Zone1 Cop doesn't believe black people own stores

I was approached at an odd hour when I was doing what I am sure odd appearing things to the cop at a business I owned while I was looking like a ragamuffin. I hadn't owned it long at that point and was carrying lots of bags out. Gave them my ID, told them what I was doing, and it was all hunky dorry. This guy escalated what could have been just a nothing situation.

As a biz owner, I cooperate with the popo efforts as it is in my best interest to keep the riffraff away. I have subsequently signed a patrol agreement that allows them to come onto that property and arrest anyone up to no good. It was part of the crackdown on panhandlers in the area.

No.
Some people are more racist than others.
You're pretty much an insufferable bigot.
I've met a few of them.
I thought most of them had died out....but you keep reminding how everything was in the 60s and 70s.
If you were to take a poll most people would claim whites are more prejudice.....but the truth is right now most 'coloreds' are more racist because our society literally congratulates them for it.
You can be proud of being any color except white. That's America in a nutshell.
Nothing racist about acknowledging basic facts.

My prejudice is based on science, facts, data, 500 years of data. Who are we kidding ourselves, bud. White people are racists and there's nothing you can say to erase the former. I'm not going to offer science because I dont need to. I know why I believe what I believe, I can care less about rationalizing my views to you, particularly since such conversations in the past invariably go nowhere, except more platitudes. It's not magic that I know this, but, again, a history of the same behavior over and over and over again lol. I know you better than you know you. I digress, it isn't rocket science or magic, the reality speaks for itself. The emperor is wearing clothes and everyone knows it.

I am not really interested in why you need to be a prejudiced bigot.
The scenario you posted never happened, you made it up in your head, and there is nothing scientific about what didn't happen in reality.

Your magic doesn't work any better when faced with reality.
I don't need to deny something that didn't occur in order to address what you most certainly posted and came from nowhere but your brain.

You don't even recognize yourself, so there is no need to pretend you know anything about me ... :auiqs.jpg:

Most white people, not all. All races? And? I'm supposed to not care because most people are racist? No, that should make me even more vigilant. When a Muslim blows up the joint, absolutely none of you say "well yt pipo do it 2". When a black BUSTS an elderly white woman up side the frigin' head at random, absolutely none of you say "yt pipo do it to". You say to hell with these N*@@&#!. So I simply don't want to hear this non sequitur.
Coherent English, please.

You don't care about skin color, yet the neighborhood you live in, the school you went to, you spouse, your friends, are all white lol. You don't care about race, except for in every single circumstance.

Take your own argument to heart: White people are seen as racist because they are.
Said the black racist.

Another I am really unhappy guy thread that only a few blacks post.

Don't you have happy posts to offer in the forum?
And this comes from people who post woe is me the government and media is out to get me all day. This is a truth blacks face and we don't have to post happy happy joy joy stories because whites don't like hearing about white they do.

View attachment 658382

The only thing I saw in the video was a couple of racists bitching about how they don't have to show or prove anything when asked. I've been asked to show that I have a retail license, drivers license, social security card, DD214, and many other papers, for proof. So bitching about how it's racist is BS.

On the other hand a city official showing up at my home to do a local yearly city health and safety inspection is BS and they better have a police officer in tow with a search warrant.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You didn't see that and you have not been done like that in your own store.

Forum List

Back