Coolest Summer I can remember...

Do you really think your morning walk out to the barn allows you to make a valid judgement for the rest of the northern hemisphere?

No but people from all over making the same sort of observation does....except maybe those like you who would say that their wet shoes had actually melted due to the extreme heat. You folks are well know for lying, manipulating, and fabricating data.

Except that the folks telling us about the hot summer are the PhDs who do this for a living and who have access to data from all over the world, not a proven science incompetent walking across the wet grass in his yard.

Except that the folks telling us about the hot summer are the PhDs who do this for a living and who have access to data from all over the world, not a proven science incompetent walking across the wet grass in his yard.

gay............we are talking a handful of PhD's..........all deeply entrenched in the scheme. I get it......they have to make a living too.

One thing you cant get around.........the people aren't on silly message boards reading nutty pronunciations from committed climate k00ks. They are waking up in the morning, going outside in the middle of summer and needing nut sack warmers........and as we all know.........reality is 95% perception. Nobody is worrying about "global warming" in 2014, in fact, its become a standard joke over the past year with historically bitter cold 6 month winters and bone chilling summer weather all over. It completely fucks with the established narrative or the religion..............and I couldn't be laughing any harder!!:funnyface::funnyface::2up:

You mean the guys whose paychecks depend on a crisis?...the same guys who have been caught red handed fudging and manipulating data....sorry if I don't believe them....observation trumps outright lies every time....maybe you can see the emperors beautiful clothes but all I see is his ugly harry ass.

You mean the guys whose paychecks depend on a crisis?...the same guys who have been caught red handed fudging and manipulating data....sorry if I don't believe them....observation trumps outright lies every time....maybe you can see the emperors beautiful clothes but all I see is his ugly harry ass.

All you see is the reflection of your own shriveled bigoted soul.

What we have here is an idiot claiming that there is a world wide conspiracy among scientists to promote President Obama. Even in Russia. And the silly ass cannot see just how wacky his conspiracy theory is.

The ocean water in Massachussetts, old orchard and york, maine was a lot different on my recent trip than in the past. It was noticably warmer. No wonder NY & NJ have been dealing with hurricanes the last few years.

Hottest Vancouver summer on record | The Columbian

And, meanwhile, it has been a bit warm here.

I talked to my parents on Vancouver Island today, and it's still in the 30s, as it was when I was there a few weeks ago. Usually, they get a week or two of that weather, not several weeks.

Meanwhile, here in Florida, it's been unusually cool, relatively speaking. Colleagues in New York say its also been a relatively and pleasantly cool summer.

His "harry ass"?

Do you not realize how insane it is to believe they're ALL lying?

Was it insane to believe that my stomach ulcer 10 years back was not caused by stress?...I am the most stress free person I know but every doctor I saw said that it was stress related...If I had visited them all, more than 97% would have said stress....was it insane to believe them all wrong? Turns out...not.

Would it have been insane to believe that every chemist was wrong regarding quasi crystals....for decades, more than your fictional 97% of chemists believed that the idea of quasi crystals was silly...and chemistry is a hard science...not soft like climate science...

Fact is, that whole branches of science can be wrong on an item....they are not all lying...most, in fact, the vast majority are simply victims of group thing and misplaced trust in bad data....

Climate science is the most unfortunate victim of an error cascade...and as a result is complicit in the largest, most expensive hoax of all time.

1) When ulcers were thought to be stress-related, treatments were ineffective. That is, experiments failed to find a correlation with stress. Climate experiments universally show the majority of warming to be due to GHGs and those GHGs are of human origin.
2) If it was due to an error, it would not be a hoax. That you would make these statements reveals your opinion of science. You are hostile towards science because you have repeatedly embarrassed yourself pretending you understand it.

Last edited:
1) When ulcers were thought to be stress-related, treatments were ineffective. That is, experiments failed to find a correlation with stress. Climate experiments universally show the majority of warming to be due to GHGs and those GHGs are of human origin.
2) If it was due to an error, it would not be a hoax. That you would make these statements reveals your opinion of science. You are hostile towards science because you have repeatedly embarrassed yourself pretending you understand it.

And the failing models are based on how climate pseudoscience thinks the climate works...and they are ineffective. Climate science is promoting pseudoscience that the main players know to be bogus...AGW is a hoax.

Seems that Brittan is looking at the possibility of frost in August during their predicted "hottest summer ever"

What's Brittan?

And what are world temperatures doing? Surely you recall that Rossby Waves cause cause cold Arctic air to come south in lobes while warm subtropical air goes north and the net impact on global temperature is nil. It is simply a rearrangement of existing air masses.

What's Brittan?

And what are world temperatures doing? Surely you recall that Rossby Waves cause cause cold Arctic air to come south in lobes while warm subtropical air goes north and the net impact on global temperature is nil. It is simply a rearrangement of existing air masses.

More excuses...but the models didn't see it.....it is a full time job maintaining an unfalsifiable hypothesis isn't it....how many people do you think are dedicated to doing nothing but coming up with excuses for the failures of that idiot hypothesis?

Huh? You have no experiments regarding 120 PPM of CO2 and what it does to temperatures. So you sir are stating apples vs oranges in your analogy.

And 2, there isn't a bigger hoax going on except AGW. FaiL

Forum List

Back