Cops Quitting All Over Atlanta!

Reports just coming in...I'll come back with links.

Several zones completely empty of cops...no radio traffic at all.

This is bad.

Be back soon with updates!
I hope they tear Atlanta apart. Then Trump will be: I TOLD YOUR ASSES SO!

By November, folks will be so sick of leftists, blacks, liberals, progressives and especially DEMOCRATS, begging for a return to law and order ordered by a Trump crackdown!

So is Atlanta going to burn down again? :laughing0301:

fringe_atlanta.jpg

This is BAD BAD BAD!

If you live in atlanta...lock & load or GTFO!

Sorry it's all twitter links...things are happening fast...it's all I got.

Atlanta police just walked off the job in zone 6, 7, and 3.

Rumors that the entire atlanta police department is about to resign.

BREAKING REPORT: [Leaked Email] "Atlanta police officers are refusing to answer the radio and walking off of the job. The county can go screw themselves. If you want a society without police we’ll give you one. Let it burn!"

There is no dispatch at the Fulton County Zone 6 police department.

This is bad.

It’s not bad. It’s good. Only dumb cops quit over a cop murder.

These Negroes are hell bent to turn every major American city into a Detroit.

With the help from their stupid White Guilt Useful Idiots friends they will make every major American city more of a shithole than they already are.

The Negroes taking control and abolishing the Rule of Law is probably the biggest domestic crisis we have faced since the Civil War.

This is bad.

I hope they tear Atlanta apart. Then Trump will be: I TOLD YOUR ASSES SO!

By November, folks will be so sick of leftists, blacks, liberals, progressives and especially DEMOCRATS, begging for a return to law and order ordered by a Trump crackdown!
That’s the most dangerous part, and I fear an instrumental part of the plan. So once that precedent has been set, the Leftists will use it against us at the first opportunity...

There are 1700 mostly good cops in Atlanta who are trained not to shoot a citizen in the back for running away on foot unarmed.

They aren’t resigning. It’s not a bad policy.

Link this:

"There has been a claim circulating that 19 Atlanta Police Department officers resigned over the weekend. We have checked with the source of that claim and they are planning to issue a retraction of that statement because it is not correct and was not verified by APD. The information we have is that eight officers have resigned since June 1.
Our personnel data indicates that we have had anywhere from two to six officers resign per month in 2020," read a statement released by the agency."​

There are 1700 mostly good cops in Atlanta who are trained not to shoot a citizen in the back for running away on foot unarmed.

They aren’t resigning. It’s not a bad policy.

Link this:

"There has been a claim circulating that 19 Atlanta Police Department officers resigned over the weekend. We have checked with the source of that claim and they are planning to issue a retraction of that statement because it is not correct and was not verified by APD. The information we have is that eight officers have resigned since June 1.
Our personnel data indicates that we have had anywhere from two to six officers resign per month in 2020," read a statement released by the agency."​

It's pretty obvious that you know nothing about law-enforcement training or the law. Those 1700 "good cops" would have also been within their right to shoot a felony fleeing subject in the back. Once the crime escalates to a felony, deadly force is allowable.

Police officers for Zone 3, Zone 4, Zone 5, & Zone 6 have walked off the job.

Reports that all atlanta police dispatchers have walked away from their jobs.

This is bad.

CNN reported yesterday that 8 had left. No reasons given. The average # of police leaving the force in any given month is between 2 and 6. And it's only the middle of June. But still, we're talking about 8.
And there is nothing MSM or otherwise on this, except a twitter site called Tiger Droppings.
Okay.
If the Atlanta PD were walking out in protest because of the charges against Rolfe and Brosnan today, the majors would be ALL over it.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like one of those wild rumors that goes around twitter and FB.

Forum List

Back