Cornell dean says ISIS, Hamas welcome on campus

He would welcome a training camp as just another kind of sports camp. There isn't a terrorist training facility at Cornell. Think of the diversity that would add.

ISIS is an idea buried deep within Islam. Stop wetting your pants over it.

Do you realize that our Federal Government is detaining and arresting Americans who are trying to join ISIS and that this University wants to support it and wants to send care packages to them?
I guess you might have wanted our College kids to send care packages to the Nazi troops also.:cuckoo:

Do you realize that our Federal Government is detaining and arresting Americans who are trying to join ISIS and that this University wants to support it and wants to send care packages to them?
I guess you might have wanted our College kids to send care packages to the Nazi troops also.:cuckoo:

The exercise that O'Keefe of working on is to show that the Ideological Left IS COMPLICIT with the enemies of the United States, thus the Ideological Left IS the enemy of the United States.

Which, ironically is why the Left moved my thread from the highly used Politics Forum, to the DEAD Zone of the "Education" forum... as a means to cloak the evidence.

The exercise that O'Keefe of working on is to show that the Ideological Left IS COMPLICIT with the enemies of the United States, thus the Ideological Left IS the enemy of the United States.

Which, ironically is why the Left moved my thread from the highly used Politics Forum, to the DEAD Zone of the "Education" forum... as a means to cloak the evidence.

It has to do with a University so it should be in the Education Forum.

Eradicate Islam, end World terrorism.....simple solution!
Islam is a political party disguised as a religion!

imagine-a-world-without-islam.jpg

It has to do with a University so it should be in the Education Forum.

So a thread about the UT Tower shooting should be in the Edu-Forum, because it has to do with a University.

The purpose of my thread was to speak to the Left's complicity in conveying Foreign Ideas which are Hostile to American Principle, specifically the ideas of Jihad against the US and toward the establishment of an Islamic Caliphate throughout the United States and the Western World for that matter.

Well this thread is about whether a University should or should not promote ISIS on it's campus.

My thread was merged with this thread... and my thread was about: Islam should not be allowed to be expressed anywhere on earth. US Universities being no exception... . And there is only one set of ideas promoting Islam in the US and that is the Ideological Left; which is the same Ideology promoting anti-theism and contesting every facet of Christianity.

So, given that the same set of ideas is working throughout the nation to cull every sense of religion from the culture EXCEPT ISLAM... what does that tell you about that set of ideas?

Last edited:
Well this thread is about whether a University should or should not promote ISIS on it's campus.

My thread was merged with this thread... and my thread was about: Islam should not be allowed to be expressed anywhere on earth. US Universities being no exception... . And there is only one set of ideas promoting Islam in the US and that is the Ideological Left; which is the same Ideology promoting anti-theism and contesting every facet of Christianity.

So, given that the same set of ideas is working throughout the nation to cull every sense of religion from the culture EXCEPT ISLAM... what does that tell you about that set of ideas?

That Grover Norquist is evil and has both parties under his control to support Islam. Under Clinton, under Bush and under Obama.

Evil is what it is and it is evil that promotes the progressivism common to both parties... and it is the progressives who are promoting Islam. "We're a Liberal City", is how the A-Dead described the problem.

Forum List

Back