Contrasting Republicans Ted Cruz and Mitt Romney

After the MAGA Mob attacked our Capitol and forced our Representatives into hiding, I thought Republicans would come to their senses and denounce the spreading of misinformation to enrage the masses.

Some, like Lindsey Graham, Chris Christie and some of the Senators who signed on to the protest changed their tune.

Others like Ted Cruz, doubled down on Stupid
You jealous of the competition? Antifa is behind the storming of the capital and many peaceful protestors
are all attesting to that fact. The people dressed for battle were Antifa provocateurs.

Yup. I saw them just as you did.

Kinda funny these lefty loons saw all those rioters in Portland, Seattle and Indi as protesters when they were looting, murdering and burning down businesses. They see some Trump supporters protesting and they are domestic terrorists. What a bunch of low life hypocrites.

The truth is the election was as fair and honest as any in US history.
And how do you know that?

How can you make that claim?

What are you basing that claim on?

I know that because 50 states certified their election process as fair and honest and cast their Electoral Votes accordingly.

Sure they were fair and honest. That's why boxes of ballots were pulled out from under tables and more boxes of ballots were delivered by van after the counters were sent home. Oh and those 6,000 Trump ballots that were given to Biden don't count either. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch. That's also why there are hundred if not thousands of signed affidavits that were signed by watchers. One Dem said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Fair and honest my ass.

The truth is the election was as fair and honest as any in US history.
And how do you know that?

How can you make that claim?

What are you basing that claim on?

I know that because 50 states certified their election process as fair and honest and cast their Electoral Votes accordingly.

Sure they were fair and honest. That's why boxes of ballots were pulled out from under tables and more boxes of ballots were delivered by van after the counters were sent home. Oh and those 6,000 Trump ballots that were given to Biden don't count either. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch. That's also why there are hundred if not thousands of signed affidavits that were signed by watchers. One Dem said he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Fair and honest my ass.
Sorry, but I am not participating in your wild conspiracy theories. After yesterday, we saw what happens when you placate the mob.
A woman was shot yesterday who has the same beliefs as you do.
It’s not worth it

Forum List

Back