonable to dismiss less than a 1000 of them as cranks.
Given that 99% of anybody (doctors included) don't speak up (although they think the same thoughts), regarding any issue, I think it's reasonable to think that the 1000 who DO speak up, are making a valid statement.

I also think it's reasonable to conclude that you haven't thought this thing through, and it's reasonable to dismiss your dismissal.

Given that 99% of anybody (doctors included) don't speak up (although they think the same thoughts), regarding any issue, I think it's reasonable to think that the 1000 who DO speak up, are making a valid statement.

I also think it's reasonable to conclude that you haven't thought this thing through, and it's reasonable to dismiss your dismissal.
OK, wake me when 4000 German doctors speak out in any media other than a rabid religious blog. I'll even pay attention when the story breaks on Fox news.

OK, wake me when 4000 German doctors speak out in any media other than a rabid religious blog. I'll even pay attention when the story breaks on Fox news.
Have you ever quoted a poll, or given any credence to the reports of them ?

Wake me when 331,000,000 Americans state their opinion about riots and looting.

"The latest opinion polls in the UK indivcate most people would want to see the rail system re-nationalised." ( Vagabond63, January 28, 2020)

Have you ever quoted a poll, or given any credence to the reports of them ?

Wake me when 331,000,000 Americans state their opinion about riots and looting.

"The latest opinion polls in the UK indivcate most people would want to see the rail system re-nationalised." ( Vagabond63, January 28, 2020)

Firstly, kudos for trawling back through my posts, shows a fine degree of fanaticism.
Secondly, so now you are saying that this is just an opinion poll?
Thirdly I never stated that I gave opinion polls credence, just stated what opinion polls said.

Firstly, kudos for trawling back through my posts, shows a fine degree of fanaticism.
Thirdly I never stated that I gave opinion polls credence, just stated what opinion polls said.
I didn't say it was an opinion poll, you said that. But opinion polls are similar. A small % of opinions are tabulated, to indicate what a much larger group think. Same as this.

And you gave opinion polls credence by mentioning them. If you weren't giving them credence, you wouldn't mention them.

And regardless of the %, the words of 1000 doctors are quite impressive. I value the words of just 2 or 3 doctors in the VA hospital where I get medical care. I don't need the words of 4000 doctors.

Last edited:
I didn't say it was an opinion poll, you said that. But opinion polls are similar. A small % of opinions are tabulated, to indicate what a much larger group think. Same as this.

And you gave opinion polls credence by mentioning them. If you weren't giving them credence, you wouldn't mention them.

And regardless of the %, the words of 1000 doctors are quite impressive. I value the words of just 2 or 3 doctors in the VA hospital where I get medical care. I don't need the words of 4000 doctors.
Assuming they actually exist.

Germany is a police dictatorship.
Any doctor daring to stand up against united communists of CSUCDUFDPSPDGreensLefts and their boss Merkel can lost his license or get murdered by Merkel Jouth ANTIFA.

Germany is a police dictatorship.
Any doctor daring to stand up against united communists of CSUCDUFDPSPDGreensLefts and their boss Merkel can lost his license or get murdered by Merkel Jouth ANTIFA.
No it isn't. Prove it.

Forum List

Back