Cop Who Killed Woman In Capitol Had No Choice: Rep

Guess these ordinary citizens should have stayed home and accepted the election results like everyone else instead of storming the capitol for dear leader.
I think showing up in washington in massive numbers was the correct thing to do

breaking into the capital building was not
Agree with the second statement. Why would showing up in large numbers in DC be the right thing to do? The election is long over, all the states certified the votes and Trump lost. No fraud was proven in any of the scores of lawsuits. Congress isn't going to overturn the election despite a few idiots trying. Massive case of sour grapes because their side lost.
States certifying the votes while under investigation, uhhh was a political ploy in order to quickly thwart the investigation's that were on going.

Leaving the investigators no avenue's to use in seeking justice. It was a ploy by left leaning Democrat's to stop the investigation's, and to thwart Trumps claims leaving them dead in their tracks.

On the anti-Trump republican side, it was the sitting back watching the carnage take place hoping to find favor in the coming onslaught's that the leftist radicals have in-store for this nation.

Everybody grab holt to a gaurd rail and hold on tight, it's gonna be a bumpy road under these wild and unhinged Democrat's.

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

She had no choice either. Gavin Nuscum shut her business down

Sure, the California Governor is to blame for her bad management of a small pool company. Not the trump out of control virus.

Name one country, anywhere in the world, that has complete control of this virus? You can't. Not unless they are on an isolated island, and even New Zealand 31 new cases in the past few days.

So if no country anywhere is able to magically prevent Covid-19.... why do you expect, and blame Trump for it? Because you are anti-science ignorant lemmings. That's why.
Alot of people I know are getting the virus or have had it, but what they are doing is getting well in their homes with standard anti-biotics and home schooled methods. FACT..

The virus has a signature trait, fever, chills, and super tiredness.... it seems that the fever can be broke in a cold bath of water, and it attacks the bronchial system or lungs leaving people fatigued, tuckered out, and tired for a while in their stretch to getting better.

But when people go to the hospitals, it seems they don't come out or rarely do. Why is this or am I just wrong about it ??

I haven't gone through all the posts here, but if folks want to judge for themselves: Video shows moment woman was shot in U.S. Capitol riot

Yup, they had no choice but to shoot. The mob was coming through the barricade, and it's there job to provide clear protection of government officials. And you could hear them clearly yelling "bust it down". You don't get to bust it down. That's not an option.

Of course, I believed the exact same thing about the people at the Portland Court House. The officers there, should have shot and killed those people as well.

Just goes to show you that the left-wing is who has the double standard. One group of people, they promote and defend. The other they condemn and hate. Both doing exactly the same thing.
When was the last time any left-wing group led an insurrection of our government and invaded the US Capitol?

They don't need to. The left-wingers are already in government, like AOC, Pelosi, Omar, and others.

Further, they openly engaged in terrorism. They did this openly.

We'll burn it down unless we get what we want?

What is threatening mass violence unless you get political change? That is the very definition of terrorism.

And you know they played their part, because as soon as Biden won, they said....

We want stuff now!

Terrorism worked.

Why do you think businesses started boarding up before the election?

Because everyone knew that if Trump won, that left-wingers were going to start rioting and mobbing the streets.

So, to try and claim your side doesn't engage in violence to get what they want.... don't even try and be that ridiculous.
You're too deep in the cult to deny the Big Lie and acknowledge reality right in front of you. Your obsession with the squad means you have women in power issues.

Seek help or just stay the bar fly that you are.

So in other words, you can't even attempt to deny or contradict the points I made... so instead your small tiny little excuse for a mind, went straight to making up false claims about the other poster?

Ok. I accept your admission that you lost the argument. Have a good day. :)

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

Sure, the California Governor is to blame for her bad management of a small pool company. Not the trump out of control virus.

Name one country, anywhere in the world, that has complete control of this virus? You can't. Not unless they are on an isolated island, and even New Zealand 31 new cases in the past few days.

So if no country anywhere is able to magically prevent Covid-19.... why do you expect, and blame Trump for it? Because you are anti-science ignorant lemmings. That's why.

trump isn't being held responsible for having complete control of the virus, but his response it has been a disaster. He knew early one how dangerous the virus was, but choose to pump the stock market over public health.

BTW New Zealand has how many deaths from the virus because they took the science seriously.

He knew early one how dangerous the virus was, but choose to pump the stock market over public health?

How? Be specific. What specific exact policy did he put in place that you disagree with?

