Conspiracy theories are dangerous...

ObligationLaunch

Feb 10, 2016
Yes, for the government and the people creating the conspiracies.

Luckily a lot of people are waking up to the global scam

But of course TPTSB now have a hard time convincing there is no conspiracy,
and trying to keep people away from the conspiracies

Then we get some idotic things like the mathematical formula recently with was extremely stupid of course

Now they are trying this:

Believe in conspiracy theories? You're probably a narcissist: People who doubt the moon landings are more likely to be selfish and attention-seeking
  • Psychologists from the University of Kent carried out three online studies
  • Hundreds of people completed questionnaires on conspiracy beliefs
  • They showed conspiracies are likely to be attractive to narcissists
  • But while low self-esteem, narcissism and belief in conspiracies are strongly linked, it is not clear that one causes the other, they add

Read more: Believe in conspiracy theories? You might just be a narcissist

They idiots are really getting desperate!

Love it!

Untitled-2-9.jpg

Having been online for well over ten years I often see the same thread ideas. After a while you wonder how it is that someone still believes something with no concrete proof? It must serve a personal need rather than a serious investigation. So following the Franklin quote is an old post with links.

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

Sometimes I think conspiracy thinkers are born not bred. Anyone who has lived life knows certain conspiracies exist, but they are always about corruption or cheating the public. Odd that those who always see government conspiracies miss the real conspiracies that affect them. In every other case evidence is clear enough to know it was only idiot [or evil] humans at work. The article below puts forth an interesting analysis of why. And in link just below I asked this question long ago. Conspiratorial thinking like all mental pablum gives comfort to the mind that finds reality too hard to accept.

? Serious Conspiracy Theorist Question ?

JADE HELM MASTER THE HUMAN DOMAIN

"The gullible rarely believe they are gullible and the closed-minded don’t believe they are closed-minded. The only hope of overcoming self-ignorance in such cases is to accept that other people – your co-workers, your spouse, your friends, [liberal posters] – probably know your intellectual character better than you do. But even that won’t necessarily help. After all, it might be that refusing to listen to what other people say about you is one of your intellectual character traits. Some defects are incurable."

"Closed-mindedness is one of the toughest intellectual vices to tackle because it is in its nature to be concealed from those who have it. And even if you somehow get the Olivers of this world to acknowledge their own vices, that won’t necessarily make things any better. Tackling one’s intellectual vices requires more than self-knowledge. You also need to be motivated to do something about them, and actually be able to do something about them."

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists —...

Last edited:
Having been online for well over ten years I often see the same thread ideas. After a while you wonder how it is that someone still believes something with no concrete proof? It must serve a personal need rather than a serious investigation. So following the Franklin quote is an old post with links.

"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

Sometimes I think conspiracy thinkers are born not bred. Anyone who has lived life knows certain conspiracies exist, but they are always about corruption or cheating the public. Odd that those who always see government conspiracies miss the real conspiracies that affect them. In every other case evidence is clear enough to know it was only idiot [or evil] humans at work. The article below puts forth an interesting analysis of why. And in link just below I asked this question long ago. Conspiratorial thinking like all mental pablum gives comfort to the mind that finds reality too hard to accept.

? Serious Conspiracy Theorist Question ?

JADE HELM MASTER THE HUMAN DOMAIN

"The gullible rarely believe they are gullible and the closed-minded don’t believe they are closed-minded. The only hope of overcoming self-ignorance in such cases is to accept that other people – your co-workers, your spouse, your friends, [liberal posters] – probably know your intellectual character better than you do. But even that won’t necessarily help. After all, it might be that refusing to listen to what other people say about you is one of your intellectual character traits. Some defects are incurable."

"Closed-mindedness is one of the toughest intellectual vices to tackle because it is in its nature to be concealed from those who have it. And even if you somehow get the Olivers of this world to acknowledge their own vices, that won’t necessarily make things any better. Tackling one’s intellectual vices requires more than self-knowledge. You also need to be motivated to do something about them, and actually be able to do something about them."

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists —...

Actually, this is ONLY one big long Ad Hominem and not saying or arguing one thing!

See if you can explain what you are being told in objective terms.

Then you will see it applies to you, Obligation.

It is easy to believe in conspiracy, when you have a government that is constantly lying and covering up...along with a media that is nearly entirely controlled by government.

If you believe Oswald killed Kennedy, you are a fool. Secret forces with ties to government, got away with murdering a president in broad day light...as such, they think they can do anything they wish.

It is easy to believe in conspiracy, when you have a government that is constantly lying and covering up...along with a media that is nearly entirely controlled by government.

If you believe Oswald killed Kennedy, you are a fool. Secret forces with ties to government, got away with murdering a president in broad day light...as such, they think they can do anything they wish.

Ecactly! Spot on!

I'm not sure who killed him but certain things ARE bullshit. I have NEVER seen an entry would bigger then an exit wound. And I have NEVER seen a bullet shatter bone and not be deformed.

I find it fitting that one such as you would quote one such as former soccer goalie Icke who believes that we are manipulated by alien, shape-shifting reptiles with mind-control powers. That certainly exonerates those who can't cope with our imperfections from any responsibility for the human condition.

As for the using the vagaries of the JFK assassination investigation (they could be the result of any number of non-CT factors) to justify belief in all and any silly CT (chem-trails, Jade Helm, Sandy Hook, Lunar landing, 9/11, hollow earth, etc., etc., etc.) that stumbles down the pike is not just childish, it's stupid.

I find it fitting that one such as you would quote one such as former soccer goalie Icke who believes that we are manipulated by alien, shape-shifting reptiles with mind-control powers. That certainly exonerates those who can't cope with our imperfections from any responsibility for the human condition.

As for the using the vagaries of the JFK assassination investigation (they could be the result of any number of non-CT factors) to justify belief in all and any silly CT (chem-trails, Jade Helm, Sandy Hook, Lunar landing, 9/11, hollow earth, etc., etc., etc.) that stumbles down the pike is not just childish, it's stupid.
Who stated they believe 'in all or any silly CT?'

To discount ALL CTs because some are absurd, is not just childish, it's stupid.

Who stated they believe 'in all or any silly CT?'

To discount ALL CTs because some are absurd, is not just childish, it's stupid.
To view all of his theories in light of his wackiness on some of them is due diligence, not stupidity.

Have you read Icke's books and studied his works?

Mike Piazza, the new HoF member for MLB, is every bit as qualified as David Icke, meaning neither knows anything about a supposed world conspiracy.

Forum List

Back