Cop Who Killed Woman In Capitol Had No Choice: Rep

It sounds like you disagree with both of my statements

Swearing in biden as Thief-in-Chief is not going to be the end of this election

not by a long shot

hopefully there will be no more violence from my side of the argument

but rather a slow burn that never goes out till we have election reform
By "election reform" this MAGAchud means "not allow black American citizens the ability to legally vote out my desired candidate."

Last edited:
No she wasn't, she was AROUND people who were doing that. She wasn't doing anything. She was holding a flag.

Like Breonna Taylor. She wasn't doing anything at the time, but she was AROUND people who were known drug dealers. She shouldn't have been shot and neither should that other lady. Sure, she was in the capital and shouldn't have been, but so were hundreds of others who weren't shot so just simply being there wasn't reason to shoot her.
Here's the blatant LIES from a rabid racist rightwinger.

Breanna Taylor was NOT w/a drug-dealer at the time of her death.

The drug-dealer, in question, was an ex from years ago, she had nothing to do with.

Also, that guy was already in custody.

Try another excuse liar.

Last edited:
By "election reform" this MAGAchud means "not have black American citizens be able to legally vote out my desired candidate."
I dont mind black people voting once.

but some of them get carried away and vote dozens of times

and with the mail in ballots maybe hundreds

The U.S. Capitol Police officer who killed an Air Force vet when a mob stormed the beacon of democracy on Wednesday “didn’t have a choice at that time,” a GOP lawmaker who witnessed the shooting said Thursday. “They were trying to come through the front door, which is where I was at in the chamber, and in the back they were trying to come through the speaker’s lobby, and that’s problematic when you’re trying to defend two fronts,” Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) said on Good Morning America.

She had no choice either. Gavin Nuscum shut her business down

Sure, the California Governor is to blame for her bad management of a small pool company. Not the trump out of control virus.

Name one country, anywhere in the world, that has complete control of this virus? You can't. Not unless they are on an isolated island, and even New Zealand 31 new cases in the past few days.

So if no country anywhere is able to magically prevent Covid-19.... why do you expect, and blame Trump for it? Because you are anti-science ignorant lemmings. That's why.

trump isn't being held responsible for having complete control of the virus, but his response it has been a disaster. He knew early one how dangerous the virus was, but choose to pump the stock market over public health.

BTW New Zealand has how many deaths from the virus because they took the science seriously.

He knew early one how dangerous the virus was, but choose to pump the stock market over public health?

How? Be specific. What specific exact policy did he put in place that you disagree with?

Did he allow mass protests during a pandemic in violation of lock down mandates?

View attachment 441078

Did Trump encourage protests like this during a pandemic? Was that Trump encouraging these 'super spreader' events? Oh wait... it wasn't Trump was it. It was Democrats.

BTW New Zealand isn't paying hospitals a higher fee for declaring deaths to be Covid-19 related.

View attachment 441081

The number of deaths from other illnesses decreased almost in direct proportion to the number of Covid deaths. Meaning that magically, the number of deaths remained almost perfectly stable, only people who died of other illnesses were declared to have died of Covid.

Why did hospitals do this? Because they got paid more. If you have a person with illness X, and you can claim he died of Covid, you get paid more than if you say he died of X. And what difference does it make? The patient is dead either way, only the hospital run by the government, gets more money from the government.

And again, it's a tad easier if you live on an island, with barely 4.8 million people, compared to the US with 360 Million.
The whole thing needs to be in perpetual investigation until the last patient is well, and we are done with this thing. Something isn't right about it all, and it needs to be gotten to the bottom of.

It was a "good shoot."

When you fire a warning shot, you shoot OVER their heads, not THROUGH it.

There was no reason for lethal force.
She was white. Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified on a white.
....Everyone knows that lethal force is always justified by a white.

Fixed it to reflect what you really meant.

You are race baiting asshole. Fuck you.
I suggest that you own your white privilege as everyone can see it.

I suggest you say that to a man in real life instead of on the internet like a coward.
I have and most insurrection trumpers usually cry in their beer for the poor white guy.
We are tired of the lies told about us and the attacks often violent that the government allows based on our skin color. GFY for thinking discrimination and attacks on whites is ok.
What the fuck are whining about now. The white insurrection rout wasn’t discrimination against whites. It was white privilege politics of grievance about losing an election.

Stop with the Big Lie bullshit.
Ummmmm
Call it the start of the white revolt.

A handful of antifa infiltrators have you shaking in your dentures. Had that crowd meant business the capitol would be rubble today.
If those white privileged insurrectionists had done more damage or hurt more people, they would not have walked out of our Capitol.

Federal jail is being prepared for them now.

When you say "white privilege" are you working towards civil war.
Nancy Pelosi is trying her best to turn this into a race war.
That's the new modern day Democraps thing "RACE-BAITING" ...... They do it now TO KEEP POWER. They'll never let a good crisis go to waste, and their favorite go to is Slavery in which gives them eternal weaponising abilities.

It sounds like you disagree with both of my statements

Swearing in biden as Thief-in-Chief is not going to be the end of this election

not by a long shot

hopefully there will be no more violence from my side of the argument

but rather a slow burn that never goes out till we have election reform
By "election reform" this MAGAchud means "not allow black American citizens the ability to legally vote out my desired candidate."
and your spoon fed that by dems to keep you agitated for obvious reasons.
Some day you'll figure it out

Forum List

Back