Converting to Christianity

View attachment 285743

I just made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as my personal saviour and Lord . I can't wait until it becomes official on Friday. Praise Him.
It’s not a social club, you know?
it's not a Weight Watchers club either.
Correct.

It is the way.
I said that because the picture of the guy shows him seriously overweight, lol.
I got it the first time.

This was the worst decision I ever made. Now Jesus is bugging me all the time. "Go do this." "Go do that." Then when I ask for specifics he says, "Love me with all your heart and you will know that which I will for you. " Jesus is all the time confusing me with this mess.

he says, "Love me with all your heart and you will know that which I will for you. "

He sounds REALLY needy!

unnamed.jpg

View attachment 285743

I just made the decision to accept Jesus Christ as my personal saviour and Lord . I can't wait until it becomes official on Friday. Praise Him.
Correct.

It is the way.
I got it the first time.

This was the worst decision I ever made. Now Jesus is bugging me all the time. "Go do this." "Go do that." Then when I ask for specifics he says, "Love me with all your heart and you will know that which I will for you. " Jesus is all the time confusing me with this mess.
To keep in touch with the things of God, it requires only to get to know him better through the Bible. St. Paul's letters dealt with people in churches who also confused their new-found spiritual freedoms with sins against traditional laws. Christ himself did not come to remove the law, he came to share its true meaning of two basic principles which are the reconciliation of man to God as well as the reconciliation of man to his fellow man.

All believers are joined by faith in God. We must not put God on the back of the bus but in the driver's seat, where watching out for oncoming traffic is as important as pulling over to the side of the road to comfort a fussy child with love until you can safely pull back onto the road and continue on in peace. Often, the journey is full of stops, and trust me, the destination is frequently less important than letting the fussbudget know that he is loved by you and the Lord of all creation.

Even the smartest judge frequently has to reread obscure judgments in order to give his best to a task at hand. Like a good law person, we need to frequent the Good Book to understand God's Kingdom.

First, don't "go and do" anything. The day and all it brings comes to us. Focus on the little bit that comes to you and then let love shine forth in your deeds and words.

View attachment 285743

Correct.

It is the way.
I got it the first time.

GOD wants you to be you. You many wish to let HIM use your talents and I'm sure HE can help you in that regard. Don't get stressed out, just enjoy the fact that your life now has an eternal goal.

Forum List

Back