Cops rough up an old man, he's leaking all over the place

This is getting headlines on Fox News. Here is the worst part, in the bold below, they lied about what happened. Again, hurting their reputation. If not for the video camera, then what?

According to the mayor, he is in stable, but serious condition. I try to support men in uniform, but this is going to turn MANY off. Just read through some of the comments...on Fox News.

Buffalo protester pushed to ground, starts bleeding, video shows; 2 cops suspended: reports

Buffalo protester pushed to ground, starts bleeding, video shows; 2 cops suspended: reports

Two Buffalo, N.Y., police officers have been suspended without pay and an internal affairs investigation launched after a shocking video showed officers push an elderly man, who then fell to the ground and started bleeding on the sidewalk, according to reports.

"He's bleeding out his ear!" someone is heard saying on the video.

The man appeared unresponsive on the sidewalk as officers in riot gear continued a sweep of an area oustide Buffalo City Hall shortly before the city's 9.p.m curfew took effect, Buffalo radio station WBFO reported.

Police initially said the man "tripped & fell" without mentioning that officers had pushed him.

"A 5th person was arrested during a skirmish with other protestors and also charged with disorderly conduct. During that skirmish involving protestors, one person was injured when he tripped & fell," a police spokesman said in a statement.

Yup. I think all cops should be required to wear body cameras, and they should have no way of turning them off. If the cops camera isn't working, he must go back to the station.

The Court system assumes they are telling the truth, but it is quite obvious they lie. These cops should be charged with elder abuse at the least and lose their jobs.

There is no place for cops who have no common sense, and compound their incompetence with lies.

A country where civilians are expected to remain calm or die when a gun is trained on them by police, but where police can kill civilians if they are unable to remain calm
So let’s just get rid of police. I’m sure that will turn out great.

These kinds of reactions make me worried about society overall. I am unable to fathom someone like yourself who are unable to understand that we can have options outside of no cops or allow the cops to do whatever they want.

A country where civilians are expected to remain calm or die when a gun is trained on them by police, but where police can kill civilians if they are unable to remain calm
Well apparently “peaceful protesters“ are allowed to shoot cops,run over people with cars, beat them with bricks, torture puppies and burn down buildings with children inside.

You twats aren’t innocent.

You really shouldn't lump us all in with the idiots in your link.

Yeah, I know. I was hesitant to even post that piece. I don't particularly share the author's sentiment about the plinkers. But I do agree with her thought on the fake patriots who are just as rabidly statist as the people they point their fingers at.

I only posted it to see who would respond to it.

You really shouldn't lump us all in with the idiots in your link.

Yeah, I know. I was hesitant to even post that piece. I don't particularly share the author's sentiment about the plinkers. But I do agree with her thought on the fake patriots who are just as rabidly statist as the people they point their fingers at.

I only posted it to see who would respond to it.
+1 on the rabid Statists. They've poured out of the woodwork. From both the Left, and the Right.

What I want to do is stop all the crime. If if I bow down to a black scum bag will that stop it?

I took a screenshot of the backup team. They were at the rear.

VtYD8rz.jpg

Poor old sap never stood a chance, even if he did manage to get by the fellers waving the clubs.

Saw dirty cops all my life. Had one put a gun to my head when I was 9 and swear he was going to blow my head off. Then he threatened to kill my family if I ever said anything. I literally avoided them more than I did all the gang bangers.

What the fuck did you do to attract the cop's attention and disdain? Was it a Negro cop? That is remarkable if true. In all my experiences with cops, if you show your ID (I have been stopped while walking late at night - big guy - motorcycle jacket - long hair, etc.) and behave like a civilized person they move on.
What did I do? Other than being Black I have no clue. It was a white cop. I didnt have an ID you idiot. I was 9.

Saw dirty cops all my life. Had one put a gun to my head when I was 9 and swear he was going to blow my head off. Then he threatened to kill my family if I ever said anything. I literally avoided them more than I did all the gang bangers.

What the fuck did you do to attract the cop's attention and disdain? Was it a Negro cop? That is remarkable if true. In all my experiences with cops, if you show your ID (I have been stopped while walking late at night - big guy - motorcycle jacket - long hair, etc.) and behave like a civilized person they move on.
What did I do? Other than being Black I have no clue. It was a white cop. I didnt have an ID you idiot. I was 9.
obviously you were indoctrinated into racism early Asclepias, don't let it eat you up

~S~

Well the first video took another turn.

Two officers were suspended in that incident. Then 57 officers resigned in protest over the suspension of the two.

Two officers were suspended in that incident. Then 57 officers resigned in protest over the suspension of the two.

Which is why the argument "there are only a few bad cops" doesn't hold water.

Calling it "just following orders" doesn't cut it. They also lied....odd they have so little problem doing that. He obviously did not "slip".

Which is why the argument "there are only a few bad cops" doesn't hold water.

Here's how I see it:

Chauvin was a bad cop. The other three presumably "good cops" did nothing to stop him and would have corroborated whatever bullshit story that Chauvin would have made up with to save his own ass. That's exactly what would have happened if a 17-year-old hadn't taken video of the incident.

What does that all equal? Four bad cops.

They're doing a terrible job of policing themselves. The "good cops" do absolutely nothing about the many bad cops.

obviously you were indoctrinated into racism early Asclepias, don't let it eat you up

~S~
Tarantulus ... Is that you?

Forum List

Back