Cop Killer Executed

There maybe something to the idea that white cops fear black men more than whites, after all cops are only human beings, and blacks, judging by statistics, have a greater propensity towards violence. I still don't believe that translates into cops are more quick to shoot blacks. I thinks it means cops are more cautious when dealing with blacks. My problem, however, is we can't just apply all these generalizations to these individual cases and act like there's no problem with that. In the case you posted that particular cop might have acted in the exact same manner had he been threatened by a black suspect, we don't know, so to speculate is unfair and frankly unproductive.
Blacks are not more prone to violence. White people are. Your theory doesnt make sense.
According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the total prison and jail population in 2009 (841,000 black males and 64,800 black females out of a total of 2,096,300 males and 201,200 females).
Blacks are 13.6% of the total population.
And how would you like to interpret that data?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
It proves that blacks are more prone to violence. DUH!
How does it do that since most Blacks are in prison for non violent offenses?
Except that around half of all violent offenses are committed by blacks when they represent less than 14% of the population.

You know the stats. You know the evidence is against your asinine assumption that 'whites are more prone to violence.'

Blacks are not more prone to violence. White people are. Your theory doesnt make sense.
According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) non-Hispanic blacks accounted for 39.4% of the total prison and jail population in 2009 (841,000 black males and 64,800 black females out of a total of 2,096,300 males and 201,200 females).

Except that around half of all violent offenses are committed by blacks when they represent less than 14% of the population.

You know the stats. You know the evidence is against your asinine assumption that 'whites are more prone to violence.'
The stats are kept by whites. I dont pay them much attention because history shows whites are way more violent. White people have wiped multiple civilizations completely from the map. Come on dude. Its not even close. :laugh:

The stats are kept by whites. I dont pay them much attention because history shows whites are way more violent. White people have wiped multiple civilizations completely from the map. Come on dude. Its not even close. :laugh:

History as well as the stats were written by whites.

Only white history was written by whites. Other races kept their own history. Since whites glorify in violence I accept their accounts of their own violence as truth.

Only white history was written by whites. Other races kept their own history.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
I agree. White peoples version of history is predominantly bullshit.

We can assume the cop was stupid...and that resulted in a tag on his toe. Shame, cops should realize, whites kill cops at a much higher rate than blacks...and whites aren't harassed by the cops like the negro. There is truly something wrong with the white community...raising terrorists and cop killers. Must be daddy on meth...or the consumption of too much mayonnaise. :dunno:

We can assume the cop was stupid...and that resulted in a tag on his toe. Shame, cops should realize, whites kill cops at a much higher rate than blacks...and whites aren't harassed by the cops like the negro. There is truly something wrong with the white community...raising terrorists and cop killers. Must be daddy on meth...or the consumption of too much mayonnaise. :dunno:
Its that wild head banger and punk rock music they listen to with no harmony. It is decaying their culture. I feel pity for them.

Bullshit.

You're too stupid to even know what your agreeing with. The truth is you're agreeing with the fact that you are full of shit and a dishonest puke.

Bullshit.

You're too stupid to even know what your agreeing with. The truth is you're agreeing with the fact that you are full of shit and a dishonest puke.
I know exactly what I am agreeing with. I agree white peoples version of history is predominantly bullshit like you said.

That is simply because you are a racist. Facts do not matter to you - only your preconceived (and incorrect) notions based on bigotry.

That is simply because you are a racist. Facts do not matter to you - only your preconceived (and incorrect) notions based on bigotry.
Wake me up when Black people travel to europe and attempt to wipe a white civilization from the face of the earth and steal their resources. Facts are not facts unless they have context. Why would I believe your "facts" designed by white people that say Blacks are more violent when whites are the ones that are more violent? Nobody with any sense believes that monkeyshine.
laugh.gif

Did you catch the guy putting his hands in his pockets, lunging at the cop ,and then running back to his car to get the weapon? I was amazed at the cops restraint.

The cop obviously handled that poorly. He seemed frightened. You assuming he would have handled it any different if the perp was black is merely wild speculation on your part.
I wouldnt call it wild. More like informed speculation.

But only because you are a racist twat.

Blacks are more disorganized mentally. Someone should teach them what a condom is really for.

Blacks are more disorganized mentally. Someone should teach them what a condom is really for.

Idiotic post.

Like there are no examples of whites or others engaged in violent criminal behavior? And there are no talented, brilliant, industrious inspiring black people?

Stupid comments like yours provide a basis for why there are so many black people distrustful of whites in America.

Thankfully, I can advise the world: on matters of race, white people don't usually think as ignorantly as Taz.

Idiotic post.

Like there are no examples of whites or others engaged in violent criminal behavior? And there are no talented, brilliant, industrious inspiring black people?

Stupid comments like yours provide a basis for why there are so many black people distrustful of whites in America.

Thankfully, I can advise the world: on matters of race, white people don't usually think as ignorantly as Taz.
Blacks are always looking for a scapegoat to their self-made problems. They should man up and either use condoms or take care of their children. And if they're not happy, they can always go back to Africa.

Wake me up when Black people travel to europe and attempt to wipe a white civilization from the face of the earth and steal their resources. Facts are not facts unless they have context. Why would I believe your "facts" designed by white people that say Blacks are more violent when whites are the ones that are more violent? Nobody with any sense believes that monkeyshine.
laugh.gif
Wake me up when blacks people have the power to wipe anything off the face of the earth, besides other blacks that is.

Idiotic post.

Blacks are always looking for a scapegoat to their self-made problems. They should man up and either use condoms or take care of their children. And if they're not happy, they can always go back to Africa.

I know plenty of whites who scapegoat their own self-caused problems. And some Hispanics. One of two Asians. Etc.

As for your last idiotic tag line "they should go back to Africa,"you need a bit of educating: "They" for the most part didn't come from Africa. Their long gone forebears came from Africa. Not exactly of their own free will, either, in too many cases. That fact doesn't put any onus on their descendants to "move" back to Africa.

When you say racist bullshit, as you are prone to doing, you are merely embracing your inner and core stupid.

Don't be so stupid. Try to open up your mind a bit. I can't promise you that (in your case) it won't hurt. It might for a mental midget like you. That's ok. It will help you in the long run all the same.

Only white history was written by whites. Other races kept their own history. Since whites glorify in violence I accept their accounts of their own violence as truth.
Where is this history?

Whitey burn all the books?

Forum List

Back