Cops Quitting All Over Atlanta!

I hope the cock sucking liberals get a taste of what their idiocy has in store!!! I hope the thugs beat the shit out of them and burn down all their homes.

I think you have to worry more about the remaining Police simply not getting out of their cruisers more than them resigning! It's gone this way before...when the Police are treated like criminals simply for trying to do the job...the natural reaction is to not put yourself in a position where you can be accused of using too much force! The easiest way to do that is to just drive around the city for your shift and ignore radio calls. It's something that you'll see more and more in the future.

Often times the only thing worse than not getting what you want; is getting exactly what you asked for...
Sleep tight Atlanta. It’s getting dark...

Detective BlueLine
@BluelineCovfefe
·
29m
All zones as of right now. Sheriffs office called and they denied aid. GSP is only handling crashes. They have jail officers trying to answer 911 calls. Mayor is freaking out. Proud of my brothers and sisters at Atlanta PD.

It's pretty obvious that you know nothing about law-enforcement training or the law. Those 1700 "good cops" would have also been within their right to shoot a felony fleeing subject in the back. Once the crime escalates to a felony, deadly force is allowable.

no it isn’t - you are an idiot

“Mr. Brooks never presented himself as a threat,” said Paul Howard, the Fulton County district attorney.

Not only was Brooks calm and cordial before Rolfe sought to arrest him, Howard said, but Rolfe did not inform him that he was under arrest for driving under the influence.

In firing a Taser at Brooks while he was running away, Rolfe violated the department’s standard of practices which prohibits officers from firing tasers at someone who is running away.​

“You certainly can’t fire a hand gun at someone who is running away,” Howard said.​

What is he saying? I don't have tv.

Tucker was talking about a police scanner & how there is no talk at all in a zone in atlanta...silence...but then he moved on to the next storry :(
Okay. I went to local Atlanta news, and CNN picked it up. I think it's time cops pushed back some. It's gone too far.

Atlanta (CNN)[Breaking news update, published at 8:46 p.m. ET]
Hours after a fired police officer was charged with felony murder for fatally shooting a man in the back, Atlanta police officers are not responding to calls in three zones, multiple sources within Atlanta Police Department tell CNN.

The APD is categorically denying that there's any truth to it...
Earlier suggestions that multiple officers from each zone had walked off the job were inaccurate. The department is experiencing a higher than usual number of call outs with the incoming shift. We have enough resources to maintain operations & remain able to respond to incidents.
— Atlanta Police Department (@Atlanta_Police) June 18, 2020
But the zone 6 East dispatch has been dead silent, which is unusual for a city the size of Atlanta..

Atlanta Police Dispatch - Zone 6 East Live Audio Feed

Tucker was talking about a police scanner & how there is no talk at all in a zone in atlanta...silence...but then he moved on to the next storry :(
Okay. I went to local Atlanta news, and CNN picked it up. I think it's time cops pushed back some. It's gone too far.

Hours after a fired police officer was charged with felony murder for fatally shooting a man in the back, Atlanta police officers are not responding to calls in three zones, multiple sources within Atlanta Police Department tell CNN.
It’s a bit late to come crawling back to your senses, hat in hand...

Reports/Rumors/unconfirmed (as of yet)...

Mayor of atlanta requesting assistance from surrounding areas...

Officers from these jurisdictions are refusing to respond.

Funny, im seeing cops all over the place. Dekalb, Fulton, every where else.

More far rightwing propaganda by the usual suspects? Yes.

People of atlanta...you're on your own!

My prayers go out to you! 911 isn't responding. And I'm too far away :(

It's pretty obvious that you know nothing about law-enforcement training or the law. Those 1700 "good cops" would have also been within their right to shoot a felony fleeing subject in the back. Once the crime escalates to a felony, deadly force is allowable.

no it isn’t - you are an idiot

“Mr. Brooks never presented himself as a threat,” said Paul Howard, the Fulton County district attorney.

Not only was Brooks calm and cordial before Rolfe sought to arrest him, Howard said, but Rolfe did not inform him that he was under arrest for driving under the influence.

In firing a Taser at Brooks while he was running away, Rolfe violated the department’s standard of practices which prohibits officers from firing tasers at someone who is running away.​
“You certainly can’t fire a hand gun at someone who is running away,” Howard said.​

Bullshit.
"A police officer may not seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.
— Justice Byron White, Tennessee v. Garner[4]"
Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia

He committed felony resisting and was fleeing armed with a taser.

The APD is categorically denying that there's any truth to it...
Earlier suggestions that multiple officers from each zone had walked off the job were inaccurate. The department is experiencing a higher than usual number of call outs with the incoming shift. We have enough resources to maintain operations & remain able to respond to incidents.
— Atlanta Police Department (@Atlanta_Police) June 18, 2020
But the zone 6 East dispatch has been dead silent, which is unusual for a city the size of Atlanta..

Atlanta Police Dispatch - Zone 6 East Live Audio Feed

It’s a bit late to come crawling back to your senses, hat in hand...
I'm not at all embarrassed for not swallowing rumors exclusively on Tiger whatever on twitter.

May be a lot of officers are calling in sick -- or the Chief is trying to keep a lid on things by refusing to admit publicly that he has no cops working at the moment. I'll wait and see.

I hope these fucking retards don’t decide to flee west, to Birmingham. They’ll have to pass through many rather unsympathetic towns along the way, and likely won’t get the warmest reception...

Funny, im seeing cops all over the place. Dekalb, Fulton, every where else.

More far rightwing propaganda by the usual suspects? Yes.
You're there? In one of those Zones? It sounded looney, like "Antifa headed to the suburbs tonight to loot and burn" but then it got picked up by decaturish and Fox and CNN. The union guy sounded pissed off as hell. Are you sure?

Forum List

Back