Cops rough up an old man, he's leaking all over the place

Stuff like this really pisses me off.

When Blacks were saying this shit was happening everyone was claiming we were hallucinating. The whole entire race.

The difference is we don’t need to act like apes and go on a rampage, attacking cops that had nothing to do with it and looting businesses that have nothing to do with it. We can say that is fucked up and the cops should be disciplined accordingly.

You dont need to act like apes because you already act like chimps. No you wouldnt say that. When the cops beat the shit out of Rodney King you guys said he was resisting.

A country where civilians are expected to remain calm or die when a gun is trained on them by police, but where police can kill civilians if they are unable to remain calm
So let’s just get rid of police. I’m sure that will turn out great.

This is getting headlines on Fox News. Here is the worst part, in the bold below, they lied about what happened. Again, hurting their reputation. If not for the video camera, then what?

According to the mayor, he is in stable, but serious condition. I try to support men in uniform, but this is going to turn MANY off. Just read through some of the comments...on Fox News.

Buffalo protester pushed to ground, starts bleeding, video shows; 2 cops suspended: reports

Buffalo protester pushed to ground, starts bleeding, video shows; 2 cops suspended: reports

Two Buffalo, N.Y., police officers have been suspended without pay and an internal affairs investigation launched after a shocking video showed officers push an elderly man, who then fell to the ground and started bleeding on the sidewalk, according to reports.

"He's bleeding out his ear!" someone is heard saying on the video.

The man appeared unresponsive on the sidewalk as officers in riot gear continued a sweep of an area oustide Buffalo City Hall shortly before the city's 9.p.m curfew took effect, Buffalo radio station WBFO reported.

Police initially said the man "tripped & fell" without mentioning that officers had pushed him.

"A 5th person was arrested during a skirmish with other protestors and also charged with disorderly conduct. During that skirmish involving protestors, one person was injured when he tripped & fell," a police spokesman said in a statement.

Looks like they got another one...

Those cops that attacked those old men really suck and give an honorable profession bad name. Hard to believe they walked right by and even pushed another officer who appeared to be turning to help the injured bleeding old guy.

I know there are some good cops but its really hard to trust them when the 3 you know personally think most cops are either bad cops or they pretend they dont see.

The ones I have known have mostly been good. I had a bad encounter with a crooked cop when I was 18, but it did not change my outlook on police in general, although I wasn't brutalized. Some have been brutalized, even killed without just cause. Police should more proactively police their own. I understand at least two of the police in at least one of the videos shown on the thread led to swift punishment for the officers involved. Unedited cellphone video by citizens is a powerful tool, but should not be necessary for police to cleans their ranks of the few that should not be there.

Just the opposite for me. Saw dirty cops all my life. Had one put a gun to my head when I was 9 and swear he was going to blow my head off. Then he threatened to kill my family if I ever said anything. I literally avoided them more than I did all the gang bangers.

When Blacks were saying this shit was happening everyone was claiming we were hallucinating. The whole entire race.

The difference is we don’t need to act like apes and go on a rampage, attacking cops that had nothing to do with it and looting businesses that have nothing to do with it. We can say that is fucked up and the cops should be disciplined accordingly.

You dont need to act like apes because you already act like chimps. No you wouldnt say that. When the cops beat the shit out of Rodney King you guys said he was resisting.

He was on drugs and driving like a maniac, they should had just shot him when he was driving. Yet another stupid criminal that ran from cops, so yea I don’t feel shit for him.

He was on drugs and driving like a maniac, they should had just shot him when he was driving. Yet another stupid criminal that ran from cops, so yea I don’t feel shit for him.

Well dont lie and say you would agree that the cops should be disciplined.

Well dont lie and say you would agree that the cops should be disciplined.

I didn’t lie.

Looks like they got another one...

Those cops that attacked those old men really suck and give an honorable profession bad name. Hard to believe they walked right by and even pushed another officer who appeared to be turning to help the injured bleeding old guy.

I know there are some good cops but its really hard to trust them when the 3 you know personally think most cops are either bad cops or they pretend they dont see.

The ones I have known have mostly been good. I had a bad encounter with a crooked cop when I was 18, but it did not change my outlook on police in general, although I wasn't brutalized. Some have been brutalized, even killed without just cause. Police should more proactively police their own. I understand at least two of the police in at least one of the videos shown on the thread led to swift punishment for the officers involved. Unedited cellphone video by citizens is a powerful tool, but should not be necessary for police to cleans their ranks of the few that should not be there.

Just the opposite for me. Saw dirty cops all my life. Had one put a gun to my head when I was 9 and swear he was going to blow my head off. Then he threatened to kill my family if I ever said anything. I literally avoided them more than I did all the gang bangers.

Wow. Something like that, at that age might have changed my whole life. It may be that growing up in a more rural setting, my parents chose to raise the family in, is the difference for me and my outlook. My parents moved from Baltimore to just outside Paducah, Ky before I was born.

Misbehaving cops, cops abusing power, cops violating people's rights, and just sickeningly bad cops can be viewed for hours and even days on Youtube. Posting bad cops on the net is a cottage industry.

Unedited cellphone video by citizens is a powerful tool, but should not be necessary for police to cleans their ranks of the few that should not be there.

I agree. Unfortunately, that's where we are.

What would have happened if the citizens weren't watching this incident? And just imagine what would have happened if that video was not made available to the public.

What would the police report have said? Does anyone really think the police report would have stated that Chauvin put his knee to Floyd's neck for 9 minutes, including 3 minutes after he went unresponsive while he pleaded for his life? Does anyone really think that one of the officers would have stood up and said that what they did was wrong? Three of them just stood by and did nothing while one of them slowly murdered Floyd. It's disgusting.

Police are doing a terrible job of policing themselves. I feel that it is my responsibility to record any police incident I happen to come across to help ensure the safety of the suspect they detain.

Saw dirty cops all my life. Had one put a gun to my head when I was 9 and swear he was going to blow my head off. Then he threatened to kill my family if I ever said anything. I literally avoided them more than I did all the gang bangers.

What the fuck did you do to attract the cop's attention and disdain? Was it a Negro cop? That is remarkable if true. In all my experiences with cops, if you show your ID (I have been stopped while walking late at night - big guy - motorcycle jacket - long hair, etc.) and behave like a civilized person they move on.

Obvious excessive force....That cop needs a disciplinary review and possible permanent vacation.

At the same time, the cops have to be on edge like they've never been before....They have vicious mobs to one side of them, and dithering politicians who won't let them do their jobs on the other.

Yes, they are on edge, but c'mon, they have to have a modicum of common sense too. If a cop is so frightened that he can't think straight. He should not be a cop.

A country where civilians are expected to remain calm or die when a gun is trained on them by police, but where police can kill civilians if they are unable to remain calm

And just think, lefty's are the ones who think only cops should have guns.

Forum List

Back