Zone1 Cop doesn't believe black people own stores

If lights are on, that would be less of an indicator that anything nefarious was going on, because you'd shut the lights off at closing, and criminals wouldn't or couldn't know where how to turn them on. People stay in buildings after hours all the time, like the Janitor coming in, or third shift stockers. There is nothing odd about it at all, especially in California where you can find masses of people up, walking around at all hours.
Nah. Lights on, if robbing a store at night means you can look normal, and actually see the best stuff to steal if so inclined, kind of like committing crime while hiding in plain sight.
It was apparent to the beat cop, it was unusual for that store at that time of the AM, so he checked.
Story doesn't wash, as I have been in the exact situation at two facilities, same time of night, except working alone with all the lights on in the offices, glad they showed up to check the unusual, I invited them in for coffee and took a break from spreadsheets or project. I have no problem showing ID and cooperating with cops looking out for me and the facilities involved. At the out-of-town location, them seeing ID, but still not knowing the score or knowing me from Adam, I had them stand still, while I set and and cancelled alarm system. I was the friggin plant manager of that one. Nobody handy to vouch for me down at the crossing, that time of night and certainly not in the best part of town.

Nah. Lights on, if robbing a store at night means you can look normal, and actually see the best stuff to steal if so inclined, kind of like committing crime while hiding in plain sight.
It was apparent to the beat cop, it was unusual for that store at that time of the AM, so he checked.
Story doesn't wash, as I have been in the exact situation at two facilities, same time of night, except working alone with all the lights on in the offices, glad they showed up to check the unusual, I invited them in for coffee and took a break from spreadsheets or project. I have no problem showing ID and cooperating with cops looking out for me and the facilities involved. At the out-of-town location, them seeing ID, but still not knowing the score or knowing me from Adam, I had them stand still, while I set and and cancelled alarm system. I was the friggin plant manager of that one. Nobody handy to vouch for me down at the crossing, that time of night and certainly not in the best part of town.
Any good criminal will tell you that they target places with low visibility. Criminals are going to waste time trying to find the damn light switch, just so people can see them robbing the joint, when they could have just kept them off and been out 5 minutes earlier? I don't believe it. I was listening to Larry Lawtner mock rob a place, and he said low visibility is perfect.
If they were white, it wouldn't have been unusual, just like it wasn't unusual for me and my white coding buddies to sleep in the office. And no, I don't believe your story that you just made up to fit the narrative. But I'll tell you this: what if I told you that even if the cops had every justification to stop someone doing a criminal act, that it is still racist?

Let's stick to what actually happened: No such call was made. The location was not in fact broken in to. He saw black people and called it a day.

Let's stick to your model: But this time the cop walks into a store being robbed, does nothing, says nothing out of fear of being charged with racism and the store gets robbed and he is suspended for walking away from a crime!

Why don't you sign up to be a cop and show us how much better a job YOU can do?!

The courts found that Kylie Rittenhouse was justified in his shootings, and they also found that this man was entitled to a fat stack. lol You cannot argue with them.
What court case did he win?

I understand that the city decided to settle.

If I was this Ahole I would watch what I did from then on....because the cops around here don't care what color you are.....they'll screw you over regardless if you get on their bad side.

Any good criminal will tell you that they target places with low visibility. Criminals are going to waste time trying to find the damn light switch, just so people can see them robbing the joint, when they could have just kept them off and been out 5 minutes earlier? I don't believe it. I was listening to Larry Lawtner mock rob a place, and he said low visibility is perfect.
If they were white, it wouldn't have been unusual, just like it wasn't unusual for me and my white coding buddies to sleep in the office. And no, I don't believe your story that you just made up to fit the narrative. But I'll tell you this: what if I told you that even if the cops had every justification to stop someone doing a criminal act, that it is still racist?
Not every criminal is smart.

Besides....we see blacks using sledge-hammers during broad daylight.
You can only blame yourselves if people don't trust you.

