Cop Who Killed Woman In Capitol Had No Choice: Rep

It was a "good shoot."

When you fire a warning shot, you shoot OVER their heads, not THROUGH it.

There was no reason for lethal force.
She was white. Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified on a white.
....Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified by a white.

Fixed it to reflect what you really meant.

You are race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
I suggest that you own your white privilege as everyone can see it.

I suggest you say that to a man in real life instead of on the internet like a coward.
I have and most insurrection trumpers usually cry in their beer for the poor white guy.
We are tired of the lies told about us and the attacks often violent that the government allows based on our skin color. GFY for thinking discrimination and attacks on whites is ok.
What the fuck are whining about now. The white insurrection rout wasn’t discrimination against whites. It was white privilege politics of grievance about losing an election.

Stop with the Big Lie bullshit.
Ummmmm
Call it the start of the white revolt.

A handful of antifa infiltrators have you shaking in your dentures. Had that crowd meant business the capitol would be rubble today.
If those white privileged insurrectionists had done more damage or hurt more people, they would not have walked out of our Capitol.

Federal jail is being prepared for them now.

When you say "white privilege" are you working towards civil war.

Guess these ordinary citizens should have stayed home and accepted the election results like everyone else instead of storming the capitol for dear leader.
I think showing up in washington in massive numbers was the correct thing to do

breaking into the capital building was not

The rabid MAGAturd was breaking into a secure room where the police were protecting our political leaders you dumb ass.

The cop should have shot her damn head clean off!
Because why? Her lack of a weapon made this woman a deadly threat?

You are the worst fucking hypocrite I have ever seen, by a mile.

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.
Who the hell is Markwayne Mullin and why is he fronting such a blatant pathetic lie?
Whoever the cop was, still unidentified (purposely no doubt), this person had no choice but to murder a woman who was unarmed? Only a real sack of shit would front a lie like that.

Simply sickening.

Last edited:
It was a "good shoot."

I suggest you say that to a man in real life instead of on the internet like a coward.
I have and most insurrection trumpers usually cry in their beer for the poor white guy.
We are tired of the lies told about us and the attacks often violent that the government allows based on our skin color. GFY for thinking discrimination and attacks on whites is ok.
What the fuck are whining about now. The white insurrection rout wasn’t discrimination against whites. It was white privilege politics of grievance about losing an election.

You are the one lying. The riots of the last four years were often anti-white race riots.
Sure, posts an enabler to the Big Lie.

It was a "good shoot."

Ummmmm
Call it the start of the white revolt.

A handful of antifa infiltrators have you shaking in your dentures. Had that crowd meant business the capitol would be rubble today.
If those white privileged insurrectionists had done more damage or hurt more people, they would not have walked out of our Capitol.

Federal jail is being prepared for them now.

When you say "white privilege" are you working towards civil war.
No, just pointing out the facts regarding white privilege and your post confirms that will fight for yours. Which to me, shows that you feel that the only competitive advantage you have is skin color.

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

She had no choice either. Gavin Nuscum shut her business down

Guess these ordinary citizens should have stayed home and accepted the election results like everyone else instead of storming the capitol for dear leader.
I think showing up in washington in massive numbers was the correct thing to do

breaking into the capital building was not
Agree with the second statement. Why would showing up in large numbers in DC be the right thing to do? The election is long over, all the states certified the votes and Trump lost. No fraud was proven in any of the scores of lawsuits. Congress isn't going to overturn the election despite a few idiots trying. Massive case of sour grapes because their side lost.

Sure, the California Governor is to blame for her bad management of a small pool company. Not the trump out of control virus.

I haven't gone through all the posts here, but if folks want to judge for themselves: Video shows moment woman was shot in U.S. Capitol riot

Yup, they had no choice but to shoot. The mob was coming through the barricade, and it's there job to provide clear protection of government officials. And you could hear them clearly yelling "bust it down". You don't get to bust it down. That's not an option.

