Zone1 Cop doesn't believe black people own stores

Nothing about that incident warranted a $150K award.

I hope, in the future, that this store is being robbed in the middle of the night and the police see the thieves in the store and ignore the whole thing, and cite this incident as the reason why. Even better yet, the store owners are bound and gagged while being robbed in the middle of the night and the police ignore it.

That'll teach that stupid negro that maybe slipping the key into the door and turning it isn't so outlandish a request...
The courts found that Kylie Rittenhouse was justified in his shootings, and they also found that this man was entitled to a fat stack. lol You cannot argue with them.

It's interesting, because when woke people say the same about whites or cops, you cry racism. Perhaps whites are warranting of the suspicion by woke people like me, or does the argument change because they have the right skin color?
I don't care about your skin color, I care about character & only judge others on that basis. You are either a quality person or you aren't. Color's got nothing to do with it.
However, I can recognize what the blacks that broke free from the govt poverty plantations already know- a small minority of your race is the root cause for most of the problems the black community faces.
It ain't whitey holding you down, it's your own culture of crime & the violence you exult.
We call you racists because your whole ideology of wokesterism is a racist philosophy designed to marginalize a specific race while elevating others above it.
What kills your argument is that you put forth criminal thugs like George Floyd or Michael Brown as role models bound for sainthood while the reality is they are usually killed after committing crimes & resisting arrest.
I have little time or inclination for sympathy towards them & their horrible decisions.
You want to give them parades & places of honor when they really need Darwin Awards for playing stupid games & collecting stupid prizes.

If I was a cop, and it was the only clothing store with the lights on and people inside at 1:00 in the morning, I would have wanted to check to make sure it was AOK and not something nefarious also. Not because the people were black, but because beat cops get used to the normal store hours. The store owner or employee or whatever, was looking for racism, so he created it in his mind and reacted to it. When the supervisor arrived, the "white guy"(if that is what he was, as not shown) from down the street, just realized what was going on, and spoke to inform and assist in avoiding confusion. For all we know, it could have been somebody the beat cop was familiar with. The story doesn't say. Store owner/employee attitude in meeting the beat cop, is what led to the event. The cops were there to insure, store was not being robbed, and that all was ok, but the store guy, wanted to make a problem of it. He should have been glad the police routinely watched out for his store as possible, during hours it was usually known to be closed.
If lights are on, that would be less of an indicator that anything nefarious was going on, because you'd shut the lights off at closing, and criminals wouldn't or couldn't know where how to turn them on. People stay in buildings after hours all the time, like the Janitor coming in, or third shift stockers. There is nothing odd about it at all, especially in California where you can find masses of people up, walking around at all hours.

Cops stop to question a group of black people in their store. He doesn't believe their word, but a random white guy from across the way yells that it is their store, and they immediately take it as the gospel truth. Can anyone explain why the cops didn't believe the black man, but did believe the white man? He's a random white guy with zero credibility, and for all we know, if they were really trying to rob the place, he could have been in on it. It's yet another example of racism and white privilege. It's also a very tough lesson for my African immigrant brothas who think they can take off their blackness, and distinguish themselves from FBAs.

If blacks owned and operated stores there wouldn't be so many Asians running markets in the hood.

I don't care about your skin color, I care about character & only judge others on that basis. You are either a quality person or you aren't. Color's got nothing to do with it.
However, I can recognize what the blacks that broke free from the govt poverty plantations already know- a small minority of your race is the root cause for most of the problems the black community faces.
It ain't whitey holding you down, it's your own culture of crime & the violence you exult.
We call you racists because your whole ideology of wokesterism is a racist philosophy designed to marginalize a specific race while elevating others above it.
What kills your argument is that you put forth criminal thugs like George Floyd or Michael Brown as role models bound for sainthood while the reality is they are usually killed after committing crimes & resisting arrest.
I have little time or inclination for sympathy towards them & their horrible decisions.
You want to give them parades & places of honor when they really need Darwin Awards for playing stupid games & collecting stupid prizes.
You don't care about skin color, yet the neighborhood you live in, the school you went to, you spouse, your friends, are all white lol. You don't care about race, except for in every single circumstance.

Take your own argument to heart: White people are seen as racist because they are.

