Controversial Saudi-Backed Tournament To Be Held At Trump Golf Course

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In just the latest example of Trump's deep business ties to Saudi Arabia, the new Saudi-backed golf league announced plans to hold a tournament at his Bedminster golf course.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has really been progressing into the 21st Century, particularly during the Trump Era.

This is going to help them continue to move forward under the ultra progressive and fresh thinking leadership of Crown Prince Moe B. Salman.

Salman reversed long standing bans in Saudi Arabia against lady drivers- and has begun to give their nation's broads drivers licenses. Further, women's wrestling is now allowed, WWE womens' events have been held in various venues.

Why do libs want to stop the winds of change in the Arabian desert?

So, which is it?

Mickelson was attacked for expressing his thoughts on the Saudis.

Now Trump is attacked for holding a .....gasp, golf tournament sponsored by them at his course?

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has really been progressing into the 21st Century, particularly during the Trump Era.

This is going to help them continue to move forward under the ultra progressive and fresh thinking leadership of Crown Prince Moe B. Salman.

Salman reversed long standing bans in Saudi Arabia against lady drivers- and has begun to give their nation's broads drivers licenses. Further, women's wrestling is now allowed, WWE womens' events have been held in various venues.

Got a Bone Saw on ya?

1647785760800.jpeg

The president's son accepted a no show job in the Ukrainian government and Biden is accused of accepting millions from Russia and China but the left worries about a freaking golf tournament in freaking New Jersey? No surprise here.
got proof?

I didn’t think so

Yep, nothing says progressing into the 21st Century more than beheading of 81 people in a day! :banana: :cheers2: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yep, nothing says progressing into the 21st Century more than beheading of 81 people in a day! :banana: :cheers2: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

There was a backlog of executions that were pending and needed cleaned up.

Considering the number of people America has on Death Row, Sleepy Joe should take a tip from the Crown Prince.

Every feminist I ever knew was completely silent about the fact that it was illegal for Saudi women to drive or that a woman could be blamed for being raped and stoned to death. Women's rights, indeed, you hypocritical motherfuckers.

The libs are full of shit. The Saudi people are generally speaking, pretty tremendous.

Sure, Osama Laden was a piece of shit, but he was an outlier. And the Saudi Government stripped him of his citizenship, so he was no longer one of their people anyhow.

And even with Laden, I sort of understood why he turned evil, even though I disagreed. Laden was originally just a jet setter, rode in jets, limos, the whole 9 yards and loved America. I read his story, that he was going with an American chick who was blond and had a DD chest. She dumped Laden because he was lacking in the manhood department.

It pissed him off so much, he turned to evil and hating America.

Of course the gal had no idea how bad he was going to take, so she couldn't be blamed.

Nah, the Saudis have had nice golf courses for 50 years and beautiful 5 star hotels for over 30 years. The decision for Saudi women to drive was made 25 years ago. King Salman was building the infrastructure through out the country. And, KSA has invited top talent since the late 1950s. Like Hal Holbrook in mark Twain tonight, Kenny Rogers, Carlos Montoya etc.

wow s golf tourney is going to be at a golf course…what’s next?

Jesus, you need to have your stomach pumped, you've overdosed on Trump Kool Aid.

How sad is the post I've quoted? How sad is that poster?

The libs are full of shit. The Saudi people are generally speaking, pretty tremendous.

Sure, Osama Laden was a piece of shit, but he was an outlier. And the Saudi Government stripped him of his citizenship, so he was no longer one of their people anyhow.

And even with Laden, I sort of understood why he turned evil, even though I disagreed. Laden was originally just a jet setter, rode in jets, limos, the whole 9 yards and loved America. I read his story, that he was going with an American chick who was blond and had a DD chest. She dumped Laden because he was lacking in the manhood department.

It pissed him off so much, he turned to evil and hating America.

Of course the gal had no idea how bad he was going to take, so she couldn't be blamed.

You're a soup sandwich.

Forum List

Back