Cornell’s ‘BIPOC-only’ rock-climbing course opened to White students after racism claims

PatriotJohn888

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2020
Why in the world do people believe that a solution to the racial divide in this country is more racial divide?
This kind of thing is insane.

As one user on Reddit posted,
"They believe that the best way to promote diversity and inclusion is by the deliberate exclusion of students on the basis of their race.
This is an interesting theory that had more support a few generations ago, but perhaps they were right back then. I'm no expert."

Why in the world do people believe that a solution to the racial divide in this country is more racial divide?

"They believe that the best way to promote diversity and inclusion is by the deliberate exclusion of students on the basis of their race.
This is an interesting theory that had more support a few generations ago, but perhaps they were right back then. I'm no expert."

Leftist academia is doing their best to take America back to 1860.

do they have a BIPOC drinking fountain? Let's just set civil rights back about 60 years. SMH.

They honestly can't see that we're sleepwalking straight back into the segregation and Jim Crow.

All the good work in the past 60 odd years undone, by the same folk who were victims of it the last time round - abetted by their leftist friends.

Braindead.

Given the absence of posters telling me what a racist I am, I can only assume that everyone agrees that segregation in the classroom is a bad idea.

Good to know!

Forum List

Back