Corona - Hoax. Why alsmost all humans will nevertheless die?

Only right wingers still claim the pandemic is a hoax. Right wingers should be seeing the writing on the wall for their claims.

Only ignorant gullible sheep, think that the #CoronaHoax2020 is anything more than a routine seasonal flu outbreak that has been hyperbolized and exploited for malicious political purposes; or that any of the seizures of power being committed by criminals infesting our government, or any of the restrictions being imposed on us, over the #CoronaHoax, are being done to protect our health, safety, or other best interests.
Practitioners of the scientific method are more credible. Right wingers are literally, incredible.
You are just destroying your credibility taking every word the government tells you at face value instead of whistle blower patriot doctors words for it.
What patriotic doctors allege the pandemic is a Hoax?

Only right wingers still claim the pandemic is a hoax. Right wingers should be seeing the writing on the wall for their claims.

No, only people with a brain, you shill.
What are you talking about? People with a brain rely on the scientific method not right wing propaganda and rhetoric.

You are beyond ignorant. Turn off the idiot box.
Says the guy who only has fallacy not any valid arguments.

I'm not a guy, Einstein. And I don't argue with fools. Turn off the idiot box.
lol. You have no valid arguments, only fallacy.

Wrong, I've been going over all of this repeatedly in the last 6 months, til I'm blue in the face. If you STILL believe the lies, many of which have been clearly shown to be lies, then you are too much of a brainwashed fool to even bother with. Turn off the idiot box, that's my advice to you.
An appeal to ignorance? Why should I believe You, simply because you are on the right wing.
Hey sheep,she is not the one saying this is a hoax,thousands of doctors around the world who have stood up to our corrupt government are saying it putting their careers and livilhoods on the line,you wanted a valid argument,you got one just now,she just did not feel like repeating that because like she said so well,she has been telling these facts to sheeplike you Night and day til she was blue in the face the past six months just to watch cowards like you evade those facts and run off from them because like she said so well,you won’t turn off the idiot box and you keep hanging on the words of the corporate controlled media instead of credible people.

Last edited:

Only ignorant gullible sheep, think that the #CoronaHoax2020 is anything more than a routine seasonal flu outbreak that has been hyperbolized and exploited for malicious political purposes; or that any of the seizures of power being committed by criminals infesting our government, or any of the restrictions being imposed on us, over the #CoronaHoax, are being done to protect our health, safety, or other best interests.
Practitioners of the scientific method are more credible. Right wingers are literally, incredible.
You are just destroying your credibility taking every word the government tells you at face value instead of whistle blower patriot doctors words for it.
Man you sure have been on a deserted island,myself and many others like her have made MANY of these threads over the past six months showing those doctors,not my fault you were on a deserted island only
going by what the idiot box in the living room tells you.lol that idiot box of course wont talk about those doctors the fact the media is just a tool for the government a fact you are obviously dense on.lol

What are you talking about? People with a brain rely on the scientific method not right wing propaganda and rhetoric.

Wrong, I've been going over all of this repeatedly in the last 6 months, til I'm blue in the face. If you STILL believe the lies, many of which have been clearly shown to be lies, then you are too much of a brainwashed fool to even bother with. Turn off the idiot box, that's my advice to you.
An appeal to ignorance? Why should I believe You, simply because you are on the right wing.
Hey sheep,she is not the one saying this is a hoax,thousands of doctors around the world who have stood up to our corrupt government are saying it putting their careers and livilhoods on the line,you wanted a valid argument,you got one just now,she just did not feel like repeating that because like she said so well,she has been telling these facts to sheeplike you. Night and day tillshe was blue in the face the past six months just to watch cowards like you evade those facts and run off from them because like she said so well,you won’t turn off the idiot box and you keep hanging on the words of the corporate controlled media instead of credible people.
What facts? How many people need to die before you right wingers realize the pandemic is not a hoax?

Man you sure have been on a deserted island,myself and many others like her have made MANY of these threads over the past six months showing those doctors,not my fault you were on a deserted island only
going by what the idiot box in the living room tells you.lol that idiot box of course wont talk about those doctors the fact the media is just a tool for the government a fact you are obviously dense on.lol
I believe the CDC more than I believe any right wingers.

