Cops rough up an old man, he's leaking all over the place

Stuff like this really pisses me off.

I saw that on Fox, really disturbing. Two officers suspended. The one guys instinct is to try and help and then he sees the blood and scatters away. He went into self preservation mode there.

Of course they are under stress, it's not a fun time right now, it's not an easy job in good times, but one has to see this is probably an 80 year old man, he didn't need to be shoved like that when he has to know something like this could happen.

Unless the guy had a knife in his hand, these types of responses are really just going to make their ability to find logical, honest, rational support, even less abundant.

And grown men probably stood around and watched.
I’ve been pouring through the video that’s been coming out since the riots have started. And after studying countless hours, and viewing the footage is quite often impossible to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. After seeing one video of some punk sucker punching a cop laying him out cold. I think “what a fucking prick”. But then I’ll be damned if the next video doesn’t show some cop running some dude slap the fuck over with his car, and then fleeing the scene.
Just fuck em’. Fuck em both.

I’ve been pouring through the video that’s been coming out since the riots have started. And after studying countless hours, and viewing the footage is quite often impossible to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. After seeing one video of some punk sucker punching a cop laying him out cold. I think “what a fucking prick”. But then I’ll be damned if the next video doesn’t show some cop running some dude slap the fuck over with his car, and then fleeing the scene.
Just fuck em’. Fuck em both.

Yeah. The smart man is watching it all play out. Taking notes...

First they came for the looters...but I was not a looter...and the people loved them for it...

Then they came for the protestors...

You know the drill, I guess.

Obvious excessive force....That cop needs a disciplinary review and possible permanent vacation.

At the same time, the cops have to be on edge like they've never been before....They have vicious mobs to one side of them, and dithering politicians who won't let them do their jobs on the other.
So your claim is that makes them blind?

Forum List

Back