What court case did he win?

I understand that the city decided to settle.

If I was this Ahole I would watch what I did from then on....because the cops around here don't care what color you are.....they'll screw you over regardless if you get on their bad side.
Ya, it's almost as if pigs are in fact corrupt and racist.

:rolleyes-41: Sorry Tom, if it's ubiquitous among whites, it is among blacks, also. Asians, Native Americans, it is what it is.
There are posters on this board that prove that.
That's fallacy. It can be ubiquitous among whites, but not Asians.

Officer had zero probable cause. Made assumptions
Obviously he DID have cause or he wouldn't have inquired.

because of racial bias and white privilege.
YOUR opinion. Profiling is a large and important part of police work. Too bad that so many blacks make profiling necessary and easy. Quit robbing stores then blacks will have a legitimate complaint, but I notice you ignoring me because you cannot refute the truth. As to the white privilege claim, more running from responsibility on your part.

Courts agree and award man money.
More likely, court awarded money to keep from having 10,000 lunatics descend down upon them with stalkers waiting to gun the judge down. More reason to profile.

500 years worth of anecdote is pretty compelling, on top of the science that proves it.

I was talking about your prejudice, desire to profile like the cops.
You are not 500 years old, so you couldn't even provide 500 years of anecdotal testimony.

You offered no science in what I commented on because what you posted was a pretend scenario you made up in your head that never happened ...
It's also an excellent example of you being just as guilty as the people you want to complain about ... :thup:

Last edited:
Ever been to Little Saigon in Orange County? :smoke:
I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but you don't get to use your own facts
Oh? Asians are very racist. Has nothing to do with your broken logic about if whites are racist, so is everyone else.

I'm related to Abraham Lincoln.
Do I have a case against John Wilkes Booth's family?

I want some payback because they shot my cousin.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me after exhibiting the same behavior for the last 500 years, shame on me. It's just your culture, mane. No different than "black culture" or "asian culture" or "Muslim culture". Whites have a culture too.

Oh? Asians are very racist. Has nothing to do with your broken logic about if whites are racist, so is everyone else.
No.
Some people are more racist than others.
You're pretty much an insufferable bigot.
I've met a few of them.
I thought most of them had died out....but you keep reminding how everything was in the 60s and 70s.
If you were to take a poll most people would claim whites are more prejudice.....but the truth is right now most 'coloreds' are more racist because our society literally congratulates them for it.
You can be proud of being any color except white. That's America in a nutshell.

I was talking about your prejudice, desire to profile like the cops.
You are not 500 years old, so you couldn't even provide 500 years of anecdotal testimony.

You offered no science in what I commented on because what you posted was a pretend scenario you made up in your head that never happened ...
It's also an excellent example of you being just as guilty as the people you want to complain about ... :thup:

My prejudice is based on science, facts, data, 500 years of data. Who are we kidding ourselves, bud. White people are racists and there's nothing you can say to erase the former. I'm not going to offer science because I dont need to. I know why I believe what I believe, I can care less about rationalizing my views to you, particularly since such conversations in the past invariably go nowhere, except more platitudes. It's not magic that I know this, but, again, a history of the same behavior over and over and over again lol. I know you better than you know you. I digress, it isn't rocket science or magic, the reality speaks for itself. The emperor is wearing clothes and everyone knows it.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me after exhibiting the same behavior for the last 500 years, shame on me. It's just your culture, mane. No different than "black culture" or "asian culture" or "Muslim culture". Whites have a culture too.
Nah....I stay away from people like you.
A racist is someone who feels their skin color gives them the right to shove people around and take from people with a different skin-tone.
A racist also thinks that everyone in a particular race is exactly the same.
I bet you a million bucks I spent more time in Africa than you.
If you ask some of them....they think American blacks are pretty much useless.
They wouldn't want anything to do with you and your 400 years.
It's like the way Brits consider Australians.
Most of them were brought there as prisoners.

Forum List

Back