Cop Who Killed Woman In Capitol Had No Choice: Rep

It was a "good shoot."

When you fire a warning shot, you shoot OVER their heads, not THROUGH it.

There was no reason for lethal force.
She was white. Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified on a white.
....Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified by a white.

Fixed it to reflect what you really meant.

You are race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
I suggest that you own your white privilege as everyone can see it.

I suggest you say that to a man in real life instead of on the internet like a coward.
I have and most insurrection trumpers usually cry in their beer for the poor white guy.
We are tired of the lies told about us and the attacks often violent that the government allows based on our skin color. GFY for thinking discrimination and attacks on whites is ok.
What the fuck are whining about now. The white insurrection rout wasn’t discrimination against whites. It was white privilege politics of grievance about losing an election.

Stop with the Big Lie bullshit.
Ummmmm
Call it the start of the white revolt.

A handful of antifa infiltrators have you shaking in your dentures. Had that crowd meant business the capitol would be rubble today.
If those white privileged insurrectionists had done more damage or hurt more people, they would not have walked out of our Capitol.

Federal jail is being prepared for them now.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The dumb MAGAturd was breaking into a secure room where the police were protecting our political leaders you dummy.
I care as much about ordinary citizens are you care about your gods in washington

the left has been killing Americans on the streets for months
Guess these ordinary citizens should have stayed home and accepted the election results like everyone else instead of storming the capitol for dear leader.
Sit down
Shut up
Take what we give you

No.

It wasn't called for. PTPLM. Pro-Trump Protesters Lives Matter.

Here is a better take instead of the Daily BS.

That good cop said "enough is enough!"

Good shoot.

Good shoot.

Did you feel that way about the cop that shot Michael Brown, in Ferguson?

Was that a 'good shoot'?

Since Brown was not threatening the cop that murdered him, no.

Browns fingerprints were NOT found in the police car?

Good shoot.

Good shoot.

Was that a 'good shoot'?

Darren Wilson murdered Mike Brown. I know you racists want to believe that somehow Brown was a threat to a 6'4 220 pound armed man while he was unarmed and that somehow a guy with his pants sagging wearing flip flops could break land speed records while running toward a man firing a gun, but I that isn't the case.

Good shoot.

Good shoot.

Was that a 'good shoot'?

Darren Wilson murdered Mike Brown. I know you racists want to believe that somehow Brown was a threat to a 6'4 220 pound armed man while he was unarmed and that somehow a guy with his pants sagging wearing flip flops could break land speed records while running toward a man firing a gun, but I that isn't the case.

and Brown, at the time of his death, was 18 years old, 6 ft 4 in tall, and weighed 292 lb.

Sound like Wilson was a bit outmatched.

Last edited:
The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

But she identified as black/African-American at the time of the murder so it’s racism. Democrats must riot in peaceful protests immediately.

If the woman killed was black, the skies would open, the angels would sing and the self-righteous 'reverends' would be preaching white racism from their pulpits. The cop that shot her would be called a 'racist' ........ Unfortunately, she was a WHITE 'deplorable' Trump supporter so.....The media and the hateful TDSers here at the Forum, just don't care.

It was a "good shoot."

I suggest you say that to a man in real life instead of on the internet like a coward.
I have and most insurrection trumpers usually cry in their beer for the poor white guy.
We are tired of the lies told about us and the attacks often violent that the government allows based on our skin color. GFY for thinking discrimination and attacks on whites is ok.
What the fuck are whining about now. The white insurrection rout wasn’t discrimination against whites. It was white privilege politics of grievance about losing an election.

Ummmmm

A handful of antifa infiltrators have you shaking in your dentures. Had that crowd meant business the capitol would be rubble today.
If those white privileged insurrectionists had done more damage or hurt more people, they would not have walked out of our Capitol.

Do you not even see the contradiction in your own statements? This is proof of everything we've been saying for 10 years now about this mythical white privilege.

Over and over, we hear things like "If that was a white guy, they would have let him go! They would not have shot him! They would have given him flowers, cookies, and a beer, and sent him on his way!"

Where is this white privilege now? Where is it at? White people shot. White people getting arrested, and will be sent to Federal prison.

Where is the White Privilege? Oh wait, it doesn't exist, and when White people commit violent crimes they get killed too, and rightly so.

So basically all the BS racists bigotry of the left, was completely disproved. Thanks for stopping by, you are dismissed.

If the woman killed was black, the skies would open, the angels would sing and the self-righteous 'reverends' would be preaching white racism from their pulpits. The cop that shot her would be called a 'racist' ........ Unfortunately, she was a WHITE 'deplorable' Trump supporter so.....The media and the hateful TDSers here at the Forum, just don't care.