Of course, I believed the exact same thing about the people at the Portland Court House. The officers there, should have shot and killed those people as well.

Just goes to show you that the left-wing is who has the double standard. One group of people, they promote and defend. The other they condemn and hate. Both doing exactly the same thing.

The rabid MAGAturd was breaking into a secure room where the police were protecting our political leaders you dumb ass.

The cop should have shot her damn head clean off!

And that's where you prove your hypocrisy. Because we all know that if another unarmed woman, happen to be black, you would be calling for the officers to be executed.

That's where we on the right-wing prove we're better than you. My standard has always been consistent. You don't get to engage in violence, and complain about the outcome. The lady was clearly breaking into a secure room, where capital police were doing their duty to protect law makers.

The result was she got shot, and I have no problem with that.

But we both know that if the lady happen to be black, you would be screaming about racism, marching in the streets, and attacking the police. How do we know that? Because we've seen you do that for the last four years.

Heck, you guys have to even make up things that didn't even happen with Jussie Smollett. So we know how little moral integrity you have.

lawmaker is full of chit though---we saw the video--the woman was no threat....

And the cop has been relieved of ALL policing duties
She was rioting in the capitol.

Nuf said.
She was playing amateur reporter hun as per her earlier video....she was acting like reporting talking about the story while holding her camera which I assume is her phone up like a reporter would do. She was well spoken, and calm and collected and smiling a bit -----she wasn't angry, wasn't destroying property, wasn't yelling----she looked like she was there to get a story more than anything else. 1st video

2nd Video caught my eye when the shots were fired that no one was expecting a gun? Oh shit that sounds like a gun as they all look around--------so this tells me that no warning and no commands were given--they just shot the woman on accident or on purpose--which explains why the cop was relieved of actual policing duties and why the video isn't showing him.

3rd they are reporting that the 'cop' was a plain clothes cop--------which makes me wonder if the cia/fbi weren't putting their people into the riots leading them on. I say this because I know the cia has organized riots on many many occasions to further the lefts agenda--these evil bastards did this when Obama/Hilliary got our people murdered in benghazi. To push the fake film narrative, Obama/Hilliary had our evil CIA use their operatives to start and lead riots trying to blame the video to create their cover story for the american people not caring about the hundreds murdered or thousands raped because of it.

So now conservatives are trying to claim she was a journalist? Instead of a QAnon wacko...
I watched a video of her right before she was shot as she was heading to the congressional hall---she was playing amateur journalist holding her camera up recording stating the story of what was happening. Deal with the facts--I am not going to baby you.

BTW, fucking way---I am tired of the Qnon smears---I've been researching them and although the libs have been smearing their asses off trying to boogeyman this group--they are basically a collection of people tired of pedo and corrupt pols which is often one of the same group. I am not easily manipulated --I research and before you try vague smears and unfounded nonsense with me you better have you damn facts straight because I do research everything and I read and find articles quit quickly.

You're a dime a dozen Cult45 idiot.

I haven't gone through all the posts here, but if folks want to judge for themselves: Video shows moment woman was shot in U.S. Capitol riot

Yup, they had no choice but to shoot. The mob was coming through the barricade, and it's there job to provide clear protection of government officials. And you could hear them clearly yelling "bust it down". You don't get to bust it down. That's not an option.

Of course, I believed the exact same thing about the people at the Portland Court House. The officers there, should have shot and killed those people as well.

Just goes to show you that the left-wing is who has the double standard. One group of people, they promote and defend. The other they condemn and hate. Both doing exactly the same thing.
When was the last time any left-wing group led an insurrection of our government and invaded the US Capitol?

Nuf said.
She was playing amateur reporter hun as per her earlier video....she was acting like reporting talking about the story while holding her camera which I assume is her phone up like a reporter would do. She was well spoken, and calm and collected and smiling a bit -----she wasn't angry, wasn't destroying property, wasn't yelling----she looked like she was there to get a story more than anything else. 1st video

2nd Video caught my eye when the shots were fired that no one was expecting a gun? Oh shit that sounds like a gun as they all look around--------so this tells me that no warning and no commands were given--they just shot the woman on accident or on purpose--which explains why the cop was relieved of actual policing duties and why the video isn't showing him.