Love

Hey sheep,she is not the one saying this is a hoax,thousands of doctors around the world who have stood up to our corrupt government are saying it putting their careers and livilhoods on the line,you wanted a valid argument,you got one just now,she just did not feel like repeating that because like she said so well,she has been telling these facts to sheeplike you Night and day til she was blue in the face the past six months just to watch cowards like you evade those facts and run off from them because like she said so well,you won’t turn off the idiot box and you keep hanging on the words of the corporate controlled media instead of credible people.
Love how the troll after I took him to school could only laugh it off in defeat knowing he Got his ass handed to him on a platter and had no counter argument knowing he was checkmated,hee hee.

Love

Love how the troll after I took him to school could only laugh it off in defeat knowing he Got his ass handed to him on a platter and had no counter argument knowing he was checkmated,hee hee.
Still no valid arguments?

Of course,that’s priceless you believe an evil organization as evil as the cia and fbi,comedy gold.thats like taking Bill Clinton’s word that he Never had any sex with a woman or expecting him to tell the truth about him not raping women the fact you are dense to the fact the cdcinflates the numbers calling people who died from fatal gunshot wounds as a corona virus death,many whistleblower doctors who have a conscience have come forward,sure was fun checkmating you.lol

Last edited:

Of course,that’s priceless you believe an evil organization as evil as the cia and fbi,comedy gold.thats like taking Bill Clinton’s word that he Never had any sex with a woman or expecting him to tell the truth about rapping women he fact you are dense to the fact the cdcinflates the numbers calling people who died from fatal gunshot wounds as a corona virus death,many whistleblower doctors who have a conscience have come forward,sure was fun checkmating you.lol

They ate
Right wingers are worse; y'all only have a problem with nudity and sex not false witness bearing or the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God).

Love

you just described yourself to a tee,yeah you have no valid arguments that the cdc and the media and government are telling the truth we both know that,no need to advertisethe obvious.lol

Of course,that’s priceless you believe an evil organization as evil as the cia and fbi,comedy gold.thats like taking Bill Clinton’s word that he Never had any sex with a woman or expecting him to tell the truth about rapping women he fact you are dense to the fact the cdcinflates the numbers calling people who died from fatal gunshot wounds as a corona virus death,many whistleblower doctors who have a conscience have come forward,sure was fun checkmating you.lol

They ate
Right wingers are worse; y'all only have a problem with nudity and sex not false witness bearing or the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God).
Hypocrisy indeed from you,you keep evading pesky facts dismissing them as right wingers,you are obviously a paid shill from Langley that has penetrated this site and been sent here by your handlers to troll these threads,one more shill to add to my growing ignore list.get tired of repeating facts just to watch them go ignored after checkmating you.

Last edited:
Wrong,only trolls blatantly ignore the evidence out there it indeed is a hoax to take away our civil libertys and rights.
What evidence? All you have is appeals to ignorance.
The evidence I just posted that took you to school and handed your ass on a platter on.hee hee.

Yeah we know you have no valid arguments,only fallacy so that’s old news.

You nailed it,yeah he indeed is another shill from langley that has penetrated this site sent here by his handlers to post and troll,as I said,another shill from Langley to add to my ever growing ignore list.

Of course,that’s priceless you believe an evil organization as evil as the cia and fbi,comedy gold.thats like taking Bill Clinton’s word that he Never had any sex with a woman or expecting him to tell the truth about him not raping women the fact you are dense to the fact the cdcinflates the numbers calling people who died from fatal gunshot wounds as a corona virus death,many whistleblower doctors who have a conscience have come forward,sure was fun checkmating you.lol
Yeah just as I expected he indeed is a shill from Langley the fact he just laughs this post of facts off like the lying coward troll he is,that’s how they instruct them to act.

thank god for the ignore list.

Love

you just described yourself to a tee,yeah you have no valid arguments that the cdc and the media and government are telling the truth we both know that,no need to advertisethe obvious.lol
Are you seriously trying to claim we should believe the right wing instead of the public sector on this issue? You are literally, incredible, right wingers. Try to resort to the fewest fallacies with valid arguments, first.

They ate
Hypocrisy indeed from you,you keep evading pesky facts dismissing them as right wingers,you are obviously a paid shill from Langley that has penetrated this site and been sent here by your handlers to troll these threads,one more shill to add to my growing ignore list.get tired of repeating facts just to watch them go ignored after checkmating you.
All you need is valid arguments not fallacy.

Wrong,only trolls blatantly ignore the evidence out there it indeed is a hoax to take away our civil libertys and rights.
What evidence? All you have is appeals to ignorance.
The evidence I just posted that took you to school and handed your ass on a platter on.hee hee.
Your lack of understanding is the problem.

Forum List

Back