Corona drama in Leipzig: almost every fourth resident of a retirement home dead after vaccination. "The old people are dying like flies there."

There is no way on this earth that I will let them inject me with that "vaccine".

If they inject a shot of Vitamin B12, like they do to politicians just for publicity effect, may be then I will say yes.....and that very reluctantly.

Please post your source where they are injecting politicians with vitamin b12. I'd like to read it lol

Why Merkel isn't still in prison and charged for genocide and mass murder?
It should be pretty clear. ANYONE will die after the 'vaccination' sooner or later, don't believe anything you told by presstitutes or satanic politicians. They will kill you, can't you grasp it?

After an as-yet unexplained Corona outbreak in a Leipzig nursing home, 16 of the facility's 70 residents died within a month. The wave of infection had spread shortly after vaccinations against the virus began, the city announced Thursday.
Although the outbreak began on January 18, it only became known now through a tip from a relative of the home. She described the extent of the tragedy to the Leipziger Volkszeitung:
"The old people are dying like flies there."

A friend of mine and his wife got the Moderna vaccine. Mild side effects at first, like soreness at injection spot. But my friend a week later developed a bruise on his hand. He didn’t do anything at first but it just got worse. He finally went to the doctor, and they did blood tests. His blood platelets were dangerously low, like near death low. He was hospitalized immediately. They gave him an infusion and several other treatments, and he eventually got better. They diagnosed it as ITP (Immune Thrombocytopenia) probably caused by the vaccine. I’ve heard of other stories of the low platelet thing killing otherwise healthy people, but this was the first time it was someone I know.

No fucking way am I taking that mRNA bullshit.

Unfortunately anyone accepted the jab of Biden, Merkel, Macron, Putin, Xi Jinping, Gates & Co dies within few years.
They want to kill us, we are too much!

1_Grim-Reaper.jpg

Is this the new conspiracy theory now? I guess the last one of ppl dying immediately after the shot didn't work out since ppl are still alive. Oh well.
It’s not a “conspiracy theory” when in fact it has happened, not to mention the miscarriages it has caused in pregnant women.

There is no way on this earth that I will let them inject me with that "vaccine".

If they inject a shot of Vitamin B12, like they do to politicians just for publicity effect, may be then I will say yes.....and that very reluctantly.

Please post your source where they are injecting politicians with vitamin b12. I'd like to read it lol
Can you please post where a third party has been able to examine the syringe after the public injection in order to verify it was the vaccine?

It should be pretty clear. ANYONE will die after the 'vaccination' sooner or later, don't believe anything you told by presstitutes or satanic politicians. They will kill you, can't you grasp it?

After an as-yet unexplained Corona outbreak in a Leipzig nursing home, 16 of the facility's 70 residents died within a month. The wave of infection had spread shortly after vaccinations against the virus began, the city announced Thursday.
Although the outbreak began on January 18, it only became known now through a tip from a relative of the home. She described the extent of the tragedy to the Leipziger Volkszeitung:

A friend of mine and his wife got the Moderna vaccine. Mild side effects at first, like soreness at injection spot. But my friend a week later developed a bruise on his hand. He didn’t do anything at first but it just got worse. He finally went to the doctor, and they did blood tests. His blood platelets were dangerously low, like near death low. He was hospitalized immediately. They gave him an infusion and several other treatments, and he eventually got better. They diagnosed it as ITP (Immune Thrombocytopenia) probably caused by the vaccine. I’ve heard of other stories of the low platelet thing killing otherwise healthy people, but this was the first time it was someone I know.

Unfortunately anyone accepted the jab of Biden, Merkel, Macron, Putin, Xi Jinping, Gates & Co dies within few years.

1_Grim-Reaper.jpg

Is this the new conspiracy theory now? I guess the last one of ppl dying immediately after the shot didn't work out since ppl are still alive. Oh well.
It’s not a “conspiracy theory” when in fact it has happened, not to mention the miscarriages it has caused in pregnant women.

Any truth is now a conspiracy theory

1_Grim-Reaper.jpg

You're so confused by your own conspiracy theories you can't even keep up with what you're saying. First you say, you'll die in a few years from the vaccine and now you're saying it's already happened. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1_Grim-Reaper.jpg

Go and inform yourself about the 'believe' of satanists who run the world and launched the Covid-1984 scamdemic.
They will murder the entirely humanity, it isn't a joke or conspiracy theory, it's the sad truth

You're so confused by your own conspiracy theories you can't even keep up with what you're saying. First you say, you'll die in a few years from the vaccine and now you're saying it's already happened. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1_Grim-Reaper.jpg

Yes dumb ass, it’s causing ITP in people, which can kill if not treated.

Leipzig? Just when they have now finally finished renovating those ww2 bombed churches in the town center? That is God's punishment on them for not fixing those faster. The synagogues were rebuilt in one day. But the Churches? ... You shouldn't be surprised.

New Topics

Forum List

Back