3rd they are reporting that the 'cop' was a plain clothes cop--------which makes me wonder if the cia/fbi weren't putting their people into the riots leading them on. I say this because I know the cia has organized riots on many many occasions to further the lefts agenda--these evil bastards did this when Obama/Hilliary got our people murdered in benghazi. To push the fake film narrative, Obama/Hilliary had our evil CIA use their operatives to start and lead riots trying to blame the video to create their cover story for the american people not caring about the hundreds murdered or thousands raped because of it.

So now conservatives are trying to claim she was a journalist? Instead of a QAnon wacko...
I watched a video of her right before she was shot as she was heading to the congressional hall---she was playing amateur journalist holding her camera up recording stating the story of what was happening. Deal with the facts--I am not going to baby you.

BTW, fucking way---I am tired of the Qnon smears---I've been researching them and although the libs have been smearing their asses off trying to boogeyman this group--they are basically a collection of people tired of pedo and corrupt pols which is often one of the same group. I am not easily manipulated --I research and before you try vague smears and unfounded nonsense with me you better have you damn facts straight because I do research everything and I read and find articles quit quickly.

Was she not a QAnon conspiracy lovin wacko?

Nuf said.

Was she not a QAnon conspiracy lovin wacko?

I honestly see little difference between them and Cult45.

When was the last time any left-wing group led an insurrection of our government and invaded the US Capitol?

They don't need to. The left-wingers are already in government, like AOC, Pelosi, Omar, and others.

Further, they openly engaged in terrorism. They did this openly.

We'll burn it down unless we get what we want?

What is threatening mass violence unless you get political change? That is the very definition of terrorism.

And you know they played their part, because as soon as Biden won, they said....

We want stuff now!

Terrorism worked.

Why do you think businesses started boarding up before the election?

Because everyone knew that if Trump won, that left-wingers were going to start rioting and mobbing the streets.

So, to try and claim your side doesn't engage in violence to get what they want.... don't even try and be that ridiculous.

Sure, the California Governor is to blame for her bad management of a small pool company. Not the trump out of control virus.

Name one country, anywhere in the world, that has complete control of this virus? You can't. Not unless they are on an isolated island, and even New Zealand 31 new cases in the past few days.

So if no country anywhere is able to magically prevent Covid-19.... why do you expect, and blame Trump for it? Because you are anti-science ignorant lemmings. That's why.

They don't need to. The left-wingers are already in government, like AOC, Pelosi, Omar, and others.

Further, they openly engaged in terrorism. They did this openly.

We'll burn it down unless we get what we want?

What is threatening mass violence unless you get political change? That is the very definition of terrorism.

And you know they played their part, because as soon as Biden won, they said....

We want stuff now!

Terrorism worked.

Why do you think businesses started boarding up before the election?

Because everyone knew that if Trump won, that left-wingers were going to start rioting and mobbing the streets.

So, to try and claim your side doesn't engage in violence to get what they want.... don't even try and be that ridiculous.
You're too deep in the cult to deny the Big Lie and acknowledge reality right in front of you. Your obsession with the squad means you have women in power issues.

Seek help or just stay the bar fly that you are.

Name one country, anywhere in the world, that has complete control of this virus? You can't. Not unless they are on an isolated island, and even New Zealand 31 new cases in the past few days.

So if no country anywhere is able to magically prevent Covid-19.... why do you expect, and blame Trump for it? Because you are anti-science ignorant lemmings. That's why.

trump isn't being held responsible for having complete control of the virus, but his response it has been a disaster. He knew early one how dangerous the virus was, but choose to pump the stock market over public health.

BTW New Zealand has how many deaths from the virus because they took the science seriously.

Forum List

Back