Corona Beer Tests Positive for Covid

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Has enough of this bullshit yet?

This video suggests that either Corona beer is contaminated with the COVID-19 virus, or these COVID-19 rapid tests are faulty and produce false positives.

This video suggests that either Corona beer is contaminated with the COVID-19 virus, or these COVID-19 rapid tests are faulty and produce false positives.
Ya think that it might be satire?

Ya think that it might be satire?
Why don't you find out? Sounds like there is a video.

From the OP's link:
We have all heard of COVID-19 testing kits producing false positives. The mainstream media, however, continues to push out the narrative that what you should be watching out for are false negative COVID-19 test results.

My, my, my Sha RONA!

:lol:

It's a loon site.

That's why so many in the Trump cult will believe it!
Well, you would know. Sounds real to me. I guess you should prove differently.

So now it's, "I saw it on TikTok so it must be true!"?

Jesus Christ... talk about fucked up...
Not much different than the CDC saying anything and believing it.. Why don't you try it? Let us know.

Why don't you try it?

Because I am not inclined to waste my money on a test and some shitty beer.

If it is true, odds are it's a faulty test. It's happened before, faulty tests, I'm sure it will continue to happen. We are, after all, only human.

The bigger point is this: Too many people are too quick to accept anything they see at face value, especially when it fits perfectly into their narrative and confirms their bias'.

No critical think necessary.

Again:

Jesus Christ... talk about fucked up...

Don't you know those "tests" are always going to test positive?!!!

The DementiacRats are going to get you jabbed any way they can.......and if they have to make fraudulent "tests" that always read positive.......then thats what they are doing and going to continue to do.

:lol:

It's a loon site.

That's why so many in the Trump cult will believe it!
1641426787720.png

Of course it does. Every story on that site promotes right wing crap.
Like this one:

Democrats and many modern republicans for that matter, might not be Satanic or Satanists intentionally, but by association they align themselves with many Satanic causes and institutions and ideological ritual sources. People vote for leaders who stand on the surface for perhaps one or two seemingly "good" or benevolent platforms while also running on blatantly evil associations and motivations as well. In the end, when the Man comes around—whomever that Man ends up being—I doubt he will care much about individual good intentions. One will either be judged good or evil. The damned, whether condemned by mortal men seeking absolute reprisal and vengeance or some kind of Holy Spirit, will weep and moan and beg all the same. Sounds like distant drums, sure, but those drumbeats are drawing ever closer.

Fortunately, I drink Heineken. No covid for sure.

Forum List

Back