Cops stop to question a group of black people in their store. He doesn't believe their word, but a random white guy from across the way yells that it is their store, and they immediately take it as the gospel truth. Can anyone explain why the cops didn't believe the black man, but did believe the white man? He's a random white guy with zero credibility, and for all we know, if they were really trying to rob the place, he could have been in on it. It's yet another example of racism and white privilege. It's also a very tough lesson for my African immigrant brothas who think they can take off their blackness, and distinguish themselves from FBAs.

The problem is he refused to answer questions.
If he wants to mouth off to the cops then he has to show I.D. when requested.

If he had acted like a decent person the cops would have left immediately.

This is yet another case of a black with a chip on his shoulder starting some shit when he didn't have to.

Guess what's going to happen if the cops see someone breaking into their store?

They're going to watch the break-in and do nothing. :popcorn::eusa_clap:
:popcorn:

Last edited:
That's not how it works. Innocence until proven guilty. For example, if I'm sitting in my car at the Walmart, I don't have to demonstrate that I own the car or didn't steal it, just because I'm black and most cops are racist. There's this thin called probable cause. He had zero probably cause, and the courts that awarded this man $$$ agree with me.
'Innocent until proven guilty' is only relevant AFTER you are charged. In your example, if the cops had reasonable suspicion that the car was stolen, they COULD detain you until it could be determined that the car was yours.

I've seen it plenty of times. Black perceptions are the sum total of their experiences with white people. Muy prejudice is base din fact, and if it wasn't, the presumption would still be justified.

So far you have provided anecdotal testimony and nothing more.
My point was that you are just as guilty of prejudice as the cops that wanted to know if the black man owned the store.

You people were made for each other and why the problem still exists ... :auiqs.jpg:

"Presumption" One person presumed and it was bad.
Another person presumed and it was good.
I get so confused.
Tell John that. He said that suspicion of black people is warranted, yet it is not for white people or the cops. You cannot have it both ways.

So far you have provided anecdotal testimony and nothing more.
My point was that you are just as guilty of prejudice as the cops that wanted to know if the black man owned the store.

You people were made for each other and why the problem still exists ... :auiqs.jpg:

500 years worth of anecdote is pretty compelling, on top of the science that proves it.

I gave you an answer you didn't like. Officer had zero probable cause. Made assumptions because of racial bias and white privilege. Courts agree and award man money.

I hope they get robbed and hurt and the police ignore it.

It will serve them right...

'Innocent until proven guilty' is only relevant AFTER you are charged. In your example, if the cops had reasonable suspicion that the car was stolen, they COULD detain you until it could be determined that the car was yours.
Exactly. Probable cause. They had no probable cause. Probable cause is not randomly going up to people and ascertaining if they are the owner. That is and should be illegal. The courts agree, I digress.

So are black people. Some, not all. Just like every other race. You wear your victimhood like a badge of honor, but it comes across as just another pathetic excuse for your personal failures.
Most white people, not all. All races? And? I'm supposed to not care because most people are racist? No, that should make me even more vigilant. When a Muslim blows up the joint, absolutely none of you say "well yt pipo do it 2". When a black BUSTS an elderly white woman up side the frigin' head at random, absolutely none of you say "yt pipo do it to". You say to hell with these N*@@&#!. So I simply don't want to hear this non sequitur.

When I was in the Army Reserves during college, I was at Camp Pendelton Marine base for a rifle match. I locked my keys in my car at the PX. I was in civilian clothes and was trying to remove one of pop-out back windows when the MPs pulled up. They started the normal what's your name, show us some ID and so on. I showed them my DL and Army Reserve ID. Then they wanted my registration and insurance papers. I said sure as soon as I'm done breaking into my car. They laughed and gave me a pointer on how to remove the window. It turned out to be no big deal. If I had gotten confrontational and refused to show ID, they'd have cuffed me and dragged me off to the stockade and let me cool my heels for a either hours or perhaps even a day or so while they "tried to contact my commanding officer" to come get me released. Instead, I cooperated with a reasonable request and was on my way home in about an hour. Getting upset because a cop asks for ID is flat stupid, if you are doing nothing wrong like this store owner was, the cop is protecting you and your property. What would the store owner have done if the cop ignored the situation and his store was burglarized? He'd have been pissed at the cops for NOT demanding ID and stopping the thieves.

Forum List

Back