Did he allow mass protests during a pandemic in violation of lock down mandates?

Screenshot_2021-01-11 politician at BLM rally - Google Search.png

Did Trump encourage protests like this during a pandemic? Was that Trump encouraging these 'super spreader' events? Oh wait... it wasn't Trump was it. It was Democrats.

BTW New Zealand isn't paying hospitals a higher fee for declaring deaths to be Covid-19 related.

Screenshot_2020-12-25 A closer look at U S deaths due to COVID-19.png

The number of deaths from other illnesses decreased almost in direct proportion to the number of Covid deaths. Meaning that magically, the number of deaths remained almost perfectly stable, only people who died of other illnesses were declared to have died of Covid.

Why did hospitals do this? Because they got paid more. If you have a person with illness X, and you can claim he died of Covid, you get paid more than if you say he died of X. And what difference does it make? The patient is dead either way, only the hospital run by the government, gets more money from the government.

And again, it's a tad easier if you live on an island, with barely 4.8 million people, compared to the US with 360 Million.

When you fire a warning shot, you shoot OVER their heads, not THROUGH it.

There was no reason for lethal force.
The rabid MAGAturd was breaking into a secure room where the police were protecting our political leaders you dumb ass.

The cop should have shot her damn head clean off!

No she wasn't, she was AROUND people who were doing that. She wasn't doing anything. She was holding a flag.

Like Breonna Taylor. She wasn't doing anything at the time, but she was AROUND people who were known drug dealers. She shouldn't have been shot and neither should that other lady. Sure, she was in the capital and shouldn't have been, but so were hundreds of others who weren't shot so just simply being there wasn't reason to shoot her.

Alot of people I know are getting the virus or have had it, but what they are doing is getting well in their homes with standard anti-biotics and home schooled methods. FACT..

The virus has a signature trait, fever, chills, and super tiredness.... it seems that the fever can be broke in a cold bath of water, and it attacks the bronchial system or lungs leaving people fatigued, tuckered out, and tired for a while in their stretch to getting better.

But when people go to the hospitals, it seems they don't come out or rarely do. Why is this or am I just wrong about it ??

Because most of the people who quote unquote end up hospitalized over Covid-19, are often dying or seriously ill with something else. There is little evidence that Covid has a higher fatality rate.

What there is tons of evidence for, is that hospitals claim that they died with Covid.... because again.... they get paid more.

The person is dead. So what difference does it really make, whether they died of a heart condition, or a Covid-19 infection? None really, except that the hospital gets paid a ton by the government, for calling it a Covid infection.

So.... it's a covid infection.

Now I will say that early on, back in the February through June time, doctors had no idea how to treat people with Covid, and often in a rush-to-help mentality, gave people bad and even counter productive treatments. Specifically the ventilator fiasco. Turns out, with 20-20 hind sight, that you actually had a higher chance of dying from the ventilator than Covid.

But the reality is, everyone was whipped up into a frenzy in March. People thought this was the end. This was going to be the Black Death, the Yellow Fever and the Spanish Flu wrapped into one. They were predicting 10s of Millions in deaths.

And I myself thought it was going to be horrible. We closed the Church down. Stayed at home. Canceled family outings. The whole deal.

Which goes to show you how much influence the idiotic lying Media still has on the public, even thought they have been proven consistently wrong and lying, for a decade now.

So I honestly can't blame the doctors for going crazy and trying everything possible to 'save lives', when they didn't know the illness really wasn't all that deadly.

The rabid MAGAturd was breaking into a secure room where the police were protecting our political leaders you dumb ass.

No she wasn't, she was AROUND people who were doing that. She wasn't doing anything. She was holding a flag.

Like Breonna Taylor. She wasn't doing anything at the time, but she was AROUND people who were known drug dealers. She shouldn't have been shot and neither should that other lady. Sure, she was in the capital and shouldn't have been, but so were hundreds of others who weren't shot so just simply being there wasn't reason to shoot her.

you are such a liar...

she was the first and only stupid one to step into the chamber while law makers were in there...

hence why she was the first and only one that got shot...

you are such a liar...

she was the first and only stupid one to step into the chamber while law makers were in there...

You call me a liar and then make shit up? Apparently you never saw the video.

She doesn't look like the ONLY one doing anything. And I don't see her trying to break down the door, I see two guys.

you are such a liar...

