Cops Quitting All Over Atlanta!

Tom Woiwode
@woiwode
·
10m
Hearing over 500 pending calls unanswered and 37 armed robberies since 6 pm in #atlanta. #AtlantaPD has had it.

CWBChicago
@CWBChicago
· 30m
Funny. I just listened to an Atlanta officer and dispatcher spend 14 minutes giving a long list of calls “Code 12,” which means no report was taken because they didn’t have anyone to send. #AtlantaScanner twitter.com/Atlanta_Police…

Mr. Brooks never presented himself as a threat,” said Paul Howard, the Fulton County district attorney.
The DA Howard is playing a shell game to hide that there are sexual allegations against him.
Also for misuse of funds..
Seems a dirty corrupt DA has fooled NotfooledbyW.

Scott Hagan II
@jeffreyscott88
·

Georgia National Gaurd has turned down a request to help Atlanta as all but section two is empty of cops. #Atlanta #AtlantaPD #BlueFlu #atlscanner #AtlantaProtest #AtlantaPolice

Scott Hagan II
@jeffreyscott88
·

Georgia National Gaurd has turned down a request to help Atlanta as all but section two is empty of cops. #Atlanta #AtlantaPD #BlueFlu #atlscanner #AtlantaProtest #AtlantaPolice
Well, they can't do law enforcement, can they? Crowd control only? What good would they be?

PD says it's blue flu. Not ALL of them are quitting. Not ALL of them stayed home. Hopefully they've made their point and show up for their shift tomorrow. I think they HAVE made their point.

This is fault of RACIST and BLACK SUPREMACIST District Attorney Paul Howard.

You charge white officers with assault for using a taser and claim it's a deadly weapon? 2 weeks later you charge a white officer with murder and claim a black man with a taser poses no threat and was compliant? 58% of the Atlanta PD is black...and they see right through this blatant and dishonest abuse of power.

PD says it's blue flu. Not ALL of them are quitting. Not ALL of them stayed home. Hopefully they've made their point and show up for their shift tomorrow. I think they HAVE made their point.

From Atlanta PD:

" Earlier suggestions that multiple officers from each zone had walked off the job were inaccurate. The department is experiencing a higher than usual number of call outs with the incoming shift. We have enough resources to maintain operations & remain able to respond to incidents. "

I suspect the bolded part isn't exactly true, or at best misleading. From I've seen, there are a lot of calls that are going unanswered. I would not be surprised to see the same thing in other cities in the next few days. True, not everyone is quitting or stayed home, but maybe enough of them didn't come to work to make an impact on the safety and security of Atlanta's citizens. And I don't think this is just a one-off deal, this could go on for awhile until some attitudes and rhetoric changes. And I don't trust anything the brass says.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back