Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested in Texas on misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated!

"Jones tested at 0.076 and 0.079 and failed parts of the one-leg stand and walk and turn tests, according to the affidavit."

Infowars' Alex Jones accused of DWI - CNN

He came in below the legal limit of 0.08.

Must be...a conspiracy.
They should have beat his ass for "resisting"

Nah. I can't stand the guy, but I wouldn't take it that far.
Theres a point where people get killed over others making up fables. I wonder how many people have had to die because some idiot was motivated by what Jones has claimed?

"Jones tested at 0.076 and 0.079 and failed parts of the one-leg stand and walk and turn tests, according to the affidavit."

Must be...a conspiracy.
This was debunked

How was it debunked? He said it happened.
Debunked of actual video of the test he recorded

I'm not following you. How was this debunked?
Alex Jones Debunks DWI Charge

Like an absolute asshole, Alex Jones as if he didn't have enough going on to show what a jerk he is, managed to get arrested while attending to his being sued in Austin Texas for his conspiracy theory over murdered children for drunk driving.

please provide a source
Camp may be confused. I think that dumb assed Jones already lost the defamation suit by the father of one of the Sandy Hook mass murders. Sandy Hook Victim's Father Wins Defamation Suit; Alex Jones Sanctioned
I donated to info wars and buy all my stuff on their site! Best products! Check it out

Must be...a conspiracy.

Theres a point where people get killed over others making up fables. I wonder how many people have had to die because some idiot was motivated by what Jones has claimed?

I don't like what he says either, but he can say whatever stupid nonsense he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Must be...a conspiracy.

I don't like what he says either, but he can say whatever stupid nonsense he wants as far as I'm concerned.
Same here but I still wish they would have beat his ass while they had the chance.

I read somewhere that Alex Jones was in the legal limit.

so

no problem

Just the phrase "Alex Jones", by itself, is a problem.

XbBGbiS.gif

Like an absolute asshole, Alex Jones as if he didn't have enough going on to show what a jerk he is, managed to get arrested while attending to his being sued in Austin Texas for his conspiracy theory over murdered children for drunk driving.

please provide a source
Camp may be confused. I think that dumb assed Jones already lost the defamation suit by the father of one of the Sandy Hook mass murders. Sandy Hook Victim's Father Wins Defamation Suit; Alex Jones Sanctioned
I donated to info wars and buy all my stuff on their site! Best products! Check it out
They got any funny mugs? We collect mugs and one from that nutball would probably set off my brother, which can be very funny at times, if I am in a perverse mood.

Must be...a conspiracy.

Same here but I still wish they would have beat his ass while they had the chance.
Why so violent all the man does is talk

please provide a source
They got any funny mugs? We collect mugs and one from that nutball would probably set off my brother, which can be very funny at times, if I am in a perverse mood.
Yea bro check it out! They sell brain power! You def need it lol

How sober was Teddy Kennedy when he left Mary Jo to die in his car? I remember another Kennedy being so drunk that he crashed his car into the freaking Pentagon building.

Must be...a conspiracy.
This was debunked

From your link: "Alex Jones shows the breathalyzer paperwork on air that proves he was under the legal limit for blood alcohol content needed to charge him with a DWI after being arrested."

How is it debunked? He says it happened.

He's saying that it shouldn't have happened because he was under the limit.

Just because someone is arrested and charged with an alleged crime doesn't mean they committed it.

I think its best if we wait for a jury of Mr. Jones peers to hear the evidence and render a verdict before we condemn him.

This was debunked

From your link: "Alex Jones shows the breathalyzer paperwork on air that proves he was under the legal limit for blood alcohol content needed to charge him with a DWI after being arrested."

How is it debunked? He says it happened.

He's saying that it shouldn't have happened because he was under the limit.
Yes he wasn’t drunk , thank you

please provide a source
Thanks jit. Coming from you, I'm sure you realize how little it means to me.

please provide a source
Thanks jit. Coming from you, I'm sure you realize how little it means to me.
Give it a shot! You will be happy you did

Must be...a conspiracy.
This was debunked

People are convicted all the time for drunk driving without ever even taking a breathalyzer or blood test. That is why the field test is done in front of the patrol car and videoed on the patrol car dash camera. If the video clearly shows a failure to pass the field test, the conviction can occur.

Forum List

Back