After vaccination: 82-year-old man died while still on the premises of the vaccination center

i am just not a braindead moron fighting to be first in line for the gates funded vaccine knowing it is the vaccine that is dangerous and not the virus itself.

This is straight up Trumpism. Bullshit. The two are synonymous.

You have ZERO science to back this up so I won't even ask for something. It is just dangerous, imoral and unethical behavior to post such crap.

You should be shamed. Tared and feathered and made to run about your neighborhood.
Zero evidence? Hey stupid fuck,I have a thread with many videos where you get to hear it from the horses mouths,DOCTORS from around the world here in the states and other different countries saying this,these are not MY words moron,it is their words,they have put their careers on the line risking their jobs to get this out,so you just made yourself look like an idiot troll saying I have no science or evidence to back this up. :cuckoo::cuckoo:
Don’t shoot the messenger,I’m just the messenger for many doctors around the world saying this,sorry the truth is upsetting to you.:itsok:

Hey I’m just the messenger for those doctors I heard saying this in videos I made a thread on that,if relaying in a post what they said is unethical,dangerous,and immoral,then I’m damn proud of that for relaying THEIR words :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: .again I’m just the messenger of them,don’t shoot the messenger,if you think they are full of shit go find them and tell THEM that,not me.I’m just the messenger for them.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rolleyes-41::laughing0301:

don’t go after the messenger,go to the doctors themselves and tell them that crap you said to me if it unsettles you that much. :cuckoo: that’s what I would do in your shoes if I believed the shit you were posting.:cuckoo:

Even if tens of thousands will die within few minutes after vaccinations presstitutes, 'politicians' will claim the 'jab' had been fine. Think about what going on here.

In Würzburg, an 82-year-old man died on the premises of the vaccination center shortly after the Corona vaccination. It is remarkable how the tragic incident is reported in the media. A search query on "Google News" with the keywords "Würzburg 82-year-old" yielded only a few search hits at noon on Saturday. As a regional media provider, the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation in particular is reporting on various pages or in various offerings. Interesting is, how with the reports the illnesses of the man are put into the foreground. There is talk of a "severely pre-ill person". This can at least give the impression that the deceased was almost in need of help. In any case not spry. If one reads then however between the lines and further down, one learns, "that the man went back after the inoculation...independently to the car". That sounds at least as if he was still quite spry for his age. Shortly before the report, Health Minister Jens Spahn had stated at the Federal Press Conference that there was no evidence of causal links between vaccinations and deaths.

why put up a link thats in German here in this forum?...

First of all its translated, secondly there is no one in English ( say 'thank' to presstitutes )
Harry troll is not the brightest apple in the world,he has dementia like sleepy joe,my user name used to be 9/11 was an inside job and AlREADY he forgot that recently even though just a couple months ago he even referred to me as 9/11. He probably has already forgotten that as well knowing that senial old man.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::abgg2q.jpg:

Even if tens of thousands will die within few minutes after vaccinations presstitutes, 'politicians' will claim the 'jab' had been fine. Think about what going on here.

In Würzburg, an 82-year-old man died on the premises of the vaccination center shortly after the Corona vaccination. It is remarkable how the tragic incident is reported in the media. A search query on "Google News" with the keywords "Würzburg 82-year-old" yielded only a few search hits at noon on Saturday. As a regional media provider, the Bavarian Broadcasting Corporation in particular is reporting on various pages or in various offerings. Interesting is, how with the reports the illnesses of the man are put into the foreground. There is talk of a "severely pre-ill person". This can at least give the impression that the deceased was almost in need of help. In any case not spry. If one reads then however between the lines and further down, one learns, "that the man went back after the inoculation...independently to the car". That sounds at least as if he was still quite spry for his age. Shortly before the report, Health Minister Jens Spahn had stated at the Federal Press Conference that there was no evidence of causal links between vaccinations and deaths.

why put up a link thats in German here in this forum?...

First of all its translated, secondly there is no one in English ( say 'thank' to presstitutes )
Harry troll is not the brightest apple in the world,he has dementia like sleepy joe,my user name used to be 9/11 was an inside job and AlREADY he forgot that recently even though just a couple months ago he even referred to me as 9/11. He probably has already forgotten that as well knowing that senial old man.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::abgg2q.jpg:
ram man?.....was it something i said?.....

