Controversial Saudi-Backed Tournament To Be Held At Trump Golf Course

If Trump loves Saudi Arabia, the cult loves Saudi Arabia

If Trump loves Putin, the cult loves Putin.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
The Saudis have come into modernity pretty smoothly over the past 70 years. They really are lovely people. They were courteous to Trump as they have been to every US president.

Nothing says modernity like making your women wear bee keeper suits, and having a public beheading every now and then.
That's their tradition of modesty and it also protects their skin and hair from the sun.

Their laws. Why don't you go over there and start a fight with them -- set 'em straight.

Just pointing out the irony of someone saying they were progressing into the 21st Century. Beheadings plus the killing Khashoggi who was suffocated, and dismembered by a 15-member squad of Saudi assassins sent by the Saudi government.

Then again you all probably wish our government did that kind of stuff also

Just pointing out the irony of someone saying they were progressing into the 21st Century. Beheadings plus the killing Khashoggi who was suffocated, and dismembered by a 15-member squad of Saudi assassins sent by the Saudi government.

Wow. You sure know a lot.

How is beheading different from the gas chamber, electric chair, hanging or lethal injection?

I had a Saudi boyfriend who had his sister back home send me an abaya that covered everything but my eyes. He borrowed a goat and we walked around downtown Seattle one afternoon, with me walking 15 paces behind him. We had so much fun and it was really hard not to laugh at the expressions on people's faces. It was a lark, because he totally grew up with uncovered women in his family.

Forum List

Back