Controversial Saudi-Backed Tournament To Be Held At Trump Golf Course

They have religious police, you moron. Who do you think you're fooling?
Lol. They have no police power. There are fewer than 3000 in the the country. They're rare in the Eastern province, also in Jeddah, banned in Yanbu and Jubail. Mostly they wander around at prayer time saying go to mosque and cut your hair. Periodically the government rounds them up when they get too froggy and need to cool it. They get thrown out of concerts, sports events and book fairs. They are considered pests. I have actually seen 2 in my lifetime. Arabia is a great place to live.

In just the latest example of Trump's deep business ties to Saudi Arabia, the new Saudi-backed golf league announced plans to hold a tournament at his Bedminster golf course.

Meanwhile Biden letting Iran get nukes with help from Russia, he's basically letting Russia bomb and murder innocent people in Ukraine, Biden is letting the most murderous drug cartel crash or border bringing in deadly drugs like fentanyl, deadly gangs like M13 and, more people died of Covid during Biden's regime. Yet, here you are trying to indict Trump with a silly golf league. You should be ashamed.

In just the latest example of Trump's deep business ties to Saudi Arabia, the new Saudi-backed golf league announced plans to hold a tournament at his Bedminster golf course.

Oh my God, a billion dollar business does business with other countries... bombshell call the fbi

Oh my God, a billion dollar business does business with other countries... bombshell call the fbi
Trump loves the Saudis right now. He'll turn on them. They were gracious towards him.( They always are) They flattered him. Trump sees lots of money. The Saudis aren't stupid. They know what Trump is.

Forum List

Back