It's never going to end well when your argument begins with "I know a guy who...."

What's never going to end well?

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I don't care if anyone gets the vaccine or not.

All I know is what happened to a friend. For me, that's enough reason for me not to get it.

I couldn't really give a shit if you decide to get it...
Actually, I would love to see him get it--he can have mine too. If one is good--20 ought to work that much better.

It's never going to end well when your argument begins with "I know a guy who...."

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I don't care if anyone gets the vaccine or not.

All I know is what happened to a friend. For me, that's enough reason for me not to get it.

And clearly I don't give a shit what you don't give a shit about, none of that being the point.

The actual point being, you don't make a case by crowing "I know a guy who...." when 82,516,7833 kajillion skillion had different results.

It's never going to end well when your argument ends with a citation of a fictional number. It must be a fictional disease.

,you are probably just a stupid fuck moron senial old man who cant think for himself

Hint: Before calling others stupid, proofread.

It's generally no big deal to post badly. However, when proclaiming how stupid the opposition is, you absolutely need to proofread. Otherwise, you come across as hilariously stupid and utterly lacking in self-awareness.

100 million plus have been vaccinated without issues

Why don't you start a thread on them instead of fear mongering?

The ironic thing is that you have been fear mongered so much by the MSM that you would take a mRNA shot that has never been tested on humans correctly and for a "virus" that you have a 99% chance of surviving if you were to get it. I ask, who is the Covidiot here? :D

Why not acknowledge that the vaccine can, and does, have severe issues with some people?
Give me the numbers

How many have died from the vaccine?
I can post how many have died from COVID

All the math and numbers are explained in this video:

CONFIRMED - VACCINE KILLS MORE THAN COVID

Thread summary;

Trump cultists are laughably ignorant of statistics. It's one reason they're Trump cultists. You can fool them with any number that sounds scary.

Here's a hint, Trump cultists. In a sample of 100 million peope that skews towards the elderly, some of those people will drop dead, vaccine or no vaccine.
Ask Cuomo, he knows how to put them down.

Thread summary;

Trump cultists are laughably ignorant of statistics. It's one reason they're Trump cultists. You can fool them with any number that sounds scary.

Here's a hint, Trump cultists. In a sample of 100 million peope that skews towards the elderly, some of those people will drop dead, vaccine or no vaccine.
Ask Cuomo, he knows how to put them down.

Sad but true. The sad thing is he more then likely won't get into any trouble for the deaths of countless elderly. Hopefully some of them will atleast haunt him. :)

Why not acknowledge that the vaccine can, and does, have severe issues with some people?
Give me the numbers

How many have died from the vaccine?
I can post how many have died from COVID

All the math and numbers are explained in this video:

CONFIRMED - VACCINE KILLS MORE THAN COVID

Ok, Alex Jones.

Thread summary;

You're the pukes terrified of a bug that kills less than 2% of those it infects.

Thread summary;

You're the pukes terrified of a bug that kills less than 2% of those it infects.

Yeah, and you're the pukes terrified of a vaccine that may or may not have adverse effects leading to death in, .000001% of cases. And this is only assuming that the majority of these fatalities is actually from the vaccine.

Thread summary;

During the pfizer vaccine trials, 6 ppl died after being vaccinated, 4 of those ppl took the placebo. It's possible the vaccine may have been indirectly responsible for a certain % of the already insanely small number of fatalities. We may never know. But even so, we are probably looking at a .0000001% fatality rate.

And clearly I don't give a shit what you don't give a shit about, none of that being the point.

The actual point being, you don't make a case by crowing "I know a guy who...." when 82,516,7833 kajillion skillion had different results.

But I'm not making a case.

I'm simply saying that I'm not getting it, and sharing the reason why I'm not getting it. That's all. I'm not debating anything, therefore I've no need to "make a case"...
I am not getting it either. I have evaluated the pris and cons. The benefit is not worth the risk.

Forum List

Back