She doesn't look like the ONLY one doing anything. And I don't see her trying to break down the door, I see two guys.

you are not just dumb, but you are also blind...
she is clearly walking through the broken window into the chamber...
hence why she gets shot at by the secret service...
she just crossed one too many red lines there...

you are such a liar...

Apparently you're fucking blind, she did nothing. Damn you're stupid. An unarmed white woman is standing in the capital and gets shot and that's ok with you.

you are such a liar...

Apparently you're fucking blind, she did nothing. Damn you're stupid. An unarmed white woman is standing in the capital and gets shot and that's ok with you.

she is trying to get through the broken window you blind fuck... :)

Agree with the second statement. Why would showing up in large numbers in DC be the right thing to do? The election is long over, all the states certified the votes and Trump lost. No fraud was proven in any of the scores of lawsuits. Congress isn't going to overturn the election despite a few idiots trying. Massive case of sour grapes because their side lost.
It sounds like you disagree with both of my statements

Swearing in biden as Thief-in-Chief is not going to be the end of this election

not by a long shot

hopefully there will be no more violence from my side of the argument

but rather a slow burn that never goes out till we have election reform

From the video posted earlier in the thread, here is the split second before she was shot as she climbed through the window:
1610383004332.png

Ten seconds earlier these two officers are seen leaving the protestors' side of the wall:
1610383485116.png

While it was tragic, she was trying to break into a federal building, and bad things can happen when you do that. If she got through what if a flood of people came through?

While it was tragic, she was trying to break into a federal building, and bad things can happen when you do that. If she got through what if a flood of people came through?
So now you libbers are in support of police and what they have to do when someone doesn't listen to their commands?? Wow thats a switch.

You are so arrogant. There is not a lawful cop shooting of a black criminal that you don’t scream racism on.... you will still say that George Floyd did nothing wrong... other then try to use a fraudulent check, try to drive away high as a kite (highly impaired driving), refused to get in the back of the squad car, resist arrest and refuse to cooperate at all!
You are everything that is wrong with the black community and exactly why it will never get better while all other segments of the world grow by leaps and bounds!

you are such a liar...

I noticed the cops that were effectively stopping those ANTIFA assholes wearing MAGA hats stood to the side so that a cop inside the baracade could shoot someone. Why was he wearing gloves? Was it a mob hit? Assassins always wear gloves when they shoot the person they're about to hit.

It was a "good shoot."

She was white. Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified on a white.
....Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified by a white.

Fixed it to reflect what you really meant.

You are race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
I suggest that you own your white privilege as everyone can see it.

I suggest you say that to a man in real life instead of on the internet like a coward.
I have and most insurrection trumpers usually cry in their beer for the poor white guy.
We are tired of the lies told about us and the attacks often violent that the government allows based on our skin color. GFY for thinking discrimination and attacks on whites is ok.
What the fuck are whining about now. The white insurrection rout wasn’t discrimination against whites. It was white privilege politics of grievance about losing an election.

Stop with the Big Lie bullshit.
Ummmmm
Call it the start of the white revolt.

A handful of antifa infiltrators have you shaking in your dentures. Had that crowd meant business the capitol would be rubble today.
If those white privileged insurrectionists had done more damage or hurt more people, they would not have walked out of our Capitol.

Federal jail is being prepared for them now.

When you say "white privilege" are you working towards civil war.
Nancy Pelosi is trying her best to turn this into a race war.

It was a "good shoot."

She was white. Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified on a white.
....Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified by a white.

Fixed it to reflect what you really meant.

You are race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
I suggest that you own your white privilege as everyone can see it.

I suggest you say that to a man in real life instead of on the internet like a coward.
I have and most insurrection trumpers usually cry in their beer for the poor white guy.
We are tired of the lies told about us and the attacks often violent that the government allows based on our skin color. GFY for thinking discrimination and attacks on whites is ok.
What the fuck are whining about now. The white insurrection rout wasn’t discrimination against whites. It was white privilege politics of grievance about losing an election.

Stop with the Big Lie bullshit.
Ummmmm
Call it the start of the white revolt.

A handful of antifa infiltrators have you shaking in your dentures. Had that crowd meant business the capitol would be rubble today.
If those white privileged insurrectionists had done more damage or hurt more people, they would not have walked out of our Capitol.

Federal jail is being prepared for them now.

When you say "white privilege" are you working towards civil war.
Nancy Pelosi is trying her best to turn this into a race war.
Wrong, it’s you white privilege insurrectionists that are bring that argument.

Forum List

Back