Exactly! Exactly. Where was the white privileged, that supposedly allows white people to commit violent crimes, and nothing happens? Where?

Good shoot.

Good shoot.

Was that a 'good shoot'?

Lying bunch of bullcrap, and then you expect people to take you seriously racist ?? Pathetic.

Good shoot.

Good shoot.

Was that a 'good shoot'?

and Brown, at the time of his death, was 18 years old, 6 ft 4 in tall, and weighed 292 lb.

Sound like Wilson was a bit outmatched.

You forgot to mention that he had his Sunday best clothes on, and he was on his way to church before that mean ole cop asked him did he have his Bible on his person when going off to church like that ? When poor innocent Michael said he forgot it, Mr. Wilson just filled him full of led. It was horrible I tell ya, and poor Michael's last words was, forgive him Lord, foe he know not what he do.

It was a "good shoot."

Ummmmm

Do you not even see the contradiction in your own statements? This is proof of everything we've been saying for 10 years now about this mythical white privilege.

Over and over, we hear things like "If that was a white guy, they would have let him go! They would not have shot him! They would have given him flowers, cookies, and a beer, and sent him on his way!"

Where is this white privilege now? Where is it at? White people shot. White people getting arrested, and will be sent to Federal prison.

Where is the White Privilege? Oh wait, it doesn't exist, and when White people commit violent crimes they get killed too, and rightly so.

So basically all the BS racists bigotry of the left, was completely disproved. Thanks for stopping by, you are dismissed.
Exactly.

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

The blame for this woman's death rests solely with Trump and his lawless supporters who attacked democracy this Wednesday.

You are full of crap.

Logic fucking fail.

If the lady was surrounded by other cops. When she was shot, she fell at the feet of other cops. They were treating her withon seconds.

If it was truly a case where deadly force was necessary, why then was he the ONLY cop that fired? Also, why were none of the other LARGE MEN who were also trying to gain entry, not shot and killed as well?

I watched the video.

This was an execution.
Justified shooting of a domestic terrorist.

Fuck you and your fucktarded opinion.

Iggy it is.
The last days of a cult are always hard.

This is just beginning.
It’s your end.
It’s the beginning of a new direction.

How is it the "end" of us?

Bump. otto105,

You made a pretty inflammatory statement. YOu want to explain it?

How is this the "end" of people like me?

The dumb MAGAturd was breaking into a secure room where the police were protecting our political leaders you dummy.
I care as much about ordinary citizens are you care about your gods in washington

the left has been killing Americans on the streets for months

Yeah and the kicker is the MSM were outraged that people DARED to invade the capital buildings. I bout split a gut laughing at those pussies who called the Trump supporters domestic terrorists while the called BLM and Antifa protesters as they looted, murdered and burned down buildings in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

Oh and our glorious leaders were hiding in their safe spaces. What a pack of pussies and just think we pay that pack of pussies and they are supposed to be leaders?? LMAO
BLM and ANTIFA didn't burn down anything. Furthermore those protests were because of a murder that the entire nation saw happen. These thugs invaded the capital for no reason. For shit they imagined happening that was proven not to be by 60 courts before they did it.
How ignorant can you be? Anti-fa and BLM have been burning and murdering all over the place as they attack innocent people.......

George Floyd was a violent criminal who died from his drug abuse moron. He wasn't murdered........

It was a "good shoot."

I seriously doubt that. Libs I meet in real life, are so much more reasonable, than libs I meet online.

Just as deluded, and just a full of shit, but less confrontational.

Unless....

Did you have twenty guys backing you up? Cause, I could believe that you would have some balls in that situation.

BTW, you ready to come clean on what you meant by this being the "end" of people like me?

Cause, especially considering the way you people are mainstreaming marxists,

that sounds like you are talking about mass murder.

YOu got the balls to admit what you really want for this country?

It was widely reported that the MAGA Thugs were going through the building looking for Congress members.

Capitol Police have a job to protect members of Congress. Those trying to breach secure doors to reach Congressmen were a threat to their lives.

They were given numerous warnings about a possibly lethal response

Why are you supporting the shooting of an unarmed woman? Is it because she was white?
How did the officer know she was unarmed? Tell us.

Whoa?! You really pushing a standard of the use of deadly force that the police can just assume "armed" and open fire?

LOL!!!!

Because we both know that next week when some black guy or some antifa thug gets shot, you will be singing a very different tune.

So, have you given any thought to whether you really want a Civil War?

Cause this is how you get a Civil War.

It was a "good shoot."

You are the one lying. The riots of the last four years were often anti-white race riots.

Forum List

Back