Coolest Summer I can remember...

Had to laugh today.......how many times have we seen the climate obsessed k00ks on this forum say, "Well Skooks......you only want to talk about temperatures in the United States.....its only 2% of the world mass.....the rest of the world is fryng ( by 1/20 of one degree )!!!"

Well......more AGW k00k losing. Here is the headline today >>>

SCOTLAND TO HAVE COLDEST SUMMER IN 100 YEARS

AND SNOW TONIGHT..........:2up:

Snow set to blast Scotland as forecasters warn of 'coldest August spell in a century' | Mail Online

Ooopsie.......another chapter of epic AGW nutter losiing.:eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Had to laugh today.......how many times have we seen the climate obsessed k00ks on this forum say, "Well Skooks......you only want to talk about temperatures in the United States.....its only 2% of the world mass.....the rest of the world is fryng ( by 1/20 of one degree )!!!"

Well......more AGW k00k losing. Here is the headline today >>>

SCOTLAND TO HAVE COLDEST SUMMER IN 100 YEARS

AND SNOW TONIGHT..........:2up:

Snow set to blast Scotland as forecasters warn of 'coldest August spell in a century' | Mail Online

Ooopsie.......another chapter of epic AGW nutter losiing.:eusa_dance:

Seems that everywhere is having one of the coldest summers ever but still the world is experiencing one of the hottest summers ever...the disconnect between reality and what climate science says that people can't help but see the fraud and only the five star wackaloons still supports the fraud.

How about you find a reputable source that says global temperatures are low? Till then, the expert sources we've got that say it's high... win.

How about you find a reputable source that says global temperatures are low? Till then, the expert sources we've got that say it's high... win.

s0n......in the real world, perception of temperatures matters for everything. 99% of the world not glued to some idiot internet environment forum in the nether-regions of the web. People in the US know they've been freezing their balls off for almost a year straight now......living through a summer with few 90 degree temps. Doesn't quite fit the AGW k00k narrative.

Now......if you were "winning", the public would be steamrolling their representatives with calls demanding action be taken on climate change. But......they're not. They're not because they are freezing their balls off and don't give a flying fuck about global warming in 2014.

lOsInG:itsok:

Reputable source?...you mean the data tampering gatekeepers of the global record? You are laughable...you know that?

Whatever you believe is a reliable source. You've all be telling us about your own local cooling and attempting to imply that the world was also cool. I just wondered if you had a reputable source to back up that implication.

High of 72 today in New York. What a joke. Mid-August. My whole life......for decades......go down to the ocean in the early eve to ride waves. Not this year.....little bit in mid-July for a few days, but on these nights, youd come out of the water with hypothermia.

Still waiting for summer to arrive here......and weather service is saying "Winter -like temps" for early September.

Any news on the Mamooth emergency ark build? How did it hold up on its maiden voyage? Also, anybody know if Crick is going with as big a unit? Seems like the Mamooth prototype can carry at least 500 people and a few animals.

Whatever you believe is a reliable source. You've all be telling us about your own local cooling and attempting to imply that the world was also cool. I just wondered if you had a reputable source to back up that implication.
this is just too funny. I say they are reliable so they are. Or, I say they are not reliable so they aren't. Dude get over yourself your infatuation with yourself is entirely too overbearing for us all.

BTW if the globe is warming, why has the antarctic ice mass increased since 2000? Because that falls in line with the 15 year pause of no warming. So the most crucial area of the globe you all wish to use for arguments backs us. WiNniNg

this is just too funny. I say they are reliable so they are. Or, I say they are not reliable so they aren't. Dude get over yourself your infatuation with yourself is entirely too overbearing for us all.

BTW if the globe is warming, why has the antarctic ice mass increased since 2000? Because that falls in line with the 15 year pause of no warming. So the most crucial area of the globe you all wish to use for arguments backs us. WiNniNg

Look at the maps showing global temperature anomalies...the more scarce the temperature stations...the hotter it is...
04.png

So, more cherrypicking fallacies and conspiracy theories. It's all they have.

Denailism really is in sad, sad shape. They're not even trying to address the actual science any more.
playing with the pots and pans again I see. hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. you love.............. LoSiNg

Denailism really is in sad, sad shape. They're not even trying to address the actual science any more.

Yet maMOOT, makes another moot point, not actually addressing science or another post, MOOT is simply a hypocrite, a troll seeking to flame, accusing others of WHAT MOOT is s

MAMOOT makes another MOOT point, is MOOT addressing the science, nope, just another flaming post by MOOT, MAMOOT is a hypocrite.

Address the science, MOOT!

Still waiting for ANY reputable source that says the northern hemisphere is having a cool summer.

THEY sell thermometers, very reliable.

Amazing how little aware deniers seem to be aware of the rest of the world.

rest of the world is chilly also....the only places that seem to be warm are wild places with few temperature stations and require much fill in on the part of climate pseudoscience....they heat those places to the point that they can claim the earth is getting warmer on average....what a joke....and in many instances (40% of the time) they simply replace perfectly good data with their own estimates for obvious reasons....cough.....fraud....cough...

Forum List

Back