Cops Quitting All Over Atlanta!

Reports just coming in...I'll come back with links.

Several zones completely empty of cops...no radio traffic at all.

This is bad.

Be back soon with updates!
CNN reported yesterday that 8 had left. No reasons given. The average # of police leaving the force in any given month is between 2 and 6. And it's only the middle of June. But still, we're talking about 8.
And there is nothing MSM or otherwise on this, except a twitter site called Tiger Droppings.
Okay.
If the Atlanta PD were walking out in protest because of the charges against Rolfe and Brosnan today, the majors would be ALL over it.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like one of those wild rumors that goes around twitter and FB.

I'm listening to zones 5 and 6 on the online scanner. They're dead quiet. Nothing. No dispatches, no nothing.

Never count on the media to inform you, as they are always the last ones to know what's happening and even then, they're probably not going to tell you the truth.

There are 1700 mostly good cops in Atlanta who are trained not to shoot a citizen in the back for running away on foot unarmed.

They aren’t resigning. It’s not a bad policy.

Link this:

"There has been a claim circulating that 19 Atlanta Police Department officers resigned over the weekend. We have checked with the source of that claim and they are planning to issue a retraction of that statement because it is not correct and was not verified by APD. The information we have is that eight officers have resigned since June 1.
Our personnel data indicates that we have had anywhere from two to six officers resign per month in 2020," read a statement released by the agency."​

It's pretty obvious that you know nothing about law-enforcement training or the law. Those 1700 "good cops" would have also been within their right to shoot a felony fleeing subject in the back. Once the crime escalates to a felony, deadly force is allowable.
And you think this acceptable?

There are 1700 mostly good cops in Atlanta who are trained not to shoot a citizen in the back for running away on foot unarmed.

They aren’t resigning. It’s not a bad policy.

Link this:

"There has been a claim circulating that 19 Atlanta Police Department officers resigned over the weekend. We have checked with the source of that claim and they are planning to issue a retraction of that statement because it is not correct and was not verified by APD. The information we have is that eight officers have resigned since June 1.
Our personnel data indicates that we have had anywhere from two to six officers resign per month in 2020," read a statement released by the agency."​

It's pretty obvious that you know nothing about law-enforcement training or the law. Those 1700 "good cops" would have also been within their right to shoot a felony fleeing subject in the back. Once the crime escalates to a felony, deadly force is allowable.
And you think this acceptable?

Of course it is. Aside from the G19 I carry concealed, I also carry pepper spray as a non-lethal weapon. Should the event arise that I had to use it, got into a scuffle, and the idiot grabbed it, I wouldn't hesitate to put three 9mm rounds center mass. Doubt me?

This is bad.

CNN reported yesterday that 8 had left. No reasons given. The average # of police leaving the force in any given month is between 2 and 6. And it's only the middle of June. But still, we're talking about 8.
And there is nothing MSM or otherwise on this, except a twitter site called Tiger Droppings.
Okay.
If the Atlanta PD were walking out in protest because of the charges against Rolfe and Brosnan today, the majors would be ALL over it.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like one of those wild rumors that goes around twitter and FB.

I'm listening to zones 5 and 6 on the online scanner. They're dead quiet. Nothing. No dispatches, no nothing.

Never count on the media to inform you, as they are always the last ones to know what's happening and even then, they're probably not going to tell you the truth.
Okay. I'll keep checking back.

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
·
1h
Yep, getting similar.

Atlanta will be begging for their cops back.

Steve Deace
@SteveDeaceShow
· 2h
Just got this email from an Atlanta police officer:

“Atlanta police officers are refusing to answer the radio and walking off of the job. The county can go screw themselves. If you want a society without police we’ll give you one. Let it burn!”

This is bad.

Okay.

I hope you're right, but I don't see why every cop in every city has not said "fuck it" and gone home for the week.

The cities need to purge themselves, and the raiders need to be killed by armed property owners in the suburbs. It's time to let nature take it's course...

I see that. Now I got that message too, but after a couple tries, I connected:

Atlanta Police walkout following murder charge against officer who shot Rayshard Brooks

George Chidi Jun 17, 2020

An Atlanta Police vehicle. Source: Wikimedia Commons

This story has been updated.
Atlanta, GA — The head of Atlanta’s police union confirmed Wednesday that officers from the Atlanta Police Department in Zones 3 and 6 walked off the job Wednesday afternoon.
Vince Champion, southeast regional director of the International Brotherhood of Police officers, said that police officers had stopped answering calls midshift, in response to charges against Officer Garrett Rolfe who is accused of murdering Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta.
“The union, we would never advocate this. We wouldn’t advocate a blue flu,” Champion said. “We don’t know the numbers. Apparently we’re learning that command staff are asking outlying counties for support and aren’t getting it.”
Decaturish has calls out to public affairs officers in Gwinnett, DeKalb and Cobb counties for confirmation. A message to the spokesperson for Atlanta Police was not immediately returned.
Zones 3 and 6 cover south Atlanta, where Rolfe killed Rayshard Brooks after a June 12 DUI arrest turned into an altercation. Rolfe fired three bullets at Brooks as he fled with a taser in hand. Video of the shooting suggests Brooks pointed the taser at officers as he fled.
A protest the next day descended into vandalism and the arson of the Wendy’s restaurant where the shooting occurred. Police and state fire officials have offered a reward for tips leading to the arrest and prosecution of the arsonists.
Champion accused Paul Howard, Fulton county’s district attorney, of lying about what is happening in a press conference earlier today when Howard suggested that officer Devin Brosnan had turned state’s evidence and is testifying.
“The attorney for the officer said that’s not true two minutes later, and said he’s not pleading guilty and not offering state’s evidence,” Champion said.
This is a developing story and will be updated when more information is received.

Maybe in the US. What a shit rule. No wonder your police depts are hated.

Maybe in the US. What a shit rule. No wonder your police depts are hated.

Yup. Hated by criminals all over the country. Come over here and try that shit and see how fast you get your sorry ass deaded.

What is he saying? I don't have tv.

Tucker was talking about a police scanner & how there is no talk at all in a zone in atlanta...silence...but then he moved on to the next storry :(

It isn't a big story yet because it's still daylight there. Wait until the sun goes down and the goons and pavement apes start hitting the streets. Then the MSM will pick up on the story.

Forum List

Back