Convention of states. Our only chance.

Need to use the Constitution to save the Constitution

Precinct strategy is a great chance to regain control....Not nearly as cumbersome as a new concon.

Ok I'm confused.

Are you saying we need to do this?

That's it's already progressing?

Because that video is just people on the news saying convention of the states over and over again in a super cut.

It is far too late for this, much the same as it is too late for our election system or the courts to save America. The sooner Americans wake up to this reality the sooner we can fight it all out with swords and cannon. Let's just get it over with already. As Tom Petty once sang, "The waiting is the hardest part."

Long as I get to pick the changes we make to the Constitution, I'm game.
The Convention of States could pass new Amendments to do the following:
  • Election Reform, only US citizens, ID required, signature matching, mail-in by excuse only, etc
  • Balanced Budget required, w/o using SS funds, unless in time of declared war
  • To ensure that apportionment of Representatives be set by counting only citizens
  • To make the filibuster in the Senate a part of the Constitution
  • To allow the President a "line item veto"
  • Social Security and Medicare must be made whole, i.e. "fixed" and only those who contributed can get benefits
  • Set term limits in the House and Senate
  • Politicians get the same healthcare benefits as the rest of us
  • Clarify the 14th Amendment that only US citizens can make a US citizen, otherwise we get "anchor babies from Russia, China, and Mexico.
  • The US Supreme court shall have not more than 9 justices.
  • Immigration reform, no longer admit for fleeing oppression, only merit based immigration as approved.

The courts would have to enforce Constitutional Amendments.

The courts would have to enforce Constitutional Amendments.

Liberal appointed judges would not enforce it. Heck, even most R appointed judges are questionable. We are devolving to the point of lawlessness. Your scenario is correct if the nation weren't full of corrupt leaders.

Forum List

Back