Converting to Christianity

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I am converting to Christianity effective October 25, 2019.

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

1 John 3:14 KJV

I am living now and I love all of you. May God's power dwell in your soul. May you be forgiven of all sins and receive the bounty of blessings.

20191015_075244.jpg

I just made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as my personal saviour and Lord . I can't wait until it becomes official on Friday. Praise Him.

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

I am living now and I love all of you. May God's power dwell in your soul. May you be forgiven of all sins and receive the bounty of blessings.

If you wait six days, you can do it on Halloween ... and then everyone will celebrate with you.

I don't understand the "start date" concept. Either you have accepted Christ or you have not. What happens on the 25th?

View attachment 285743

I just made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as my personal saviour and Lord . I can't wait until it becomes official on Friday. Praise Him.

If this is coming from your heart, then it became official the second you accepted Christ as your savior. Your name was written in His Book of Life. Your place was reserved at our Father's table.
I am so happy for you. :)

View attachment 285743

Best wishes, vasuderatorrent. There will be challenges, but do not ever be discouraged in the good works you come into as a believer, and may you learn to cope with the unexpected and turn to God in prayer if ever you have a weak moment, because to err is human, and our Lord is a good listener and a better gracious forgiver in my limited view. Life filled with joy and love in the spirit can sustain you, and I hope it does.

View attachment 285743

It doesn't become official until you register Republican.
You're begging the gong treatment, norwegen. :lmao:
I don't believe the OP is sincere.
You never know, but I was simply addressing face value. I'm not real complex, and trust that if a man says something, it will be so if he is sincere. I cannot foresee the future. I can only wish him well if that is his goal, and he said it was.

That’s great. I’m pitching in the World Series on that night.

View attachment 285743

It’s not a social club, you know?
it's not a Weight Watchers club either.
Correct.

It is the way.
I said that because the picture of the guy shows him seriously overweight, lol.
I got it the first time.

Forum List

Back