65-year-old Goregaon man collapses in chair, dies after vaccination

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
MUMBAI: A 65-year-old Goregaon resident collapsed within minutes and dies,Of course a conspiracy theorist

He collapsed in the chair and passed away within a few minutes. He was a Goregaon resident and he received the first dose of vaccine from Millat Nursing Home, Jogeshwari.
The authorities said we cannot consider it death due to vaccination till an expert committee reviews it and comes to a conclusion.

Read more at:
65-year-old Goregaon man collapses in chair, dies after vaccine 1st dose | Mumbai News - Times of India

MUMBAI: A 65-year-old Goregaon resident collapsed within minutes and dies,Of course a conspiracy theorist

He collapsed in the chair and passed away within a few minutes. He was a Goregaon resident and he received the first dose of vaccine from Millat Nursing Home, Jogeshwari.
The authorities said we cannot consider it death due to vaccination till an expert committee reviews it and comes to a conclusion.

Read more at:
65-year-old Goregaon man collapses in chair, dies after vaccine 1st dose | Mumbai News - Times of India
Yep......shit happens.

Untitled11.jpg

Read more at:

yep facts around here are considered conspiracy theories by the mods and many trolls like that kid that just posted.

im sure they will say these people dying in these videos below as well are conspiracy theories also.:cuckoo:

some of the possible side effects on prescribed drugs today are worse than the disease they are treating....is this going to be another one?....

some of the possible side effects on prescribed drugs today are worse than the disease they are treating....is this going to be another one?....
I took the vaccine shot a month ago...

...and just wanted to let anyone know who may be thinking of getting it that I didn't have any side effects at all. It's been 4 weeks now and I feel like I always did. Also, it must be the fact that I'm getting older as things seem to bother me a lot less than they used to. For instance, my neighbor is a gay man in his 40's and yesterday I went with him to a "pedophiles are people too" rally and it was great! We had tofu steak and later we are meeting for drinks. Tomorrow I have a date with the local police to finally get rid of all the weapons of mass destruction I have been keeping in my gun safe for decades. The ammo too! What use would I ever have for those awful things? Just now Pedro and his crew just finished our yard redo and it looks grand! What do you think?

1615678188777.png

I hope you are not serious. That would be terrible.
i am very serious....dont you see those commercials when they tell you the possible side effects?........google some try i think its humira?...

...and just wanted to let anyone know who may be thinking of getting it that I didn't have any side effects at all. It's been 4 weeks now and I feel like I always did. Also, it must be the fact that I'm getting older as things seem to bother me a lot less than they used to. For instance, my neighbor is a gay man in his 40's and yesterday I went with him to a "pedophiles are people too" rally and it was great! We had tofu steak and later we are meeting for drinks. Tomorrow I have a date with the local police to finally get rid of all the weapons of mass destruction I have been keeping in my gun safe for decades. The ammo too! What use would I ever have for those awful things? Just now Pedro and his crew just finished our yard redo and it looks grand! What do you think?

View attachment 467383
so it changed you.....wow....no more mike....

i am very serious....dont you see those commercials when they tell you the possible side effects?........google some try i think its humira?...

We are talking about the Covid mRNA vaccine not about prescription drugs, that is completely different. Apples and oranges.

View attachment 467383

Nice job on the yard no doubt.

Seems the vaccine brought out the true you and now you can enjoy your new life as a queer. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Glad about the guns to. That is a twisted hobby.

Peace

We are talking about the Covid mRNA vaccine not about prescription drugs, that is completely different. Apples and oranges.
yea no shit, i made a comment about the possible side effects in other drugs that people take every day...its called a conversation...

View attachment 467383

Nice job on the yard no doubt.

Seems the vaccine brought out the true you and now you can enjoy your new life as a queer. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Glad about the guns to. That is a twisted hobby.

Peace
Can my dog butt fuck you?

What's the matter, can't satisfy him anymore? Maybe shave you ass for him.

View attachment 467383
You took the vaccine? Damn and I thought you were one of the awake people around here,I see you have done no research because if you had you would know the effects are not suppose to kill you off immediately even though many around the world have died in weeks after taking it some in days,you wo t fell fine within the next five year period,you’ll be six feet under,nine knowing ya. So of course you feel fine NOW. :lmao::laughing0301:

View attachment 467383
You took the vaccine? Damn and I thought you were one of the awake people around here,I see you have done no research because if you had you would know the effects are not suppose to kill you off immediately even though many around the world have died in weeks after taking it some in days,you wo t fell fine within the next five year period,you’ll be six feet under,nine knowing ya. So of course you feel fine NOW. :lmao::laughing0301:
I’m gonna take it from your reply then you were just joking about taking the vaccine. Glad to hear that, :up: you had me going there for a minute.I figured you were just pulling our leg. :biggrin:

I took the J&J vaccine this morning at 9:30.. If I don't post in days, you know what happened. If it turns me into a boogerman or a comic book super villain I will post about it.:dig:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back