Russia Reports First Cases of H5N8 Bird Flu in Humans

Dear God in heaven, how will we survive another virus?

1613844994511.png

Sucks that you have to depend on an injections to keep you safe Crepitus, I feel bad for you. :itsok:

. . . I feel so fortunate that I was born with an immune system!
Wow. You have no clue what a vaccine is, do you?
I know what a vaccine is.

. . . and I know what gene therapy is.

If you want to redefine one thing to be another. . . you go right on ahead.

I also know, with some diseases, your immune system is probably better left to it's own, according to statistics, than to try to mess with it.

You do you, I will do me. You do believe in freedom of choice, right? My body, my choice, and all that?

Sucks that you have to depend on an injections to keep you safe Crepitus, I feel bad for you. :itsok:

r . . . I feel so fortunate that I was born with an immune system!
Wow. You have no clue wht a vaccine is, do you?

He believes his immune system is of the super dupe variety. But hey, if he doesn't want the vaccine fine with me, more those who know better.

Hope they're starting that vaccine right now.

I'll take this as admission that Covid is now over and you Brownshirts are looking for a new excuse to terrorize the public.
Don't be stupider than....

Why do I even bother?

There are dozens of strains of Avian flu, you gullible dweeb. Humans have highly effective and adaptive immune systems. Every time a virus is identified, we don't need to treat it like the end of the world, because it isn't. Your stupid OP is intended to spread fear. Intelligent people will not fall for it.

I'll take this as admission that Covid is now over and you Brownshirts are looking for a new excuse to terrorize the public.

Why do I even bother?

There are dozens of strains of Avian flu, you gullible dweeb. Humans have highly effective and adaptive immune systems. Every time a virus is identified, we don't need to treat it like the end of the world, because it isn't. Your stupid OP is intended to spread fear. Intelligent people will not fall for it.th

An immune system is NOT a guarantee against contracting or dying from illness. Having a healthy immune system does not mean you cannot contract COVID or HN58. It means you may or may not have chance of fighting it off.

But, if any person refuses for stupid shit they have to take a vaccine, that is on them. IF they are dumb enough to think that their immune system alone will protect them they deserve what happens to them. Once their sick, they should be just as willing to die at home rather take up bed space at the hospital for someone who really needs care.

Why do I even bother?

There are dozens of strains of Avian flu, you gullible dweeb. Humans have highly effective and adaptive immune systems. Every time a virus is identified, we don't need to treat it like the end of the world, because it isn't. Your stupid OP is intended to spread fear. Intelligent people will not fall for it.th

An immune system is NOT a guarantee against contracting or dying from illness. Having a healthy immune system does not mean you cannot contract COVID or HN58. It means you may or may not have chance of fighting it off.

But, if any person refuses for stupid shit they have to take a vaccine, that is on them. IF they are dumb enough to think that their immune system alone will protect them they deserve what happens to them. Once their sick, they should be just as willing to die at home rather take up bed space at the hospital for someone who really needs care.

If they are dumb enough to panic over every mention of a virus, they are perfect for sheeples for the Progs.

We are SURROUNDED by viruses all of the time. That is part of nature. We don't need a vaccine for every freaking one. Nor do we need to have the vapors because a new strain (a mutation of the prior one) develops.

Avian flu has been sensationalized. It's deadly to birds; rarely so for humans.

H5N1:

who bird flu copy.jpg

Why do I even bother?

If they are dumb enough to panic over every mention of a virus, they are perfect for sheeples for the Progs.

We are SURROUNDED by viruses all of the time. That is part of nature. We don't need a vaccine for every freaking one. Nor do we need to have the vapors because a new strain (a mutation of the prior one) develops.

H5N1:

View attachment 459638

Keep believing you're invincible......

Why do I even bother?

H5N1:

View attachment 459638

Keep believing you're invincible......

I didn't say I was invincible you sad little hack. I'm not human veal. I'm in good health, eat a healthy diet, get regular exercise and practice proper hygiene. I also don't ascribe to the view that the purpose of life is to avoid all risks at any costs. The cost of overreacting to news about a virus is not worth it, imo.

If you are human veal, then stay quivering in your hovel with your triple layer of masks.

Forum List

Back